🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The politics of golf.

Let's face it golf and politics make good bedfellows.

Trump gets heat for playing golf right?

WAIT!!! Trump sleeps 5 hrs a night right?

So he is awake an extra 21 hrs a week right??. So he can play 4 rounds of golf in a week on free time right?????.......HMMMM!!!

Anyone ever think of that? He can watch TV 21 hrs more than an 8 hr sleeper. Libs spend 12 hrs a day sleeping. So Trump is wake 49 more hrs a week than Obama ever was. Trump can play 12 rounds a golf per week before Obama plays 1.

Let's go by the math only here please.

He is the first. So painful to watch.

I used to attend the ex's golf tournaments. Boring! I used to say that if I wanted to chase little white balls, I'd think of more fun ways to do it. What is the fascination with this game?

Isn't almost 90% of sports chasing a various sized ball around like a nut? Lol

Forget about hitting the ball as the most important and make it the least. Imagine walking down a fairway with the sun on your face, the wind gently blowing your air. The serene quiet. Watching rabbits and squirrels running around. The beautiful clouds passing by. Birds singing songs all day. The lakes and ponds and creeks. Finishing the last holes at sunset in a heavenly aura. My favorite time to golf.

This is definitely a Tasters Choice moment.

Last edited:
Can I ever make a thread that isn't in a different place than where it started? My old skewl teacher can't be alive. But I swear she's here.sheeezzz.....

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how much is it these days for a game of golf? During a 2003 episode of Reba's show, she made Brock think that there was a place in their area that only charged fifty dollars for a game which only gave me the impression that he normally paid more. :D :D :D

God bless you and Reba always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how much is it these days for a game of golf? During a 2003 episode of Reba's show, she made Brock think that there was a place in their area that only charged fifty dollars for a game which only gave me the impression that he normally paid more. :D :D :D

Holly
A round of 18 holes is about 30 dollars for a decent course if you walk. Golf is made to walk. 18 holes is about a 6 mile 4 hour walk over hills and bends and God's Green Earth. So that is about 8 bucks an hour for entertainment.

Luckily you can play golf your entire life. My father in law played 2 weeks before he died at 94. Thankfully there are riding carts for the non walkers. 18 holes with a cart would be about 50 bucks.

Covid has been great for golf courses. Only thing some people can do this year. I don't mind the crowds and ball hackers. Good to see. Golf is naturally a very socially distant game while being outside. Safe.....Safe.....Safe

and God bless U!

Guess I sleep too much to be president. I want my naps. It's easier to be a nice person when I have my naps.
I need 8 hrs of sleep period. 5?????. Don't think that is doable for most long term without health consequences.

But Trump is a different breed.

....Imagine walking down a fairway with the sun on your face, the wind gently blowing your air. The serene quiet. Watching rabbits and squirrels running around. The beautiful clouds passing by. Birds singing songs all day. The lakes and ponds and creeks. Finishing the last holes at sunset in a heavenly aura...

Sounds nice, but do you do any slaughtering while playing golf... or talk about it?

:coffee:

1601980598391.png

Holly
A round of 18 holes is about 30 dollars for a decent course if you walk. Golf is made to walk. 18 holes is about a 6 mile 4 hour walk over hills and bends and God's Green Earth. So that is about 8 bucks an hour for entertainment.

Luckily you can play golf your entire life. My father in law played 2 weeks before he died at 94. Thankfully there are riding carts for the non walkers. 18 holes with a cart would be about 50 bucks.

Covid has been great for golf courses. Only thing some people can do this year. I don't mind the crowds and ball hackers. Good to see. Golf is naturally a very socially distant game while being outside. Safe.....Safe.....Safe

and God bless U!
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So he is awake an extra 21 hrs a week right??. So he can play 4 rounds of golf in a week on free time right?????.......HMMMM!!!

Anyone ever think of that? He can watch TV 21 hrs more than an 8 hr sleeper. Libs spend 12 hrs a day sleeping. So Trump is wake 49 more hrs a week than Obama ever was. Trump can play 12 rounds a golf per week before Obama plays 1.

Not the point. He spent the entire 2016 campaign railing against Obama playing golf. He stated repeatedly that he would be too busy working for the American people to play golf...and then promptly proceeded to log more golfing hours in his first 3 years as President than Obama did in 8.

It looks even worse in light of the fact that he played a lot of golf Jan-March while the pandemic was raging and he was busy telling Woodward that he downplayed the virus. He was always going to.

He lives 21 more hrs a week than the norm Jack Off of No Trades. Stick to the 21 hrs you sleep while he golfs.

Which makes no sense because you can't golf in the dark. Since both of his main clubs are on the East coast, he would be sleeping at the same time I was. And get off this crap that he works harder than everyone else. Tweeting at 2AM isn't working. By all accounts, he starts his day late (catches the morning Fox lineup) and ends his day early. He needs his information broken down into Chicken McNugget size bites for him, has the attention span of a 5 year old on a sugar rush, needs constant adoration and attention, and apparently, is an abject moron since he "supposedly" caught a virus by ignoring science and medical advice that's been out there for almost 6 months now.

Trump by himself... was elevated to the Presidency. I have seen no superiority to him from most of the Presidents in my lifetime. We are a nation now that is at the level of machos prog women. They can never equal macho males. But are better then many in both sexes. Biden is a macho Prog woman. Bidenis big on scientists. the ones who have to spout the globalist line or be discredited. He stomps on men who dangerous jobs by mixing it up with macho Prog women. In the military we will go to nuclear war pretty quickly now from conventional.

Not the point. He spent the entire 2016 campaign railing against Obama playing golf. He stated repeatedly that he would be too busy working for the American people to play golf...and then promptly proceeded to log more golfing hours in his first 3 years as President than Obama did in 8.

It looks even worse in light of the fact that he played a lot of golf Jan-March while the pandemic was raging and he was busy telling Woodward that he downplayed the virus. He was always going to.

He lives 21 more hrs a week than the norm Jack Off of No Trades. Stick to the 21 hrs you sleep while he golfs.

Which makes no sense because you can't golf in the dark. Since both of his main clubs are on the East coast, he would be sleeping at the same time I was. And get off this crap that he works harder than everyone else. Tweeting at 2AM isn't working. By all accounts, he starts his day late (catches the morning Fox lineup) and ends his day early. He needs his information broken down into Chicken McNugget size bites for him, has the attention span of a 5 year old on a sugar rush, needs constant adoration and attention, and apparently, is an abject moron since he "supposedly" caught a virus by ignoring science and medical advice that's been out there for almost 6 months now.

Trump by himself... was elevated to the Presidency. I have seen no superiority to him from most of the Presidents in my lifetime. We are a nation now that is at the level of machos prog women. They can never equal macho males. But are better then many in both sexes. Biden is a macho Prog woman. Bidenis big on scientists. the ones who have to spout the globalist line or be discredited. He stomps on men who dangerous jobs by mixing it up with macho Prog women. In the military we will go to nuclear war pretty quickly now from conventional.

Huh??

Zero idea of what you are trying to say here. :)
Everything about Trump is pomp and show. There's really nothing genuine about him. Except his bigotry and narcissism.
Trump was lucky enough to back into the Presidency because of a once in a lifetime confluence of events.

Is everyone on this thread drunk?...do I need to be? :auiqs.jpg:
Cause I feel like I'm missing something here.

Forum List

Back