The pope says we should not debate climate change anymore

according to our new pope it is immoral to debate climate change any more. This man, as well as many others, claim to be liberal. I guess they got that name somehow but if he is liberal for saying we should not debate things any more when he says so then what other political philosophy would allow, tolerate, or permit unlimited debate on any subject?

It's just a question that people can answer freely. No offense is intended.
There is no debate on whether or not the climate is changing, or whether it has changed in the past. Those deniers were stamped out in the last 20 years.
You sound like a Nazi stormtrooper.
It's very true. The argument has now shifted to what kind of influence man has on the climate changing. That it's changing, and has in the past, is now widely accepted. That's some good progress.
That was the original premise of this whole circus. "Man-made global warming". Remember that?

No? Well, let me jog your memory. :slap:

The argument hasn't "shifted". It's just been rebranded and repackaged to suit the Liberal timeline. :fu:

according to our new pope it is immoral to debate climate change any more. This man, as well as many others, claim to be liberal. I guess they got that name somehow but if he is liberal for saying we should not debate things any more when he says so then what other political philosophy would allow, tolerate, or permit unlimited debate on any subject?

Not being catholic and having a brain?
Fuck the pope!!!

There is no debate on whether or not the climate is changing, or whether it has changed in the past. Those deniers were stamped out in the last 20 years.
It's very true. The argument has now shifted to what kind of influence man has on the climate changing. That it's changing, and has in the past, is now widely accepted. That's some good progress.
That was the original premise of this whole circus. "Man-made global warming". Remember that?

The argument hasn't "shifted". It's just been rebranded and repackaged to suit the Liberal timeline. :fu:
It took 20 years to convince the idiots that the climate was changing in the first place. In a country where half the population believes in creationism, that's a hell of an accomplishment.

Fuck the pope!!!
My you are a bold one. Why don't you stand on a street corner in a predominately Muslim New York neighborhood with a "Fuck Muhammad" poster?

Fuck the pope!!!

"Having a brain" yet it doesn't dawn on you that the OP made the whole thing up?

All righty then. Guess they're not making brains like they used to.

It took 20 years to convince the idiots that the climate was changing in the first place. In a country where half the population believes in creationism, that's a hell of an accomplishment.
The climate is changing.

God, you are a fucking genius.

images

Fuck the pope!!!
My you are a bold one. Why don't you stand on a street corner in a predominately Muslim New York neighborhood with a "Fuck Muhammad" poster?

Sorry,just because the pope says something doesnt mean i'm going to follow blindly.
And if you think the vatican doesnt work with politics you're a moron.

The climate is changing.

God, you are a fucking genius.
20 years ago most conservatives refused to believe it. I mean to them, how could the climate change in just 6,000 years?

Fuck the pope!!!

Sorry,just because the pope says something doesnt mean i'm going to follow blindly.

Yet an OP with no links makes up something out of thin air and you can't get the knee pads on fast enough.
Weird.

Fuck the pope!!!

Yet an OP with no links makes up something out of thin air and you can't get the knee pads on fast enough.
Weird.

You'll have to be a little clearer on your point.

Fuck the pope!!!

Weird.

You'll have to be a little clearer on your point.

Where are the OP's links documenting anything in the topic at all?

Take your time.... :eusa_whistle:

Oh by the way zombies are living in your bathroom. I read it in Field and Stream.

:rolleyes: Gullible's Travels...

I'll listen to the Pope's beliefs on climate change and how we all have to change our lifestyles to save the planet when I see fucking windmills and solar panels going up all over the Vatican and Vatican City.

Until then, with all due respect, the Pope like other world leaders who are not doing a damn thing themselves to save the planet BUT expect me to, well they can kiss my ass.

Said with all due respect of course.
The Vatian's gigantic solar panels:

Vatican4-e1291992627978.jpg

On one building. I like to think that Benedict really did care about the environment and his moves as the Green Pope weren't based on trying to get good PR.

I'll listen to the Pope's beliefs on climate change and how we all have to change our lifestyles to save the planet when I see fucking windmills and solar panels going up all over the Vatican and Vatican City.

Until then, with all due respect, the Pope like other world leaders who are not doing a damn thing themselves to save the planet BUT expect me to, well they can kiss my ass.

On one building. I like to think that Benedict really did care about the environment and his moves as the Green Pope weren't based on trying to get good PR.
On one building...

Yeah nvm that building takes up a huge portion of Vatican City. :cuckoo:

On one building...

Or that it ain't necessary to put panels on every building....

On one building...

Or that it ain't necessary to put panels on every building....
It's nothing new for conservatives to be terrified of technology

Forum List

Back