The political nutbaggery on both sides of the aisle is often stated as a massive false equivalency

The left certainly can be overly political correct and pretentious at times, but when it comes to political ads, the left is nowhere near as bad as the stupid shit you see from republicans running for office. This season really takes the cake.

I challenge any of you to find a Democrat ad as stupid and completely ridiculous as this ad from Brian Kemp. Substance and policy ideas be damned! This guy has guns and a badass truck!

I'd vote for him.

The left certainly can be overly political correct and pretentious at times, but when it comes to political ads, the left is nowhere near as bad as the stupid shit you see from republicans running for office. This season really takes the cake.

I challenge any of you to find a Democrat ad as stupid and completely ridiculous as this ad from Brian Kemp. Substance and policy ideas be damned! This guy has guns and a badass truck!

I'd vote for him.

Well okay but that doesn’t make you smart by any stretch of the imagination.

Yeah, that's 1000 times worse than the ad of Republicans pushing Granny off the cliff!

Here's one:

That's the better one, lemme find the real nutbar. Grr, where's the one where he talks "bullet taxes" too?

Running on the tragedies that were a result of progressive policies. They want to make the whole state like Parkland and Pulse, a gun free zone. I think ol' boy needs dropped off in the middle of the 'Glades
without a gun, or one in a fingerprint safe thingy and see if he opens it before he gets back to civilization.

He's OK in my book.............Look how easily he triggered the Op of this thread..........

That's a WINNER.............

So you think he will be easy to beat?

Um yeah. Based on that ad alone, yes.

We will find out cupcake.

You said the same thing about Trump and were wrong so you have zero credibility.

Well historically presidents win both the popular vote AND the electoral college. Only a handful of winning presidents lost the popular vote. It was therefore reasonable to assume Hillary would win based on the polling at the time. The polling wasn’t really wrong because she won the popular vote. Trump’s win was a fluke, but I accept it as legitimate. Of course, had Hillary won the electoral college but lost the popular vote instead, you people would never shut the fuck up about it. She would have been impeached for election fraud two months in.

Link for proof of your crybaby claims?
CryBaby.jpg

Oh please liberals are lying lowlife filthy scumbags.

Forum List

Back