🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The politics of golf.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Let's face it golf and politics make good bedfellows.

Trump gets heat for playing golf right?

WAIT!!! Trump sleeps 5 hrs a night right?

So he is awake an extra 21 hrs a week right??. So he can play 4 rounds of golf in a week on free time right?????.......HMMMM!!!

Anyone ever think of that? He can watch TV 21 hrs more than an 8 hr sleeper. Libs spend 12 hrs a day sleeping. So Trump is wake 49 more hrs a week than Obama ever was. Trump can play 12 rounds a golf per week before Obama plays 1.

Let's go by the math only here please.

He is the first. So painful to watch.

Lot's of business/work can be conducted during a game of golf. This is true for both democrat and republican presidents.
I got more done at work in 18 holes than I could in16hrs. And I get to swear for hrs and piss on trees.

So he is awake an extra 21 hrs a week right??. So he can play 4 rounds of golf in a week on free time right?????.......HMMMM!!!

Anyone ever think of that? He can watch TV 21 hrs more than an 8 hr sleeper. Libs spend 12 hrs a day sleeping. So Trump is wake 49 more hrs a week than Obama ever was. Trump can play 12 rounds a golf per week before Obama plays 1.

Not the point. He spent the entire 2016 campaign railing against Obama playing golf. He stated repeatedly that he would be too busy working for the American people to play golf...and then promptly proceeded to log more golfing hours in his first 3 years as President than Obama did in 8.

It looks even worse in light of the fact that he played a lot of golf Jan-March while the pandemic was raging and he was busy telling Woodward that he downplayed the virus. He was always going to.

Not the point. He spent the entire 2016 campaign railing against Obama playing golf. He stated repeatedly that he would be too busy working for the American people to play golf...and then promptly proceeded to log more golfing hours in his first 3 years as President than Obama did in 8.

It looks even worse in light of the fact that he played a lot of golf Jan-March while the pandemic was raging and he was busy telling Woodward that he downplayed the virus. He was always going to.

He lives 21 more hrs a week than the norm Jack Off of No Trades. Stick to the 21 hrs you sleep while he golfs.

Presidents have been criticized for playing too much golf or for playing golf at inappropriate times for 'bout as long as I can remember.

He lives 21 more hrs a week than the norm Jack Off of No Trades. Stick to the 21 hrs you sleep while he golfs.

Which makes no sense because you can't golf in the dark. Since both of his main clubs are on the East coast, he would be sleeping at the same time I was. And get off this crap that he works harder than everyone else. Tweeting at 2AM isn't working. By all accounts, he starts his day late (catches the morning Fox lineup) and ends his day early. He needs his information broken down into Chicken McNugget size bites for him, has the attention span of a 5 year old on a sugar rush, needs constant adoration and attention, and apparently, is an abject moron since he "supposedly" caught a virus by ignoring science and medical advice that's been out there for almost 6 months now.

Presidents have been criticized for playing too much golf or for playing golf at inappropriate times for 'bout as long as I can remember.
True. But how many have 21hrs extra a week? He can golf 4 rounds a week while the norm sleeps.

This is the concept of the thread and it cannot be denied.

I have to do some math......3 hrs times 365 days equals 1095 hrs which is 45 more days a year.

So Trump lives for 45 more days than the norm in a yr. Incredible. 450 more days in a decade. He lives around 1.25 extra yrs per decade. Over 50 yrs that is 6.25 yrs extra live above norm.

So technically Trump over 80.

Which makes no sense because you can't golf in the dark. Since both of his main clubs are on the East coast, he would be sleeping at the same time I was. And get off this crap that he works harder than everyone else. Tweeting at 2AM isn't working. By all accounts, he starts his day late (catches the morning Fox lineup) and ends his day early. He needs his information broken down into Chicken McNugget size bites for him, has the attention span of a 5 year old on a sugar rush, needs constant adoration and attention, and apparently, is an abject moron since he "supposedly" caught a virus by ignoring science and medical advice that's been out there for almost 6 months now.

NO NO NO. This is extra hours a week an 8 hr sleeper does not have. 4 rounds of damned golf.

True. But how many have 21hrs extra a week? He can golf 4 rounds a week while the norm sleeps.

I have to do some math......3 hrs times 365 days equals 1095 hrs which is 45 more days a year.

So Trump lives for 45 more days than the norm in a yr. Incredible. 450 more days in a decade. He lives around 1.25 extra yrs per decade. Over 50 yrs that is 6.25 yrs extra live above norm.

Again, can you golf in the dark? If he sleeps five hours a night, that leaves another theoretical 3 hours to golf (assuming an 8 hour sleep cycle). That's 15 theoretical extra hours a week.

You don't need to do any math. You've been drinking enough. Time to seek help.

Great thread title. I'm not sure what the point is though. I'd agree if the point was all Presidents seem to benefit from being able to walk in fresh air and away from people asking them for stuff.

Again, can you golf in the dark? If he sleeps five hours a night, that leaves another theoretical 3 hours to golf (assuming an 8 hour sleep cycle). That's 15 theoretical extra hours a week.

You don't need to do any math. You've been drinking enough. Time to seek help.
He has 21 hrs of recreation time per week. He works to midnight. He chooses to golf in the day.

You don't like this concept of 21 hrs of leisure while you are asleep.

Great thread title. I'm not sure what the point is though. I'd agree if the point was all Presidents seem to benefit from being able to walk in fresh air and away from people asking them for stuff.

The point is that Trump is awake 21 hrs week more than the norm. So those who say he golfs too much is fulla S.

I used to attend the ex's golf tournaments. Boring! I used to say that if I wanted to chase little white balls, I'd think of more fun ways to do it. What is the fascination with this game?

Forum List

Back