The only hate I see in the USA is at ....

Why would I vote for trump, considering his entire life, including his conduct in office? Biden is a great deal better than that. No one seems to be able to defend any aspect of trump's conduct. He's been dirt since the beginning, and the charges against him are legion.
See? There it is. You don’t know shit about Trump except what your very biased dumb assed left wing tells you. You hate him because he is rich, white, and took the Presidency from Clinton. That makes you dirt not him. So again, for once in your fucking life tell the fucking truth? Charges my ass. Trumped up charges and not a goddamned one of the proven.

See? There it is. You don’t know shit about Trump except what your very biased dumb assed left wing tells you. You hate him because he is rich, white, and took the Presidency from Clinton. That makes you dirt not him. So again, for once in your fucking life tell the fucking truth? Charges my ass. Trumped up charges and not a goddamned one of the proven.

He has convinced you that is the only reason people dislike him. That, like most things he says, is just another lie.

You would rather bash Trump than tell the truth. You rave on and on about white Christian men but nary a word of the looters, pillagers, arsonists, murderers and thieves. Those are your kinda guys huh?
Those are the guys she imagines in her bed.

Only straight white "Christian" males who insist on playing identity politics and attacking those who don't fit this description. Joe Biden fits this description, and I'm voting for him. As for "conservative" what are you conserving? It seems to be some sort of caste system in which you assign other Americans roles, with you people being at the top. No thanks. It's your sense of entitlement that sucks.
All white Progs will be moving into all the black ghettos soon. At least 20 thousand will be moving into South Central in L.A. soon to enjoy the brotherhood and love. Ph ukn frauds!

Forum List

Back