The party of racism is at it again.

Racists come in all colors. Anyone who say they are not is lying. Exactly what is racism.? Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. Even GOD was a racist when he chose the Jews over others and their beliefs and he went so far a to kill them, men women and chilren and their animals also. I admit there are certain races of people I even stereotype and some of them are members of my family. There is no good in this world, done under the name of religion, that could not have been done by good people who hold no religious belief.

The left is so bat-shit crazy, hiking is “too white” and that makes it a “problem” that need to be “solved”. Let that sink in for a moment. About as racist as it gets.

The Unbearable Whiteness of Hiking and How to Solve It

You really should read your own links. The only "problem" that needs to be solved is that fewer people of color have the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, and hiking is one way to do that. Headlines don't always give a complete idea of what a story is about. Dumb ass.

8FDC97AD-3B40-4C96-87F1-5F0024593F6B.jpeg

Racists come in all colors. Anyone who say they are not is lying. Exactly what is racism.? Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. Even GOD was a racist when he chose the Jews over others and their beliefs and he went so far a to kill them, men women and chilren and their animals also. I admit there are certain races of people I even stereotype and some of them are members of my family. There is no good in this world, done under the name of religion, that could not have been done by good people who hold no religious belief.
Sorry...but "everyone" ISN'T racist.

That's the excuse that actual racists make for their behavior

You still posting? I thought you made a bet that if Clinton didn't announce for Prez you were leaving.

She announced she is NOT running.

And yet you're still here.

And you haven't contributed that $100 to Wounded Warriors either.

Bad enough that we have to put up with you...but stiffing Wounded Warriors like that?

Shame on you

You still posting? I thought you made a bet that if Clinton didn't announce for Prez you were leaving.
What the fuck are you talking about?!? Is it a requirement to be a pathological liar before becoming a registered Dumbocrat?
And you haven't contributed that $100 to Wounded Warriors either.
What the fuck are you talking about?!? Is it a requirement to be a pathological liar before becoming a registered Dumbocrat?

Note the keyword there: thought. As always, Lesh thought wrong. Absolutely no idea what his dumb ass is talking about, but whatever it is, it has nothing to do with me. I never made any such comments.

Last edited:
The party of racism is at it again. This is what racism looks like. Like all Dumbocrats, when AOC looks out over the crowd, she doesn’t see people. She only sees skin color. In her panic that the will recognize her racism, she tries to “assimilate” in a desperate attempt to to convince those around her that she’s “one of them” and doesn’t view them differently (despite the fact that she CLEARLY does):

David J Harris Jr.

The Party of Racism is at it again? What are you Republicans up to?
Who fought the Civil War to keep slavery, cc? Who created the KKK, cc? Who opposed the Civil Rights movement, cc? Who mentions skin color in every single rally, interview, and op-ed, cc? The answer to each of those questions is: Democrats.

Who whines about politics from centuries past? You understand that the DNC of today is different that the DNC of 1865, don't you?
/----/ "Who whines about politics from centuries past?"
democRATs do. SLAVEY SLAVERY SLAVERY REPARATIONS - a non-stop drumbeat from the left.

The party of racism is at it again. This is what racism looks like. Like all Dumbocrats, when AOC looks out over the crowd, she doesn’t see people. She only sees skin color. In her panic that the will recognize her racism, she tries to “assimilate” in a desperate attempt to to convince those around her that she’s “one of them” and doesn’t view them differently (despite the fact that she CLEARLY does):

David J Harris Jr.

That David Harris guy is the male version of Diamond and Silk, with just a little less credibility than a rock on the side of the road.

Who fought the Civil War to keep slavery, cc? Who created the KKK, cc? Who opposed the Civil Rights movement, cc? Who mentions skin color in every single rally, interview, and op-ed, cc? The answer to each of those questions is: Democrats.

Who whines about politics from centuries past? You understand that the DNC of today is different that the DNC of 1865, don't you?
democRATs do. SLAVEY SLAVERY SLAVERY REPARATIONS - a non-stop drumbeat from the left.

Reparations are an issue of the present. I know you don't understand that.

/----/ I added reparations knowing it would trigger you libtards.
"Who whines about politics from centuries past? " democRATs do SLAVEY SLAVERY SLAVERY

"Who whines about politics from centuries past? " democRATs do SLAVEY SLAVERY SLAVERY

Do you have a point, or are you just ranting again?

Do you have a point, or are you just ranting again?
/—-/ Stop playing stupid. You understand the question and my answer. Geeeeze

That David Harris guy is the male version of Diamond and Silk, with just a little less credibility than a rock on the side of the road.
That’s liberal dog-whistle for “he’s a n*gger”. Bulldog showing his left-wing true colors. Racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back