The only decent Democrat-Joe Manchin

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
Manchin stands firm on disagreements with Biden policies

Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, W.Va., says he will not change his mind on the policy disagreements he has with the Biden administration and the progressive wing of his party, standing firm on his call for U.S. energy independence while decrying big spending as inflation rages.

The senator joined FOX Business' "Kudlow" on Tuesday, where he reiterated his push for the U.S. to ban Russian oil imports in wake of Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and to allow American energy producers to replace it.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...biden-policies

One of the few cases where I could support a democrat

He is the best that West Virginia is gonna give. Without him that seat would be (R) which is not good for anyone.

The good news is when (D)s pick up 2 senate seats in November, Manchin will no longer be able to ruin Biden and progressive agenda as much

He is the best that West Virginia is gonna give. Without him that seat would be (R) which is not good for anyone.

The good news is when (D)s pick up 2 senate seats in November, Manchin will no longer be able to ruin Biden and progressive agenda as much
So you support govt deficit spending with inflation going out of control?
You support funding the country you and your ilk have been screaming your hearts out at for a week?
LOL
Regressive illiberals, AKA federal supremacists, are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet.

Oddly the claim is that he is the only sane Democrat. Democrats AND Republicans voted for him. That's what he is shooting for.

IDK if that strategy will work nationwide though. The duopoly is full of extremists. Decent people dont have a chance.

Care to flesh that one out for us?

Which two are they picking up?

"When" or "If"

So you're guaranteeing this? I see. Sinema has been a problem too, hasn't she?

"taxing the rich" is partisan dogma fed to the rubes to repeat.
Raising taxes on them dont matter when you dont fix the tax code.
Get a fucking clue bro

This is true. While I did not watch it I have seen where Biden once again said he was going to make the rich pay their fair share all the while his BBB has tax cuts for the rich in it.

Forum List

Back