The "Pay as you Go" party has become the "Play as you Fail" party

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Rattner: Deficits headed for $2 trillion

I mean, you elect someone who is an expert at bankruptcy, so what do you expect? He bankrupted businesses 4 times, taking a profit while screwing the little guy. So now he is leading us down the road to insolvency. Maybe he can bail us out by borrowing more money from Russian Oligarchs?

It will be dirty money of course, but he has laundered dirty money on many occasions, so I assume he is an expert in that also?

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean, you elect someone who is an expert at bankruptcy, so what do you expect? He bankrupted businesses 4 times, taking a profit while screwing the little guy. So now he is leading us down the road to insolvency. Maybe he can bail us out by borrowing more money from Russian Oligarchs?

It will be dirty money of course, but he has laundered dirty money on many occasions, so I assume he is an expert in that also?

So let see if I understand this....you're pissed because the "Republican" party has become more like the Dems? You can't make this shit up.

So let see if I understand this....you're pissed because the "Republican" party has become more like the Dems? You can't make this shit up.

The thread point was to point out Hypocrisy when it occurs. In a few years, when the Dems are in control, the GOP will revert to a "pay as you go" party. The same thing happened with George W Bush and his mindless spending. When the GOP is control, deficits really do not matter.

You lame Hypocrites will be reminded when you shout "PAY AS YOU GO!" again.

The thread point was to point out Hypocrisy when it occurs. In a few years, when the Dems are in control, the GOP will revert to a "pay as you go" party. The same thing happened with George W Bush and his mindless spending. When the GOP is control, deficits really do not matter.

You lame Hypocrites will be reminded when you shout "PAY AS YOU GO!" again.

LOL. This is the problem people like you have and display time and again. You are a partisan hack therefore EVERYONE else is a partisan hack too. That won't fly with me son, you'll find me on record here stating that are NOT two parties, just one political class creating a false two party paradigm. It is designed to do just what it is doing, keeping everyone divided and at each others throats. Republicans ALWAYS make all kinds of conservative promises, get elected on those promises and then become who they really are Democrat lite. So here it is kid , YOU are the hypocrite for choosing to not see what happens time and again with our "political class".

Forum List

Back