🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Planned Obama Library.And For What Accomplishments?,Anyone A Bit Dumbfounded Over This?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro: And who isn't shocked? Aren't most libraries built on honor of well accomplished Americans like Abe Lincoln and George Washington? At least 60% of all Americans have got to be baffled and bewildered over Obama getting a library considering the world he has created. Between ISIS and racial tensions we are seeing and dealing with, any intelligent American would have assumed there would be no "Obama Library". We may as well build libraries in the honor of Anthony Weiner and Bernie Madoff at this point.:tinfoil:

They should build in the Pulaski Rd/Lexington St area in Chicago...crime ridden and your odds of being murdered are like 1 in 15. Perfect for his "legacy"

They should build in the Pulaski Rd/Lexington St area in Chicago...crime ridden and your odds of being murdered are like 1 in 15. Perfect for his "legacy"
my cat just took a shit, buried it nice and very neatly as well! She gets a library.

I like the idea of the Obama Library being on the south side of Chicago.

Armored buses from the airport, and various downtown areas to get you there an back safely.

metal detectors at every door.

The Leroy Brown Memorial pool room.

Perfect placement.

i just can't see 200 or so white and hispanic guys just dying to build this library.

Need a repository for golf score cards, vacation receipts from his little side trips with his trainer, and perhaps a chicken bone or two

-Geaux

Need a repository for golf score cards, vacation receipts from his little side trips with his trainer, and perhaps a chicken bone or two

-Geaux
can you give me an estimate for the size of the Obama Accomplishment hall?

:afro: And who isn't shocked? Aren't most libraries built on honor of well accomplished Americans like Abe Lincoln and George Washington? At least 60% of all Americans have got to be baffled and bewildered over Obama getting a library considering the world he has created. Between ISIS and racial tensions we are seeing and dealing with, any intelligent American would have assumed there would be no "Obama Library". We may as well build libraries in the honor of Anthony Weiner and Bernie Madoff at this point.:tinfoil:
The library will include exhibits on the killing of Bin Laden, drawing troops down in Iraq, the Libyan conflict, Obamacare, and lots of blame for the economic situation when he took office. Plus, something about him being the first black President. Maybe some other stuff too, don't know what though

Is this a serious conversation, or just a RWNJ circle-jerk?
upload_2015-5-30_7-5-27.jpeg

Accomplishments?
First black President
Nobel Prize
Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Economic stimulus
Repeal of DADT
Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Attacked terrorism around the globe
Ended our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan
Recognized Cuba

They are going to have to add another wing

-Geaux

I would assume you're in search relative to square footage. They need to make room for his

A. Solyndra= FAIL
B. Nobel Peace Prize= FAIL
C. If I had A Son= FAIL

So many fails may need additional space.

Yes, I know, you ask how can we put failure in a hall intended for demonstration of accomplishments?

-Geaux

I would assume you're in search relative to square footage. They need to make room for his

A. Solyndra= FAIL
B. Nobel Peace Prize= FAIL
C. If I had A Son= FAIL

So many fails may need additional space.

Yes, I know, you ask how can we put failure in a hall intended for demonstration of accomplishments?

Is that really the best you could come up with?

Forum List

Back