🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The outrageous case of Matt Hale

He was recently moved to a new prison its medium security and in General Population so that's great news! We have brothers on the inside if for any reason he needs security. I have wrote him several times and send cards around the holidays. Be nice for him to actually get them on time and not a month AFTERWORDS now. Also just ordered his newest book on Friday! I can't wait!

He was recently moved to a new prison its medium security and in General Population so that's great news! We have brothers on the inside if for any reason he needs security. I have wrote him several times and send cards around the holidays. Be nice for him to actually get them on time and not a month AFTERWORDS now. Also just ordered his newest book on Friday! I can't wait!
He must have sucked a lot of Aryan Nation dick to be protected. I wonder if he will continue to suck dick like you do once he gets out?

The Outrageous Case of Matt Hale | American Free Press

I have wrote back and forth with Hale and know many of his associates personally as well AND I know about his case. Its just more proof that if the government can't murder you but it can lock you up via illegal,immoral,dishonest means it will.
Isnt that the idiot that solicited an undercover cop to kill a judge?
No.
Yes you dummy.

Matthew F. Hale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"On April 6, 2005, Hale was sentenced to a 40-year prison term for attempting to solicit Lefkow's murder. During the trial, jurors heard more than a dozen tapes of Hale using racial slurs, including one in which he joked about Benjamin Smith's murderous shooting spree.[17]

Hale's projected release date is December 6, 2037.[18] If released at that time, he will be 66 years old."

I have wrote back and forth with Hale and know many of his associates personally as well AND I know about his case. Its just more proof that if the government can't murder you but it can lock you up via illegal,immoral,dishonest means it will.
No.
Yes you dummy.

"On April 6, 2005, Hale was sentenced to a 40-year prison term for attempting to solicit Lefkow's murder. During the trial, jurors heard more than a dozen tapes of Hale using racial slurs, including one in which he joked about Benjamin Smith's murderous shooting spree.[17]

Hale's projected release date is December 6, 2037.[18] If released at that time, he will be 66 years old."
Wikipedia quotes do not impress me because I am not a wikidiot.

No.
Yes you dummy.

Wikipedia quotes do not impress me because I am not a wikidiot.
I dont care if you are impressed or not. I did it to show you that it was indeed the same idiot that solicited someone to kill a judge.

Forum List

Back