The pope says we should not debate climate change anymore

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
according to our new pope it is immoral to debate climate change any more. This man, as well as many others, claim to be liberal. I guess they got that name somehow but if he is liberal for saying we should not debate things any more when he says so then what other political philosophy would allow, tolerate, or permit unlimited debate on any subject?

It's just a question that people can answer freely. No offense is intended.

according to our new pope it is immoral to debate climate change any more. This man, as well as many others, claim to be liberal. I guess they got that name somehow but if he is liberal for saying we should not debate things any more when he says so then what other political philosophy would allow, tolerate, or permit unlimited debate on any subject?

Do you just not know what the fuck a link is?

Source? Where and did he say...exactly what?

No link. I read it in popular mechanics.

Right, well nobody here did, which makes your thread a complete black hole.

Ronald Reagan stood up from his grave today and said he now does remember Iran Contra after all.

I read it in Good Housekeeping.

There is no debate on whether or not the climate is changing, or whether it has changed in the past. Those deniers were stamped out in the last 20 years.

Do you just not know what the fuck a link is?

Source? Where and did he say...exactly what?

No link. I read it in popular mechanics.

Right, well nobody here did, which makes your thread a complete black hole.

That would better describe Obama...wait...sorry...I thought you wrote black asshole. Sorry my mistake.

I'll listen to the Pope's beliefs on climate change and how we all have to change our lifestyles to save the planet when I see fucking windmills and solar panels going up all over the Vatican and Vatican City.

Until then, with all due respect, the Pope like other world leaders who are not doing a damn thing themselves to save the planet BUT expect me to, well they can kiss my ass.

Said with all due respect of course.

Is there a political philosophy that really believes there should be unlimited debate on anything? It clearly doesn't belong to liberals anymore so I'm wondering where are all the liberal minded people in this world.

Does the RW know that they are really the only ones left who deny Climate Change.

Everywhere else has actually looked at the science and got advice from actual proper scientists on the issue.

They wonder why the RW in US are considered to be the idiots of the world. Do we have to fly all of ye to Greenland to show you the blatant evidence

Is there a political philosophy that really believes there should be unlimited debate on anything? It clearly doesn't belong to liberals anymore so I'm wondering where are all the liberal minded people in this world.

The debate should move on... The RW agenda is to cause confusion...

I'll listen to the Pope's beliefs on climate change and how we all have to change our lifestyles to save the planet when I see fucking windmills and solar panels going up all over the Vatican and Vatican City.

Until then, with all due respect, the Pope like other world leaders who are not doing a damn thing themselves to save the planet BUT expect me to, well they can kiss my ass.

The Vatian's gigantic solar panels:

Vatican4-e1291992627978.jpg

There's no indication the Pope said any such thing. It's a troll thread.

How many factories do you think the Vatican has anyway?
Besides, it doesn't need electric light. It has the Illuminati.

There is no debate on whether or not the climate is changing, or whether it has changed in the past. Those deniers were stamped out in the last 20 years.
You sound like a Nazi stormtrooper.

You sound like a Nazi stormtrooper.
It's very true. The argument has now shifted to what kind of influence man has on the climate changing. That it's changing, and has in the past, is now widely accepted. That's some good progress.

Well, the dude IS infallible.

They only claim he's infallible on matters of religion. Not on fake made-up unattributed ipse dixit fabricated mythological bullshit third-party eyewitless pretend quotes by some clown who comes in with no links whatsoever claiming he read something in Popular Mefuckingchanics.

Forum List

Back