The party of racism is at it again.

Some of the most vile and hateful comments are made by your side of the aisle.
But most are made by your side of the aisle. It was also your side of the aisle that attacked the United States in order to prevent the end of slavery. And then, after getting your ass kicked, it was your side of the aisle that went and created the KKK in Tennessee. And as if all of that wasn’t enough, then your side of the aisle vehemently opposed the Civil Rights movement.

Facts. They are a bitch, uh John?

Some of the most vile and hateful comments are made by your side of the aisle.
But most are made by your side of the aisle. It was also your side of the aisle that attacked the United States in order to prevent the end of slavery. And then, after getting your ass kicked, it was your side of the aisle that went and created the KKK in Tennessee. And as if all of that wasn’t enough, then your side of the aisle vehemently opposed the Civil Rights movement.

Facts. They are a bitch, uh John?
So why are all of these republicans calling themselves confederates now??

Even republicans running for Senate who are from Minnesota are claiming to be proud confederates now....is that because they are secret democrat libs??

NDBlNjNiOTk5MyMvTF9Dd2RTVE96cms2MVhHY3dPcWNXbllJZHNBPS83NXgwOjE2MjF4ODcwLzgwMHg0NTAvZmlsdGVyczpmb3JtYXQoanBlZyk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvendyazFmNXkxdGdjdG93a2V1eWtxZ2V2dHMwcXBpaDQwNnM4ZG5tcTJncHdkend1ZTkyaWo5Yzg2dnJxdWZ2eC5qcGc.jpg

Everything.....everything....is skin color with the left. They are obsessed with it. It’s all they see. It’s all they know.

0D81F7E5-B88C-47EB-8174-DEE832C09935.jpeg

I doubt the response to racist remarks would have been the same in the 1800's
In the 1800 people of color did not have a choice to like it or not. There are still older people who use the words Negro and Colored. Younger people are less likely to use any word representing race. I had a friend who when he went to visit his friends who were Native he would say I am going to visit my Indian friends. I would never dream of saying I am going to visit my White friends. But that is his mentality. I am 79 years old and was not raised in the atmosphere where people were identified by their race.

In the 1800 people of color did not have a choice to like it or not. There are still older people who use the words Negro and Colored. Younger people are less likely to use any word representing race. I had a friend who when he went to visit his friends who were Native he would say I am going to visit my Indian friends. I would never dream of saying I am going to visit my White friends. But that is his mentality. I am 79 years old and was not raised in the atmosphere where people were identified by their race.

None of those terms are equal to the term Ni-gg-er. I understand that older people are slower to adopt currently acceptable standards, and some might never be able to. However, a politician representing people in what ever position is required to make that step. Otherwise, they are just not suitable to fill that position. I'm not quite that old, but I was raised in a white only town, and used that term exclusively as I grew up. At that age, I didn't know it was offensive. When I was old enough to interact with the world at large, I realized what was acceptable and not acceptable. Our politicians are required to do the same.

Where the heck did you grow up?

Also, according to this Dem, she says she isn’t the only one that uses the word...

None of those terms are equal to the term Ni-gg-er. I understand that older people are slower to adopt currently acceptable standards, and some might never be able to. However, a politician representing people in what ever position is required to make that step. Otherwise, they are just not suitable to fill that position. I'm not quite that old, but I was raised in a white only town, and used that term exclusively as I grew up. At that age, I didn't know it was offensive. When I was old enough to interact with the world at large, I realized what was acceptable and not acceptable. Our politicians are required to do the same.

Also, according to this Dem, she says she isn’t the only one that uses the word...

I'm sure lots of people still use that word. That doesn't make it acceptable to use it. Especially for someone who is representing the public in any position.

I agree. I found it was an interesting comment... And I still wonder where you could have grown up without exposure to anyone other than whites.

I'm sure lots of people still use that word. That doesn't make it acceptable to use it. Especially for someone who is representing the public in any position.

I agree. I found it was an interesting comment... And I still wonder where you could have grown up without exposure to anyone other than whites.

I'm not going to tell you where, but I never knew a black person on a personal basis until I was in college. Of course, before then, I interacted with some in other towns. People working in gas stations, stores, etc. but never any where I would know or even care what their name might be.

I'm not going to tell you where, but I never knew a black person on a personal basis until I was in college.
I actually grew up in the exact same situation. I knew exactly two black kids - and they were brothers. And here is the amazing part: I didn't go to some podunk little school in some podunk little town. My high school was massive. The largest in the state and one of the largest in the entire nation. But, for whatever reason, there just weren't any African-American families in the city.

I'm not going to tell you where, but I never knew a black person on a personal basis until I was in college.
I actually grew up in the exact same situation. I knew exactly two black kids - and they were brothers. And here is the amazing part: I didn't go to some podunk little school in some podunk little town. My high school was massive. The largest in the state and one of the largest in the entire nation. But, for whatever reason, there just weren't any African-American families in the city.

Segregation didn't stop in 1964.

It did were I lived. I can't tell you why we had no black families in such a massive district, but I can tell you that it wasn't because of "segregation".

It did were I lived. I can't tell you why we had no black families in such a massive district, but I can tell you that it wasn't because of "segregation".

If there were only 2 black kids in one of the largest schools in the nation, that is segregation. Doesn't matter why you think that situation happened.

If there were only 2 black kids in one of the largest schools in the nation, that is segregation. Doesn't matter why you think that situation happened.
And it doesn't matter to the facts why you think the situation was what it was. The left loves to cry racism - so cry away. It doesn't change the reality.

And it doesn't matter to the facts why you think the situation was what it was. The left loves to cry racism - so cry away. It doesn't change the reality.

You should look up the definition of the word.

Forum List

Back