The Physics Of WTC 7

so you think that a real plane can fly through a steel and concrete building and come out the other side with the nose intact. you are insane.

If they are not fkae what are they?

The government wants me to believe they are real, prove it.

show me clip of a plane that can fly through both sides of a steel building and come out with the nose intact.

Why would anyone care since the only thing that is important is that no flying apparatus could accomplish that feat except the pentagon lightpole mower.

all what eye witnesses?

what fake planes?

u said fake planes faked out witnesses, what fake planes and what witnesses? Oh hundreds and tousands and millions and billions and megastegasupergazillions of em! lol

produce the fake planes that faked these witnesses out and all those gazillions of witnesses.
the primary problem is why do all the videos have fake planes

First establish the plane existed.

See this is very very simple, the plane must first exist before any passengers can fly on it.

Only an idiot would presume there was a plane before it is established as a fact.

One of the more insane aspects of the Truther idiocy is that anyone would even bother to go through all the trouble of editing dozens upon dozens of videos ... editing live footage on at least half a dozen news networks ... supposedly plant destroyed airplane parts around the city ... invent four flight manifests and convince hundreds of families that their loved ones died in supposedly highjacked airplanes .... Psych out hundreds of thousands of people in NYC that day that they saw an airplane strike the WTC when no planes supposedly did ...

.... go through all this trouble, which if true, would completely unwind in a heartbeat if even one of those many who would have been involved decided to start blowing a whistle ...

.... all that (and probably more) ... when all they had to do was plant bombs in the buildings and accuse Al-Qaeda of another '93 WTC attack.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

so you think that a real plane can fly through a steel and concrete building and come out the other side with the nose intact. you are insane.

show me clip of a plane that can fly through both sides of a steel building and come out with the nose intact.

Why would anyone care since the only thing that is important is that no flying apparatus could accomplish that feat except the pentagon lightpole mower.

all what eye witnesses?

what fake planes?

u said fake planes faked out witnesses, what fake planes and what witnesses? Oh hundreds and tousands and millions and billions and megastegasupergazillions of em! lol

produce the fake planes that faked these witnesses out and all those gazillions of witnesses.

See this is very very simple, the plane must first exist before any passengers can fly on it.

Only an idiot would presume there was a plane before it is established as a fact.

One of the more insane aspects of the Truther idiocy is that anyone would even bother to go through all the trouble of editing dozens upon dozens of videos ... editing live footage on at least half a dozen news networks ... supposedly plant destroyed airplane parts around the city ... invent four flight manifests and convince hundreds of families that their loved ones died in supposedly highjacked airplanes .... Psych out hundreds of thousands of people in NYC that day that they saw an airplane strike the WTC when no planes supposedly did ...

.... go through all this trouble, which if true, would completely unwind in a heartbeat if even one of those many who would have been involved decided to start blowing a whistle ...

.... all that (and probably more) ... when all they had to do was plant bombs in the buildings and accuse Al-Qaeda of another '93 WTC attack.

aw what a naive little girl.

everyone sent their videos into the government like good citizens so they could use them to hunt down the bad guys.

they are blowing the whistle but you have the tard brigade that attempt to block any serious discussion.

Most are terrified to say anything after seeing so many people die.

and they have no bonafide evidence and do anything rather than admit it.

Last edited:
Must be having a hard time matching the three stage graph and visual evidence with his "pet explosive theory"...

Still waiting...

:eusa_whistle:

Makes me wonder how E.L.C. will explain the ENTIRE roofline dropping at the same time at the start of Stage 1 in the graph. What mechanism will he apply? Explosives maybe? But explosives would have created free fall at the onset of Stage 1, not at Stage 2.

Or maybe E.L.C. is insinuating that explosives on all 8 floors, on all columns, were simultaneously set off at the beginning of Stage 2 to start the free fall. But how does one explain the entire roofline/building coming down as a whole at the beginning of Stage 1?

What a conundrum for E.L.C.!

once again the entire roofline does not drop then stop then go into freefall, prove you and your supporters have no clue how to interpret and chart data and come to a correct conclusion.

wtc7dll.gif

someone is feeding us a bullshit story now arent you?

Why is it that you tards are wrong about every damn thing you post eh?

But I feel your pain!

2720797818_c201c812b3.jpg

nah not really LOL

all what eye witnesses?

what fake planes?

everyone sent their videos into the government like good citizens so they could use them to hunt down the bad guys.

they are blowing the whistle but you have the tard brigade that attempt to block any serious discussion.

bullshit! besides that does not account for the live broadcasts...
people did sent the footage to tv stations and much later to the fbi.
long after 9/11.
if you're claiming that was when the planes were added you have no proof that the men in black altered them.
also another fact to highlight your willful ignorance. nobody sends originals (tapes, photos etc.. in for examination or use) only copies.

long after 9/11.
if you're claiming that was when the planes were added you have no proof that the men in black altered them.
also another fact to highlight your willful ignorance. nobody sends originals (tapes, photos etc.. in for examination or use) only copies.

I am claiming you have no proof planes existed TROLL

YOU POSTED NO BONAFIDE EVIDENCE PLANES EXISTED AND YOU WONT IT DOES NOT EXIST!

all what eye witnesses?

what fake planes?

Then it should be real easy for you to post someone whose video was edited by the government who is screaming at the top of their lungs that they recorded the incident with no planes, but that planes were added into their video after they sent them to the government.

Psssst ... this is where you throw another hissy fit because we both know that no one ever lodged such a complaint.

long after 9/11.

I am claiming you have no proof planes existed TROLL

YOU POSTED NO BONAFIDE EVIDENCE PLANES EXISTED AND YOU WONT IT DOES NOT EXIST!

We've been through this, Fruitcake ... eyewitness accounts are evidence. Dozens of video recordings are evidence.

Oh, and by the way ... no matter how big you make your font, you're still nothing but a delusional idiot.

I wonder what's keeping E.L.C.? Must be having a hard time coming up with a viable "explosives" explanation that matches all the evidence INCLUDING the graph.

I wonder what's keeping E.L.C.? Must be having a hard time coming up with a viable "explosives" explanation that matches all the evidence INCLUDING the graph.

ELC (and the other Troofers) are hiding until KooKooBloJo goes away. They don't want to be associated with it. :rofl:

ELC (and the other Troofers) are hiding until KooKooBloJo goes away. They don't want to be associated with it. :rofl:

I have another (conspiracy?) theory.
Having wearied of having their silly asses handed to them daily, this board's "serious" CTs needed a break but didn't want to abandon the board to the norms. When KooKoo appeared (or was sent) they all took the opportunity to get some much needed R&R.
They will return soon, pretending their silliness hasn't been totally and completely exposed and begin posting it all over again.

Having wearied of having their silly asses handed to them daily, this board's "serious" CTs needed a break but didn't want to abandon the board to the norms. When KooKoo appeared (or was sent) they all took the opportunity to get some much needed R&R.
They will return soon, pretending their silliness hasn't been totally and completely exposed and begin posting it all over again.

At least E.L.C. tries. Koko is just a moron and will remain my ignore list. It makes it easier to read the thread when all his rants and gifs are hidden. He adds absolutely nothing to any thread.

At least E.L.C. tries. Koko is just a moron and will remain my ignore list. It makes it easier to read the thread when all his rants and gifs are hidden. He adds absolutely nothing to any thread.

at least?
he handed you your ass countless times and you are too fucking tarded to know it.
he is gone because of your tard ass.
he explained freefall to you page after page after page drawing picture a kindergartener can understand but nope not you, you are simply too fucking tarded and od'd on stupid pills. I would be surprised if he ever comes back.

No one is obligated to teach anyone that is od'd on stoopid pills anything.

I wont I give high school kid reviewed tests so you can show everyone how ignorant you are when you FAIL to answer it. He handed you your ass, as do I on a daily basis.

ass-kicking.gif

you and the rest of your tard club have no choice but to ignore me because you cant answer such laughably simple test questions but deem yourselves qualified to assess the WTC.

yo may as well get used to being owned

It's looking like both. If he can admit that bifurcation can possibly occur after buckling and produce a period of free fall, but not apply this thinking to a structure, he looks like a fool.

He claims he doesn't push one theory more than another, but he's going to explain his "pet theory using explosives". Yeah, he's NOT a truther...

:lol:

Hey ricky retardo, last time I checked buildings have more than one column dumb ass!

You are the one who is not applying anything to the "structure" one column ass twit not him!

yeh tell us how it applies to the whole building! NEVER FUCKING GONNA HAPPEN!

reality is a bitch

Smiley-ROFL.gif

you are totally fucking dishonest when you try to represent this

like this

no one has time or a desire to chase after your incessant strawman arguments

but we would gladly welcome you and your 3 stooges back into high school physics if you correctly answer this little test question.

Last edited:

bump

reality is a bitch

edited for delusional ranting! :cuckoo:

at least?
he handed you your ass countless times and you are too fucking tarded to know it.
he explained freefall to you page after page after page drawing picture a kindergartener can understand but nope not you, you are simply too fucking tarded and od'd on stupid pills. I would be surprised if he ever comes back.

I wont I give high school kid reviewed tests so you can show everyone how ignorant you are when you FAIL to answer it. He handed you your ass, as do I on a daily basis.

ass-kicking.gif

you and the rest of your tard club have no choice but to ignore me because you cant answer such laughably simple test questions but deem yourselves qualified to assess the WTC.

Relax, Princess ... I won't put you on "ignore."
You make a fine pet. :lol:

at least?

ass-kicking.gif

guess you should have been more careful.

at least?

ass-kicking.gif

guess you should have been more careful.

is that you playing the meat?
notice the dog won't touch it!

Forum List

Back