The "PC" war is coming to an end

The justice department has dropped the case against

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

Justice Department drops fight over 'Redskins' name

are you surprised that white supremacist in chief Jefferson Beauregard Sessions dropped that suit?

dumbass.

No, as it had no merit. The federal govt / DOJ has more important things to do than attempt to judicially enforce Political Correctness....

....like indict Hillary, Huma, Rice, and Lynch.
It is more accurate to use the terms "Jeff Sessions" when referring to the Department of Justice.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

are you surprised that white supremacist in chief Jefferson Beauregard Sessions dropped that suit?

dumbass.

Can you prove Sessions is a white supremacist?

No? Then fuck off.

his record.

facts dear... try some.

Nice try. A White Supremacist is something very specific, and is usually a member of several organizations.

Once again trying the old "everyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi" bullshit.

You have been called out, you cheap, dime store hack. Show proof he is a White Supremacist, or fuck off.
There is no need to prove what everyone already knows.

the Redskins --LOL
go redskins

Yes, indeed. Minority president Donald Trump has well and truly coarsened political debate since getting the majority of the Electoral College vote last year.
'Minority President Trump'? Considering almost half of the country did not even vote in the election, using the term 'minority' there is almost meaningless.
It is accurate to describe Donald Trump as a "minority president" since he lost the popular vote. In America, not all votes are equal, you know.

The Electoral College was written into the Constitution and it is the law we abide by. For over 230 years this is our system and there has been no real push to change the system, not by the left or the right, now if we ever do over turn the system then we can use popular vote.

The system is designed to not let one or two states dictate what the rest of the is going to do. It works here, we like it and if you think it doesn't work then fine, we really don't care what you think, you aren't a citizen and you have no voice in our process. You can comment all you want, but we don't care what you think, you come from a country with a lot of your own problems. Clean up your country then attack us.

All Presidents are elected by the minority, not enough people vote.

no more so than usual... but if that makes you feel better about the out of control loser in the white house, no worries.

and HE lost the popular vote to HER.

thanks for your persistent trump lunacy.
So much pent-up 'butt-hurt' rage still over Hillary losing...sad.

Desperation and being a sore-loser is clinging on to an insignificant fact like 'winning the popularity vote'. EVERYONE in the world knew that to win the WH one had to win the Electoral College...except, evidently Hillary. If she was unaware of that then she wasn't truly qualified to become President any way.

The FACT is Hillary was a criminal under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit and should never have been allowed to remain in the race. Even YOU know the snowflakes, DNC, and Liberal media would NEVER have allowed any GOP Rep to remain in the race under exact same conditions had the roles been reversed.

The FACT is Hillary won no such 'Popularity Contest' as, again, 'None of The Above' got more 'votes' than either Hillary or Trump.

The FACT is Hillary LOST the 2016 Presidential election because she was the worst candidate in US history to run and ran a horrible campaign. Liberal / Clinton EGO, not the Russians, drove her to completely ignore Wisconsin, for example.

I recommend you get help with your inability to accept reality or spend the next 3 1/2 years in misery. If you choose the latter, THIS should help ease your mental anguish:

Home

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

dumbass.

No? Then fuck off.

his record.

facts dear... try some.

Nice try. A White Supremacist is something very specific, and is usually a member of several organizations.

Once again trying the old "everyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi" bullshit.

You have been called out, you cheap, dime store hack. Show proof he is a White Supremacist, or fuck off.

You go with your ignorant bigoted opinion, your voice doesn't count in this country, not sure what country you are from nor do I really care. Your voice doesn't matter here and my voice doesn't matter where ever the hell you live, nor do I want it to matter, it's your country, not mine. I mind my own business.

the Redskins --LOL
go redskins

Yes, indeed. Minority president Donald Trump has well and truly coarsened political debate since getting the majority of the Electoral College vote last year.
'Minority President Trump'? Considering almost half of the country did not even vote in the election, using the term 'minority' there is almost meaningless.
It is accurate to describe Donald Trump as a "minority president" since he lost the popular vote. In America, not all votes are equal, you know.
...You can comment all you want, but we don't care what you think, you come from a country with a lot of your own problems. ...
Please stop saying you all don't care what I think because you are hurting my feelings.

dumbass.

No? Then fuck off.

his record.

facts dear... try some.

You go with your ignorant bigoted opinion, your voice doesn't count in this country, not sure what country you are from nor do I really care. Your voice doesn't matter here ...
Please stop hurting my feelings.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

I'm going to start a football team called the Trumpskin, and it's going to have a picture of Trump skinned alive sitting there blubbering like a baby while his body oozes blood and puss. See how PC the right become then.

How PC were the right when:

kathy-griffin-trump-beheading-640x480.jpg

go ahead. you'd need to have a shitload of money but give it a shot.

does anyone really know what the term "redskins" actually refers to? in the research i did it was for the red warpaint they put on their skin to give them "redskins" - so it has nothing to do with the physical color of their skin.

don't believe me - google it. i had to dig pretty deep to find the source so if you really care, have fun and dig.

Please stop hurting my feelings.
Again, you do NOT have the Constitutional Right NOT to be offended. If someone's Constitutionally protected opinion offends you, the problem is YOURS, not theirs.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

I'm going to start a football team called the Trumpskin, and it's going to have a picture of Trump skinned alive sitting there blubbering like a baby while his body oozes blood and puss. See how PC the right become then.

/---- and nobody would care.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So the road has been cleared for The Homestead Crucifieds, and The Bedford Rednecks. Perhaps The Fort Sumter White Flaggers. Or The Losing Robert E Lees. Maybe some town will go with The Trumpville Smallhands or The Appomattox GiverUppers.

the Redskins --LOL

redskins1-575x431.jpg

go redskins

dumbass.

No? Then fuck off.

his record.

facts dear... try some.

Wrong. If you are going to accuse someone of something so heinous as being a White Supremacist, you better have proof.

the Redskins --LOL
go redskins

The only way he is a "minority" President is because he is white. Whites only make up 10% of the world population.

the Redskins --LOL
go redskins

The only way he is a "minority" President is because he is white. Whites only make up 10% of the world population.
Because Donald Trump has a personal need to be the best, it bothers him greatly that he is only a minority president.

the Redskins --LOL
go redskins

Because Donald Trump has a personal need to be the best, it bothers him greatly that he is only a minority president.

It's quite clear it bothers you more than it does him.

So the road has been cleared for The Homestead Crucifieds, and The Bedford Rednecks. Perhaps The Fort Sumter White Flaggers. Or The Losing Robert E Lees. Maybe some town will go with The Trumpville Smallhands or The Appomattox GiverUppers.
Seriously? That's your argument?

Breaking news from 2014, after the team had had enough of all the silliness:

The Washington Redskins football team is changing its name.

Due to all the negativity, shame, humiliation, dissent, polarity, adversity, defiance, hatred, animosity, contempt, discrimination, division, violence, counter-productivity, ill-spirit, un-Godliness, and hostility associated with their name, they have decided to disassociate themselves from such an ill-conceived and controversial group.

From now on they will be known simply as the Redskins!

Washington Redskins are changing their name? They will be known simply as the Redskins | Young Conservatives

What does threatening a president have to do with PC? It's not merely an opinion, she was inciting violence. The Redskins never insulted anyone. They continue to wear the name proudly. Why does the left love using white, brown and black to describe people but draw the line at red?

Only insulting color is yellow and that one fits the left.

Forum List

Back