The "PC" war is coming to an end

The justice department has dropped the case against

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

Justice Department drops fight over 'Redskins' name

I'm going to start a football team called the Trumpskin, and it's going to have a picture of Trump skinned alive sitting there blubbering like a baby while his body oozes blood and puss. See how PC the right become then.

How PC were the right when:

kathy-griffin-trump-beheading-640x480.jpg

go ahead retard

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

are you surprised that white supremacist in chief Jefferson Beauregard Sessions dropped that suit?

dumbass.

go fck yourself retard

Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment

Opinion | Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

are you surprised that white supremacist in chief Jefferson Beauregard Sessions dropped that suit?

dumbass.

Can you prove Sessions is a white supremacist?

No? Then fuck off.

his record.

facts dear... try some.

Nice try. A White Supremacist is something very specific, and is usually a member of several organizations.

Once again trying the old "everyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi" bullshit.

You have been called out, you cheap, dime store hack. Show proof he is a White Supremacist, or fuck off.

that is because she is a liar

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

dumbass.

No, as it had no merit. The federal govt / DOJ has more important things to do than attempt to judicially enforce Political Correctness....

....like indict Hillary, Huma, Rice, and Lynch.

I love when angry white men decide what should offend others.

quiet, nutter butter... there was nothing to indict them for.

freak of nature. seek help, troll.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

dumbass.

go fck yourself retard

Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment

Opinion | Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment

quiet, hack.

nice "debate" technique. :cuckoo:

I'm pretty sure you also don't understand the decision. I don't think anyone said "redskins" is "hate speech", dum dum. it's about trademarking an offensive name.

but thanks for showing your lack of knowledge and understanding. keep pretending.... moron.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

I'm going to start a football team called the Trumpskin, and it's going to have a picture of Trump skinned alive sitting there blubbering like a baby while his body oozes blood and puss. See how PC the right become then.

go ahead. you'd need to have a shitload of money but give it a shot.

Watch the right have a hissy fit. When someone attacks their "team" they're willing to be very PC.

What does threatening a president have to do with PC? It's not merely an opinion, she was inciting violence. The Redskins never insulted anyone. They continue to wear the name proudly. Why does the left love using white, brown and black to describe people but draw the line at red?

Only insulting color is yellow and that one fits the left.

But the whole point is that non-PC is that it's just some woman holding a head. Being PC is that it's inciting violence.

Redskins never insulted YOU and YOUR PEOPLE. It incites violence too. It's about skinning native americans. It's violent.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

dumbass.

No, as it had no merit. The federal govt / DOJ has more important things to do than attempt to judicially enforce Political Correctness....

....like indict Hillary, Huma, Rice, and Lynch.

I love when angry white men decide what should offend others.

quiet, nutter butter... there was nothing to indict them for.

freak of nature. seek help, troll.
I love when liverals talk out of their ass and are exposed as not having a clue what they are talking about.

I am not angry or white, snowflake, and I don't care what offends you.

You have many rights in this country - the right NOT to be offended is not one of them.

'Get over it...and yourself'.

As far as nothing to indict them for, your ignorance and/or denial of reality is just a demonstration of typical blind snowflake allegiance to individuals, much like Germans were to Hitler, rather that putting loyalty to this country above loyalty to individuals or the Democratic Party.

The Clintons were / are all about the Clintons. They don't give a damn about you - never did...but sheep like you continued to put themselves in posiions where they could enrich themselves while shearing the sheep.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

dumbass.

go fck yourself retard

quiet, hack.

I'm pretty sure you also don't understand the decision. I don't think anyone said "redskins" is "hate speech", dum dum. it's about trademarking an offensive name.

but thanks for showing your lack of knowledge and understanding. keep pretending.... moron.

so what offensive speech is also protected speech fuck face

Usually with snowflakes, it's the truth they most often find offensive.

:p

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

go ahead. you'd need to have a shitload of money but give it a shot.

Watch the right have a hissy fit. When someone attacks their "team" they're willing to be very PC.

--LOL

post em buddy

--LOL

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

dumbass.

go fck yourself retard

quiet, hack.

oh and btw loser

in the text of the opinion

"The idea that the government may restrict] speech expressing ideas that offend … strikes at the heart of the First Amendment. Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful; but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express “the thought that we hate.”"

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

dumbass.

go fck yourself retard

quiet, hack.

oh and btw loser

in the text of the opinion

"The idea that the government may restrict] speech expressing ideas that offend … strikes at the heart of the First Amendment. Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful; but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express “the thought that we hate.”"

and this

A law found to discriminate based on viewpoint is an “egregious form of content discrimination,” which is “presumptively unconstitutional.” … A law that can be directed against speech found offensive to some portion of the public can be turned against minority and dissenting views to the detriment of all. The First Amendment does not entrust that power to the government’s benevolence. Instead, our reliance must be on the substantial safeguards of free and open discussion in a democratic society.

Forum List

Back