The party of racism is at it again.

We hate what is different and that which we do not understand. I do no hate Mexicans and those south of the border, I hate what they bring to this country, how the come and how the democrats which I hate also protect them.

The Party of Racism is at it again? What are you Republicans up to?
Who fought the Civil War to keep slavery, cc? Who created the KKK, cc? Who opposed the Civil Rights movement, cc? Who mentions skin color in every single rally, interview, and op-ed, cc? The answer to each of those questions is: Democrats.

Who whines about politics from centuries past? You understand that the DNC of today is different that the DNC of 1865, don't you?
They are more racist than ever, only they are pushing their black slaves aside for Brown Skinned Latino ones to work on their slave plantations and in their sweat shops.

All the left sees is skin color. All the left talks about is skin color. All the left thinks about is skin color.

Biden Trashes White People; Says Racism Is 'White Man' Problem
White people are the only group of people who hate another group of people. So I believe he is right. Or should I say the only race of people who hate another race of people?
White Americans are the only group of people who put an end to slavery and fought a war over it to cut off The Southern Democrats Slavery Machine when they relied upon slave labor and slaves they bought from Muslims, and Black Slave Masters in Africa.

Islam to this day still practices Slavery and it's considered an honorable practice promoted in The Koran.

All the left sees is skin color. All the left talks about is skin color. All the left thinks about is skin color.

White people are the only group of people who hate another group of people. So I believe he is right. Or should I say the only race of people who hate another race of people?
White Americans are the only group of people who put an end to slavery and fought a war over it to cut off The Southern Democrats Slavery Machine when they relied upon slave labor and slaves they bought from Muslims, and Black Slave Masters in Africa.

Islam to this day still practices Slavery and it's considered an honorable practice promoted in The Koran.
But today slavery is going as strong as ever.

But today slavery is going as strong as ever.
The Crime of Slavery is committed mostly by Illegal Aliens and Muslims who are involved in The Human Trafficking going on in North America. Muslims are also the primary culprits for Human Trafficking in Europe.

If you hear about a pretty girl going missing, you can almost guarantee an Illegal Alien or a Muslim kidnapped her and she is working in a Brothel somewhere, and you will never hear from her again.

Securing The Border makes it harder for Human Traffickers and Drug Smugglers to do their jobs. The more we can control The Border, the easier it will be to combat Drug Trafficking and Human Trafficking.

Who fought the Civil War to keep slavery, cc? Who created the KKK, cc? Who opposed the Civil Rights movement, cc? Who mentions skin color in every single rally, interview, and op-ed, cc? The answer to each of those questions is: Democrats.

Who whines about politics from centuries past? You understand that the DNC of today is different that the DNC of 1865, don't you?
They are more racist than ever, only they are pushing their black slaves aside for Brown Skinned Latino ones to work on their slave plantations and in their sweat shops.

How dare you compare black slavery to illegal brown skin cheap labor. That is fucked up shit. They are treated much better than black American citizens. Is McDonald's a sweatshop? etc. What the fuck is a modern-day slave plantation.? They get subsidized housing. A pissed off old fat native American woman.

How dare you compare black slavery to illegal brown skin cheap labor. That is fucked up shit. They are treated much better than black American citizens. Is McDonald's a sweatshop? etc. What the fuck is a modern-day slave plantation.? They get subsidized housing. A pissed off old fat native American woman.
The Democrat Slavery Plantation has not changed in 200 years. The only difference is the slaves do not get whipped and are not in chains. The Democrat Slave Masters provide the basics for their slaves just the same as they did 200 years ago. Food, Clothing & Housing. The only thing that has improved is the quality of The Food, Clothing and Housing. What we have now is Economic & Political Servitude.

The left is obsessed with skin color. It’s all they see. It’s all they can think about.

Detroit police chief fires back at Rashida Tlaib over racist suggestion to use only black analysts
and Trump claimed that Hispanics are incapable of being federal judges because they are Hispanic......

When republicans do identity politics, its ok tho....
/——/ Being true to the Prog movement, you distorted Trumps words. You lied. He didn’t say ALL Hispanics, he referred to one Mexican in particular.
“On June 2, 2016, Trump told the Wall Street Journal that Curiel had "an absolute conflict" in presiding over the litigation given that he is "of Mexican heritage" and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. (When Trump said in a separate interview that Curiel "is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican" in referfence to the group, PolitiFact National rated his statement Mostly False.) Trump told the journal the judge’s background was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. "I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest," Trump said.”

The Dumbocrat Party is staunchly antisemite (with devout support for Palestine and the destruction of Israel). And yet jews all across New York will continue to vote for the party that hates them. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back