Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the commercials

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters
Like I said, a community of 11 inbreds.
Must be a fantastic life.....LLOLLOL
Hahaha…yeah, I have my coffee with my toes in the sand, my backyard is the pacific ocean….a shitty city on the ocean with nothing but white core American inbreds all around me.
Look Lib, I’m sorry the truth hurts but don’t be shy, own your filth, everybody paying attention knows your policy or lack thereof destroys communities, cities, states and nations.

Hahaha…yeah, I have my coffee with my toes in the sand, my backyard is the pacific ocean….a shitty city on the ocean with nothing but white core American inbreds all around me.
Look Lib, I’m sorry the truth hurts but don’t be shy, own your filth, everybody paying attention knows your policy or lack thereof destroys communities, cities, states and nations.
I LEAN left, but no 'liberal as you describe'
I know the trump supporter attack very well.

Not inteneded as an attack…just sharing facts with you…ALL diverse blue cities are dangerous, taxpayer dependent dirty shitholes….all of them and there’s nothing coincidental about it.
I disagree.
You would NEED to share your ALL-White Conservative Community for me to judge.
I hate to judge w/o evidence.

No SUCH place exists.

You claim to live in Coastal CA.
In Orange County.
AND claim it is ALL-WHITE and ALL (R).

LOOLLOLL

Are we talking a town of 11 people?
Could be Dana Point, San Clemente, Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano. Even inland a bit, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Mission Viejo. If black people live here, they live under some hefty expenses. I don't see a black person A month.

So you have "them" they are just NOT part of your White Society?
The people over the decades that sold out our nation and still do have to believe in the system they are ringing in. They do not. Joe doesn't. Nancy does not either. The smell of power and access to money pushes these vermin. White society? Living the way, we have is the template. Inclusion was the idea of the constitution. Instead, they propagandized us on diversity, and it tears us up. Yellow society is coming. They are less forgiving than the evil whites. And they're chomping at the bit for their number one status in the world.

One of the problems with having gone only streaming...you don't get to watch much live TV unless you subscribe. I was working so I couldn't have watched it anyway. And chances are I wouldn't have...not because there is some sort of political reason not to but because I'm interested in other things these days. Congrats to the nominees. In the arts, it's truly an honor just to be nominated.

I do take the approach George C. Scott took though... Unless you have actors with the same director, playing the same role with the same director, the awards for acting are completely subjective.

Forum List

Back