redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

Justice Department drops fight over 'Redskins' name

The justice department has dropped the case against

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

I'm going to start a football team called the Trumpskin, and it's going to have a picture of Trump skinned alive sitting there blubbering like a baby while his body oozes blood and puss. See how PC the right become then.

How PC were the right when:

kathy-griffin-trump-beheading-640x480.jpg

That would actually be a threat to a specific person, and using of a specific person's likeness without their (likely) permission.

That would actually be actionable.

Now if you took some generic white guy in side profile, without the violence and a direct connection, you would probably be OK.

Kind of like this, but more trump-like.

Fighting-Irish-Logo.jpg

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

I'm going to start a football team called the Trumpskin, and it's going to have a picture of Trump skinned alive sitting there blubbering like a baby while his body oozes blood and puss. See how PC the right become then.

So speaks the non-American, whose opinions mean precisely dick.

Time for the ignore list.

'PC' is a disease, a deplorable tool created by the left t try to silence others and for them to 'comply'.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

Pussy.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

What a Chicky-Boy.

The Federal Govt tried to step in and force the Florida State Seminoles to change their mascot...despite the fact that the Seminole Tribe's approval had been gotten to use them as the team's mascot / symbol and they were good with it.

In most cases when a 3rd party steps in to declare something offensive when no one else is, they need to stfu and go away - get over it.

Several years ago some snowflake moved to Los Cruces New Mexico. After several months living there they filed a law suit against the city demanding they change the name because 'Los Cruces ' - 'The Crosses' - was offensive to him.

The city's mayor began to capitulate, considering calling for a name change...then decided to fight it. The case went to court. The Judge ended up finding in the city's behalf, telling the snowflake THEY KNEW THE NAME OF THE CITY WAS LOS CRUCES BEFORE THEY MOVED THERE...IF IT WAS SO OFFENSIVE THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER MOVED THERE!

:clap:

If you are offended by the Redskin emblem, boycott their games, don't watch them, don't buy their paraphernalia, etc....but don't try to impose your minority will on everyone else!

'PC', again, is nothing more than a TOOL for the minority to try to impose their will on others ... IMO.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

Go for it! Sounds like you have it all figured out.

I grew up in the Southwest around a lot Native Americans.

During football season when the Dallas Cowboys would play the Redskins.

There was always a lot of good natured rivalry at work between the mostly white Cowboys fans, and the Indians who backed the Redskins team. The Indians I knew were proud to have a team honoring their people, and the name Redskin was seen as a positive identifier.

But then the white liberal PC police suddenly decided the Redskin name is offensive and wanted it banned. Trouble is, they forgot to ask the Native American's what they thought about the situation. .... :cool:

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

You make a stupid outlandish statement and then get an outlandish statement to follow, which is what you were trolling for and now you are all butt hurt over it. Lol! You left wing Regressives act like first graders. You need to grow up.

As a Cowboys fan I am glad I can go on hating the Redskins. I mean I doubt they were going to change the name to something accurate like the Washington Sissies.

i went to highschool in Marquette Michigan , our mascot was the 'REDMEN' !! Think that it still is but i can find no picture with a quick search .

'PC' is a disease, a deplorable tool created by the left t try to silence others and for them to 'comply'.

Good manners and treating others with respect is a "deplorable tool"? Every time you post stupid shit like this, you reveal yourself to be a deplorable tool.

it's not the good manners, it's the "good manners OR ELSE" and the fact that they only expect the other side to have good manners.

Teams choose mascots for their positive traits, not to mock them or their own team by adopting them as their mascot.

As a Native American, I see 'Indian' mascots as recognizing Native American fierceness, strength, etc. I am not offended. That's just me.

BTW, I like to use this every now and then to remind people of the way things truly are:

In this country we have many Constitutional Rights, like Freedom of Speech. One of our Rights, however, is NOT 'the Right NOT to be Offended'.

'Get over it'.

Forum List

Back