The Only Thing Stopping Democrats From Being Dictators Is The Supreme Court

This is why Hillary has been thrown in the dumpster....because she lost to Trump and messed up their chance to totally subjugate America under an iron boot.

The Supreme Court is the only part of government left that is following the law.

~~~~~~
Indeed, Threats by Schumer, and even Biden have made the position of maintaining Constitutional Law important today.
I'm waiting for Biden and his Commie handlers to dissolve SCOTUS just as every Communist dictator has done each time they gain power.

This is why Hillary has been thrown in the dumpster....because she lost to Trump and messed up their chance to totally subjugate America under an iron boot.

The Supreme Court is the only part of government left that is following the law.

So are you telling me that 75 million armed voters is not a reason why the Progressive morons havent gone full on Fascists?

They know the power of the courts. And have used them to gain much in their agendas. Their judges are activists. But the Supreme Court rules over lower courts. Lower courts have invalidated voting by people on issues.

yeh, imagine that... Self defense was not a presumed-valid reason for buying a gun!

you had to have some other reason

sheez...

morons.

I'm glad SCOTUS is no longer comprised of mostly morons

Not with RINO's like McConnel and Cornyn Eh?

A RINO is still better than a democrat if it keeps them from getting a majority. At least a RINO will vote with the GOP a lot more often than a democrat will. And I think there's a chance Clarence Thomas steps down from the Supreme Court in the next 2 years, and we do not want a democrat Senate voting to accept Biden's nominee to replace him.

wd7mqet0l0591.png

what happened to our miranda rights?

That and 400 million guns in the hands of the citizens.

Forum List

Back