the origins of covid need to be investigated thoroughly .

Agreed. I think it came from the lab, but the idea that China would purposely infect their own people in hopes that it spread to countries they aren't as friendly with seems a bit farfetched. All it takes is one dummy not following safety protocols. How many jobs have you worked where one dummy ruins everything for everybody?
exactly

Agreed. I think it came from the lab, but the idea that China would purposely infect their own people in hopes that it spread to countries they aren't as friendly with seems a bit farfetched. All it takes is one dummy not following safety protocols. How many jobs have you worked where one dummy ruins everything for everybody?
Disagree. A virus that kills only those who would be unnecessary overhead to a psychopathic regime is not only not far-fetched, it is consistent and likely. China considers it a blessing and tool of opportunity.
Remember that Mao slaughtered more of his own people than Stalin and hitler combined.
That is communist China’s George Washington.
Too many Americans take their freedom for granted and assume all nations are like-minded. Naive.

the origins of covid 19 needs to investigated thoroughly ! i dont understand why the left dismisses the theory that it leaked from a lab as a conspiracy being pushed by loons . what virus in the past that emerged from nature has been as infectious as covid 19 ? what virus has mutated so fast with so many different variants ? what virus in the past has so many [millions] of asymptomatic Typhoid Mary's ? we need to find out where this virus came from because if it was a lab accident the law of averages says it WILL happen again ! what if the next outbreak is just as contagious with a 50% mortality rate ! that would be the end of civilization as we know it ! dont believe it can happen ? 5yrs ago did the public believe we would be going through what we are going through today ?
You better get right on the case. Start with Breitbart and Fox, work your way down to the Daily Caller and Infowars and finish up with some facebook memes as your research. You'll figure it out in no time, Sherlock!

You better get right on the case. Start with Breitbart and Fox, work your way down to the Daily Caller and Infowars and finish up with some facebook memes as your research. You'll figure it out in no time, Sherlock!
Wow...And entire school of red herrings.

You're every bit as big of a brain dead fucking dope as I remember, Jake.

the origins of covid 19 needs to investigated thoroughly ! i dont understand why the left dismisses the theory that it leaked from a lab as a conspiracy being pushed by loons . what virus in the past that emerged from nature has been as infectious as covid 19 ? what virus has mutated so fast with so many different variants ? what virus in the past has so many [millions] of asymptomatic Typhoid Mary's ? we need to find out where this virus came from because if it was a lab accident the law of averages says it WILL happen again ! what if the next outbreak is just as contagious with a 50% mortality rate ! that would be the end of civilization as we know it ! dont believe it can happen ? 5yrs ago did the public believe we would be going through what we are going through today ?

There's a lot republicans who don't understand. One is what difference will it make if it is never found? Absolutely nothing. You want revenge and now blame democrats for not persuing it.
Fuck off. It doesn't matter.

Pure BS conspiracy speculation. It was not a release. They would not release it in their own population without a guaranteed cure or preventative. That is the stupidest idea, I have heard the nut ball right wing fanatics came up with during this whole pandemic. Not surprisingly, you guys were putting this out as Trump was praising and thanking the Chinese for their cooperation, early in the pandemic.

There's a lot republicans who don't understand. One is what difference will it make if it is never found? Absolutely nothing. You want revenge and now blame democrats for not persuing it.
Fuck off. It doesn't matter.
oh it matters idiot ! the world deserves to know the truth and needs to take steps to prevent it from happening again ! i find it interesting and disturbing that dems come to the defense of the CCP at every turn !

oh it matters idiot ! the world deserves to know the truth and needs to take steps to prevent it from happening again ! i find it interesting and disturbing that dems come to the defense of the CCP at every turn !
I'm certainly no Democrat. You just paid me to take courses in Nuclear, Biologic and Chemical weapons, their implementation and defense. I favor my training, rather than your nut ball conspiracy theories.

Disagree. A virus that kills only those who would be unnecessary overhead to a psychopathic regime is not only not far-fetched, it is consistent and likely. China considers it a blessing and tool of opportunity.
Remember that Mao slaughtered more of his own people than Stalin and hitler combined.
Too many Americans take their freedom for granted and assume all nations are like-minded. Naive.
The Xi regime is self serving, but it's far from the Mao regime. Talk to me when the Xi regime slaughters millions of it's citizens in cold blood.

This is a potent argument. But the fact that Daszak and Baric link to a chimera produced in Baric's North Carolina lab demands pause and caution. We can see that Baric's virus spike sequences are similar to SARS-CoV-2. They are also similar to the virus the Chinese communist military found on Zhoushan Island in Feb 2017, the month that Gates told the Munich Security Conference that there was going to be a pandemic.

This is a potent argument. But the fact that Daszak and Baric link to a chimera produced in Baric's North Carolina lab demands pause and caution. We can see that Baric's virus spike sequences are similar to SARS-CoV-2. They are also similar to the virus the Chinese communist military found on Zhoushan Island in Feb 2017, the month that Gates told the Munich Security Conference that there was going to be a pandemic.
Considering that Chinese hone most of their science skills at US universities, the where’s and the who’s become incidental.

If one is trying to eludicate origins, there can be no incidentals and only one original focus of SARS-CoV-2.

Perhaps many years from now, but not anytime in the near future.
Reason why is the powers that be all over the world make too much money off of Chinese labor. The last thing they want is for the American consumer to actually get pissed off enough at China they start boycotting. Those powers that be will have to sell their yachts to maintain their lifestyle

This needs to be investigated extremely closely, particularly to learn for the future.

Complicating things will be all the standard partisan noise that pollutes and distorts the investigation process. We'll have to deal with that, too.

stfu you leftist sack of crap ! the fact that you wont even entertain the idea that it may have been a lab leak once again puts you in lock step with your leftist comrades ! ONCE AGAIN ! for someone who claims to be a level headed independent you sure come to the defense of the radical dem party nearly every time someone criticizes the rads !

I'm certainly no Democrat. You just paid me to take courses in Nuclear, Biologic and Chemical weapons, their implementation and defense. I favor my training, rather than your nut ball conspiracy theories.
so you dont think the origins of covid 19 needs to be thoroughly investigated eh ......

so you dont think the origins of covid 19 needs to be thoroughly investigated eh ......
I have always been scientifically curious. Investigation is always a good thing in every aspect of science.

I have always been scientifically curious. Investigation is always a good thing in every aspect of science.
investigation into the covid 19 outbreak and its origins is not only a good thing but an absolute necessity ! millions have died across the world ! thats why it angers me when people dismiss the fact that it may have been an accidental lab leak ! the Wuhan lab conducts gain of function and they also work with viruses from bats like corona viruses ! i find it no small coincidence that the virus 1st appeared in the city where a bio lab is located ! what if the next accident releases a virus just as contagious but with an over 50% mortality rate ? the world cannot take that chance !

investigation into the covid 19 outbreak and its origins is not only a good thing but an absolute necessity ! millions have died across the world ! thats why it angers me when people dismiss the fact that it may have been an accidental lab leak ! the Wuhan lab conducts gain of function and they also work with viruses from bats like corona viruses ! i find it no small coincidence that the virus 1st appeared in the city where a bio lab is located ! what if the next accident releases a virus just as contagious but with an over 50% mortality rate ? the world cannot take that chance !
It would not surprise me if it were an accidental lab thing, at all. The key being "accidental".

Forum List

Back