The Perfect Moustash

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
It’s interesting how often people on the outside of a situation looking in have a better understanding than those deeply involved.

In this case the better understanding from those on the outside comes from the Mexican Magazine Letras Libres. The cover of their periodical features Donald Trump wearing the perfect mustache.

The Perfect Moustache.jpg

It’s interesting how often people on the outside of a situation looking in have a better understanding than those deeply involved.

In this case the better understanding from those on the outside comes from the Mexican Magazine Letras Libres. The cover of their periodical features Donald Trump wearing the perfect mustache.

.View attachment 91793
Hogwash.

For those illegals who are fortunate enough to have access to a computer but unfamiliar with the English language, the word you might be looking for is "mustache".

Not according to spell-check.

That aside, the Mexican editors hit the nail on the head. Sadly, the righties cannot see the striking resemblance the hero Trump has to the last "fuhrer".

Not according to spell-check.

That aside, the Mexican editors hit the nail on the head. Sadly, the righties cannot see the striking resemblance the hero Trump has to the last "fuhrer".
  • mus·tache1
    /ˈməsˌtaSH, məˈstaSH/
    noun
    1. a strip of hair left to grow above the upper lip.
Powered by OxfordDictionaries · © Oxford University Press

No such word as moustash

He's awfully slow getting his Trumpjugend up and running. It's almost election time. Needs a few pointers from Resident Obama.

For those illegals who are fortunate enough to have access to a computer but unfamiliar with the English language, the word you might be looking for is "mustache".

I think he might have shortened 'mouse' and 'stash'

Tho why he would be interested in a small rodents pot supply is beyond me

.View attachment 91793
Hogwash.

Is that what that orange shit on his face is called?

At least Obama didn't promise money and rip off kids.

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Stop it! You're killing me. Sticking up for Obama after two failed terms. Comedy gold.

All those thriving children in Chicago and every other Democrat controlled inner city rat hole that Obama "helped" over the last 8 years.

At least Obama didn't promise money and rip off kids.

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Stop it! You're killing me. Sticking up for Obama after two failed terms. Comedy gold.

All those thriving children in Chicago and every other Democrat controlled inner city rat hole that Obama "helped" over the last 8 years.

Crime overall continues to go down. Of course there are going to be places here and there that buck the trend but overall we're way better off then when Obama started. Thank god, I can afford to retire thanks to my 401k recovering.

In the meantime Trump is being sued by little girls and their dad.

In this case the better understanding from those on the outside comes from the Mexican Magazine Letras Libres.

Perhaps those with "better understanding" in Mexico or with Letras Libres could show us where Trump plans to build gas chambers in order to commit genocide like Hitler.

If you're going to go full retard and make a Hitler comparison, you've got to own it all. This is why rational people avoid doing so. They know it would make them look like idiots to anyone with even a casual understanding of history.

So please supply a link to Trump's gas chamber speech. I'm really surprised MSNBC hasn't been running it nonstop since it occurred.

everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler-the-emotional-childs-guide-to-political-discussion-1452799024.jpg

Forum List

Back