The Politics of Fighting Islamic Terrorism

Hilarious, haters. You whip ISIS (we only bomb and arm) and end the GOP world depression. Radical Islamists are less than 1% of Muslims and it's their best career move in the wreck of the ME W Booosh made.
Oh, shut up! Radical Muslims have been killing 'infidels' for 1300 years already. Don't start this shit about it being Bush's fault.

Just keep tagging my posts as 'funny' and thinking you won the argument.

You missed the percentage by at least a factor of 10.

There are about 1.6 BILLION Muslims...about 1.6 MILLION of them are radical.
Yes, when they are still children. Just like they would like to do.

You are no different then they are. Yet you think of them as evil...
Wrong. There is a distinct difference between us.

They want to kill me because I do not believe exactly as they do (I don't share their intolerant religious beliefs.)

I want to kill them because they want to kill me. If they stop wanting to kill me, I will stop wanting to kill them. If I stop wanting to kill them, they will still want to kill me.

Radical Islam is a CANCER ON MANKIND and it must be killed in order for free societies to survive. It is NOT evil to simply strive to survive. When the existence of a maniacal group threatens the lives of all others, that group should be killed.

Hilarious, haters. You whip ISIS (we only bomb and arm) and end the GOP world depression. Radical Islamists are less than 1% of Muslims and it's their best career move in the wreck of the ME W Booosh made.
Oh, shut up! Radical Muslims have been killing 'infidels' for 1300 years already. Don't start this shit about it being Bush's fault.

They want to kill me because I do not believe exactly as they do (I don't share their intolerant religious beliefs.)

I want to kill them because they want to kill me. If they stop wanting to kill me, I will stop wanting to kill them. If I stop wanting to kill them, they will still want to kill me.

Radical Islam is a CANCER ON MANKIND and it must be killed in order for free societies to survive. It is NOT evil to simply strive to survive. When the existence of a maniacal group threatens the lives of all others, that group should be killed.

Actually, no. You want to kill them because of what you THINK they MIGHT do. Not because they want to kill you but because you perceive that at some point in the future YOU think they MIGHT:

By then, it is too late. If you wait until one sets off a bomb in your presence, you will die with him. That's because they have been radicalized and they want to kill you just like their daddy taught them. They have become radical BEFORE they actively try to kill you.

Kill them first!

Actually, no. You want to kill them because of what you THINK they MIGHT do. Not because they want to kill you but because you perceive that at some point in the future YOU think they MIGHT:

By then, it is too late. If you wait until one sets off a bomb in your presence, you will die with him. That's because they have been radicalized and they want to kill you just like their daddy taught them. They have become radical BEFORE they actively try to kill you.

Kill them first!
Actually, no. When I see videos of hundreds of young boys being trained to carry weapons and chant "Death to America", I KNOW they want to kill me.

I don't support the indiscriminate killing of Muslims just to make sure the radical ones are killed. I support a surgical process of identifying and killing the radical Muslims. In the ME, they are more easily identified....they carry weapons. In other places they are a bit harder to identify.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back