Biden Can't Golf

Not to brag, but I know a little bit about golf. 40+ years studying classic swings, giving instruction, and winning a few hundred tournaments along the way....

Robert L Peters knows how to extort millions and launder it through 22 shell companies, but that swing lunge looks like a monkey fucking a doorknob. Everything is wrong with it - swaying, early extension, and an over-the-top move that's normally reserved for kids and retards.

The ONLY saving grace is that his muzzie butt buddy is even worse. THAT isn't golf... that's some kind of left-handed faggot masturbation with golf clubs used as props.

I'm a 4 from the men's tees at this time. I would give brandon a stroke a side and play him for $1M a hole, match play. Somebody set that up for me. One only condition - the bet has to be settled after each hole and presses are permitted (or 1-down automatics).

Biden...no way. a 6 HC
Trump a 2 HC.....NFW
Trump is a big man, but his body moves correctly. He comes from the inside and has an excellent rotation back to the ball. If he's a 2, it's from the senior tees which probably play less than 6000 yards. I wouldn't play him for big money. He's 25 strokes better than Biden on his worst day.... such a stupid thing for those professional liars to put in Biden's head.

I'm a 4 from the men's tees at this time. I would give brandon a stroke a side and play him for $1M a hole, match play. Somebody set that up for me.
Fuck JB......
This About POS Trump.
Can you beat Trump for a $1M a Hole.

Fuck JB......
This About POS Trump.
Can you beat Trump for a $1M a Hole.
That's who I was talking about. I'm not going to play brandon - that's like swimming laps against somebody in a wheelchair.

No, I would be nervous playing against Trump. I'd play him a friendly game - $20/hole with carryovers. I would be ashamed to tee it up against the other one.

Forum List

Back