The Physics Of WTC 7

But fully 12 years after the attack no evidence has been found to support the explosives CT and none of the cast of thousands required to plant and cover-up a controlled demo has come forward.
The conclusion?
Clinging desperately to your CT may somehow satisfy you but illuminates just how sophomoric (or just batshit loony) you really are.

So you have the detailed explosive test reports, awesome! cite it.

I'm not the one promoting your CT, Princess. NIST carefully and fully examined the remains of those buildings and found no evidence of explosives, blast damage, or controlled demo activities. What studies do you have to support your theory?

FAQs - NIST WTC Towers Investigation

8. Why didn’t NIST consider a “controlled demolition” hypothesis with matching computer modeling and explanation like it did for the “pancake theory” hypothesis?

NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation that included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the WTC towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests, and created sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Based on its comprehensive investigation, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed according to the scenario detailed in the response to Question 6.

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.

NIST’s findings also do not support the “controlled demolition” theory since there is conclusive evidence that:
•the collapse was initiated in the impact and fire floors of the WTC towers and nowhere else, and;
•the time it took for the collapse to initiate (56 minutes for WTC 2 and 102 minutes for WTC 1) was dictated by (1) the extent of damage caused by the aircraft impact, and (2) the time it took for the fires to reach critical locations and weaken the structure to the point that the towers could not resist the tremendous energy released by the downward movement of the massive top section of the building at and above the fire and impact floors.

Video evidence also showed unambiguously that the collapse progressed from the top to the bottom, and there was no evidence (collected by NIST or by the New York City Police Department, the Port Authority Police Department, or the Fire Department of New York) of any blast or explosions in the region below the impact and fire floors as the top building sections (including and above the 98th floor in WTC 1 and the 82nd floor in WTC 2) began their downward movement upon collapse initiation.

In summary, NIST found no corroborating evidence for alternative hypotheses suggesting that the WTC towers were brought down by controlled demolition using explosives. NIST also did not find any evidence that missiles were fired at or hit the towers. Instead, photographs and videos from several angles clearly show that the collapse initiated at the fire and impact floors and that the collapse progressed from the initiating floors downward until the dust clouds obscured the view.

I do not see a list of explosives in there anywhere that they tested for do you?

Nice of you to post a lot of worthless text

Again, I can't WAIT for this!!!!

Over 12 years and NONE of the truthers (including engineers and architects) have dare come up with something to explain how explosives could have been used to match the physical properties of the WTC7 collapse.

:eusa_whistle:

Must be having a hard time matching the three stage graph and visual evidence with his "pet explosive theory"...

Still waiting...

Makes me wonder how E.L.C. will explain the ENTIRE roofline dropping at the same time at the start of Stage 1 in the graph. What mechanism will he apply? Explosives maybe? But explosives would have created free fall at the onset of Stage 1, not at Stage 2.

Or maybe E.L.C. is insinuating that explosives on all 8 floors, on all columns, were simultaneously set off at the beginning of Stage 2 to start the free fall. But how does one explain the entire roofline/building coming down as a whole at the beginning of Stage 1?

What a conundrum for E.L.C.!

once again the entire roofline does not drop then stop then go into freefall, prove you and your supporters have no clue how to interpret and chart data and come to a correct conclusion.

wtc7dll.gif

someone is feeding us a bullshit story now arent you?

Why is it that you tards are wrong about every damn thing you post eh?

But I feel your pain!

2720797818_c201c812b3.jpg

nah not really LOL

Last edited:
Must be having a hard time matching the three stage graph and visual evidence with his "pet explosive theory"...

Still waiting...

Makes me wonder how E.L.C. will explain the ENTIRE roofline dropping at the same time at the start of Stage 1 in the graph. What mechanism will he apply? Explosives maybe? But explosives would have created free fall at the onset of Stage 1, not at Stage 2.

Or maybe E.L.C. is insinuating that explosives on all 8 floors, on all columns, were simultaneously set off at the beginning of Stage 2 to start the free fall. But how does one explain the entire roofline/building coming down as a whole at the beginning of Stage 1?

once again the entire roofline does not drop then stop then go into freefall, prove you and your supporters have no clue how to interpret and chart data and come to a correct conclusion.

wtc7dll.gif

But I feel your pain!

nah not really LOL
the power of delusion is strong with this bottom feeder
fun fact: even other truthers think the no planers are psycho...

Hey Daws, could you do me a favor? If you have to quote 7's boyfriend KooKooBloJo, could you at least delete his infantile pictures? It's bad enough having my ignore feature defeated in the first place, but it's over the top seeing his garbage.

Thanks!!

Hey Daws, could you do me a favor? If you have to quote 7's boyfriend KooKooBloJo, could you at least delete his infantile pictures? It's bad enough having my ignore feature defeated in the first place, but it's over the top seeing his garbage.

Thanks!!
rat.gif

wtc7dll.gif

But I feel your pain!

nah not really LOL

That the best troll you can come up with?

So fucking predictable!

sux when ya get caught red handed lying thats 2 for you 1 for clownee

And rat is having such a bad hair day couldnt bear to see the cross of truth.

wtc7dll.gif

But I feel your pain!

nah not really LOL

That's the beauty of the "Truther" Movement. The proponents of the conflicting CTs recognize the silliness in any CT not of their own making but are blinded by their own "brilliance."

wtc7dll.gif

But I feel your pain!

nah not really LOL

That's the beauty of the "Truther" Movement. The proponents of the conflicting CTs recognize the silliness in any CT not of their own making but are blinded by their own "brilliance."

sux for troughers when they get busted in a bold faced lie huh.

The beauty is watching troughers go into full name calling damage control

damagecontrols.jpg

They believe any fucking thing then their lives are shattered when the are faced with the truth.

But then they should pick a better religion to believe in and they wouldnt have that problem.

besides troughers look their best when their balls are in a vice!

Last edited:

Thanks!!
sorry, next time I will!

sux for troughers when they get busted in a bold faced lie huh.
:eusa_boohoo:

wtc7dll.gif

But I feel your pain!

nah not really LOL

DUMB ASS I AM NOT A NO PLANER I AM A PROVE THE PLANES, (AND EVERYTHING ELSE).
bullshit! you claim that no planes hit the towers or the pentagon or crashed in shanksville?
a list of your own statements proving my statement correct will follow.
btw you can stop playing the semantics game..even though you have no idea what semantics are.

DUMB ASS I AM NOT A NO PLANER I AM A PROVE THE PLANES, (AND EVERYTHING ELSE).
bullshit! you claim that no planes hit the towers or the pentagon or crashed in shanksville?
btw you can stop playing the semantics game..even though you have no idea what semantics are.

STILL WAITING FOR ALL THAT EVIDENCE YOU GOT!

FACE IT YOU DONT HAVE SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!

notgettingyoungerjpg.jpg

so you think that a real plane can fly through a steel and concrete building and come out the other side with the nose intact. you are insane.

If they are not fkae what are they?

The government wants me to believe they are real, prove it.

show me clip of a plane that can fly through both sides of a steel building and come out with the nose intact.

Why would anyone care since the only thing that is important is that no flying apparatus could accomplish that feat except the pentagon lightpole mower.

all what eye witnesses?

what fake planes?

u said fake planes faked out witnesses, what fake planes and what witnesses? Oh hundreds and tousands and millions and billions and megastegasupergazillions of em! lol

produce the fake planes that faked these witnesses out and all those gazillions of witnesses.
the primary problem is why do all the videos have fake planes

First establish the plane existed.

See this is very very simple, the plane must first exist before any passengers can fly on it.

Only an idiot would presume there was a plane before it is established as a fact.

I am claiming you have no proof planes existed TROLL

YOU POSTED NO BONAFIDE EVIDENCE PLANES EXISTED AND YOU WONT IT DOES NOT EXIST!

Last edited:

STILL WAITING FOR ALL THAT EVIDENCE YOU GOT!

FACE IT YOU DONT HAVE SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!

notgettingyoungerjpg.jpg
false accusation! evidence has been provided to you and you denied it's validity...

Forum List

Back