🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The PP clinic she worked at didn't even do abortions.

• Banned
Christian terrorism plane and simple

Greenwood, a former Planned Parenthood clinic employee, laid out the details of a multitude of terrorist attacks carried out against she and her coworkers at the Kansas facility where she worked for three years. The attacks often involved explosives, chemicals, bullets, and other potentially-lethal devices the “pro-life” crowd used to intimidate workers at the clinic

Terrorist attacks at Planned Parenthood clinics have been a common occurrence for decades. Along with thousands of acts of vandalism since 1977, Planned Parenthood clinic workers have endured 17 attempted murders, 42 bombings, and 186 arsons.

Since the Republican-led witch hunt against Planned Parenthood began this summer, there have been a wave of attacks targeting Planned Parenthood clinics around the country. This past September, a Planned Parenthood clinic in Pullman, Washington was set on fire. On two separate occasions in October, a Thousands Oaks, California Planned Parenthood clinic was also targeted by 'pro-life' christian terrorists.

Robert Lewis Dear — the man who carried out this weekend’s mass shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs — is not the first man to carry out such a deadly terror attack inside the offices of the healthcare provider. AL.com recently recounted a 1998 terror attack in Birmingham, Alabama that killed a police officer moonlighting at the local Planned Parenthood clinic:

Christian terrorism plane and simple

Greenwood, a former Planned Parenthood clinic employee, laid out the details of a multitude of terrorist attacks carried out against she and her coworkers at the Kansas facility where she worked for three years. The attacks often involved explosives, chemicals, bullets, and other potentially-lethal devices the “pro-life” crowd used to intimidate workers at the clinic

Terrorist attacks at Planned Parenthood clinics have been a common occurrence for decades. Along with thousands of acts of vandalism since 1977, Planned Parenthood clinic workers have endured 17 attempted murders, 42 bombings, and 186 arsons.

Since the Republican-led witch hunt against Planned Parenthood began this summer, there have been a wave of attacks targeting Planned Parenthood clinics around the country. This past September, a Planned Parenthood clinic in Pullman, Washington was set on fire. On two separate occasions in October, a Thousands Oaks, California Planned Parenthood clinic was also targeted by 'pro-life' christian terrorists.

Robert Lewis Dear — the man who carried out this weekend’s mass shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs — is not the first man to carry out such a deadly terror attack inside the offices of the healthcare provider. AL.com recently recounted a 1998 terror attack in Birmingham, Alabama that killed a police officer moonlighting at the local Planned Parenthood clinic:
Unfortunately, this kind of thing is ho-hum boring, same ole' same ole'....just like shooting elementary school students and church goers.

17 attempted murders

42 bombings

186 arsons

yup, that is terrorism

17 attempted murders

42 bombings

186 arsons

yup, that is terrorism

How far back do those figure account for?

I can remember churches calling for murders back in the 70s.

Randy what's his name, baptist, georgia (if I remember correctly and I don't care enough to research it) was among the most infamous. More recently, we've seen other churches behind violent attacks.

They provided care for low-income women who otherwise wouldn't have had it. This terrorism that is aided and abetted by the right and by too many "Christians."

'I worked at Planned Parenthood for 3 years. I was subjected to the following acts of terrorism'

You idiot. That's just lawyer talk. All PP clinics do abortion.

You ignorance never disappoints.

The whole point of the constant attacks on PP is to deny health care to poor women.

It has nothing at all to do with abortion.
Poor women are eligible for Medicaid always have been.

Try again

Nope. Not true that all are or have always been eligible for Medicaid. And, now, thanks to Repub governors, many more are not now. Educate yourself.

The whole point of the constant attacks on PP is to deny health care to poor women.

Everyone has Obama care now. No need for clinics, right? Or is Obama care a failure? Which is it?

SO sick of the ignorance and stupidity from RWNJs.

In point of fact, there are more insured in the US than at any time in our history. That does not mean all are.

They provided care for low-income women who otherwise wouldn't have had it. This terrorism that is aided and abetted by the right and by too many "Christians."

'I worked at Planned Parenthood for 3 years. I was subjected to the following acts of terrorism'
I hope you like eating cat food sandwiches. The FBI know about your admission that you committed a felony crime.
dannyboys is the criminal who has been reported to Homeland.
That's the best you've got?
Fucking loser.

What's the matter?
Can't guno fight his own battles?
He needs the likes of you to come running?
You're both losers.
The difference is you're not about to be charged with committing a federal offence.

Everyone has Obama care now. No need for clinics, right? Or is Obama care a failure? Which is it?

In point of fact, there are more insured in the US than at any time in our history. That does not mean all are.
Thanks for admitting Obama care is a failure.

I know right? Poor wimmins still can't get insurance and neeeed PP. Wah....

Not

I know right? Poor wimmins still can't get insurance and neeeed PP. Wah....

Not
I know in the beginning Obama care was going to cure all ills. Now they have to admit it was a failure. Just as conservatives told them.

Forum List

Back