The problem with mike pence

I'm not too well up on this Mike Pence, I only heard of him today.

I thought Senator Jeff Sessions would have been chosen by The Donald, I've read a lot about Senator Sessions, he's anti-Globalist, anyone who is anti-Globalist is automatically to be considered a hero and/or heroine.
Exactly why I think Trump is a fraud why not pick someone you have something in common with unless trump is a fraud and is just like pence

I'm not too well up on this Mike Pence, I only heard of him today.

I thought Senator Jeff Sessions would have been chosen by The Donald, I've read a lot about Senator Sessions, he's anti-Globalist, anyone who is anti-Globalist is automatically to be considered a hero and/or heroine.
Exactly why I think Trump is a fraud why not pick someone you have something in common with unless trump is a fraud and is just like pence

Would Senator Jeff Sessions have been considered too controversial, the way the MSM Leftist mouthpieces are, probably he would be.

Sorry Darling but Sessions is just the opposite....he opposed bailing out General Motors to protect his taxpayer-built foreign car plants in one of the seediest and underhanded campaigns in recent American politics. He failed and GM is once again prospering and making world class cars and trucks.

Alabama - Jeff Sessions (R)
- Montgomery – Hyundai
- Tuscaloosa – Mercedes Benz
- Lincoln – Honda
- Huntsville - Toyota

I thought you were going to say he likes black people.
That's to be expected

Sorry Darling but Sessions is just the opposite....he opposed bailing out General Motors to protect his taxpayer-built foreign car plants in one of the seediest and underhanded campaigns in recent American politics. He failed and GM is once again prospering and making world class cars and trucks.

- Montgomery – Hyundai
- Lincoln – Honda
- Huntsville - Toyota

No one is to big to fail plain and simple he was right about not bailing them out

- Montgomery – Hyundai
- Lincoln – Honda
- Huntsville - Toyota

Any company could do OK if the fucking government stole $50 billion from the American taxpayers and gave it to the company.

I love my Tundra truck made in Texas by non UAW workers and my wife loves her Highlander made in Indiana by non UAW.

Toyota makes great vehicles without getting subsidies from the filthy ass government.

Any company could do OK if the fucking government stole $50 billion from the American taxpayers and gave it to the company.

I love my Tundra truck made in Texas by non UAW workers and my wife loves her Highlander made in Indiana by non UAW.

Toyota makes great vehicles without getting subsidies from the filthy ass government.

"without subsidies"? :lol: The Bank of Tokyo funds all jap carmakers' R&D and won't allow US imports inside Nippon. They are the most predatory country on this earth after China. Your plant in Texas is an ASSEMBLY plant, bolting together parts made in Korea....and TOYoda's (the founder's real name) are known to accelerate for no reason when they pass overhead powerlines....they've killed dozens of Americans and won't reveal what's wrong in the ignition-module software....claimed it was "proprietary" and got hit with huge fines.

- Montgomery – Hyundai
- Lincoln – Honda
- Huntsville - Toyota
GM wasn't bailed out, it went bankrupt.....

GM wasn't bailed out, it went bankrupt.....

Uh, yeah they were bailed out in cash and GM stock which has since been bought back. The BR was controlled as it had to be to protect pensions and former share-holders.

No brain, eh?

GM went bankrupt....

It assets were stolen from their rightful owners, including the name, and Obama opened gM, which has nothing at all to do with GM....what the .gov didn't steal was given back to its owners and bankrupt.

Jesus, people are idiots.....

Hey hairlip...."BR" stands for bankruptcy....now pretend you're invisible and slink off.

"without subsidies"? :lol: The Bank of Tokyo funds all jap carmakers' R&D and won't allow US imports inside Nippon. They are the most predatory country on this earth after China. Your plant in Texas is an ASSEMBLY plant, bolting together parts made in Korea....and TOYoda's (the founder's real name) are known to accelerate for no reason when they pass overhead powerlines....they've killed dozens of Americans and won't reveal what's wrong in the ignition-module software....claimed it was "proprietary" and got hit with huge fines.

Toyota "Barrowed" the ingition key module from Chrysler. But the just bought the hardware. They had to write the software. They left out one crucial thing where if you tap on the brakes you disengage the motor.

No brain, eh?

GM went bankrupt....

It assets were stolen from their rightful owners, including the name, and Obama opened gM, which has nothing at all to do with GM....what the .gov didn't steal was given back to its owners and bankrupt.

Jesus, people are idiots.....

Hey hairlip...."BR" stands for bankruptcy....now pretend you're invisible and slink off.
Hey DN, gM stands for government motors....now go back to servicing your Obama...

The 2009 bankruptcy involved a sale of the automaker’s “good assets” to an entity called General Motors LLC, or “the government.” The “bad assets” were retained by Motors Liquidation, or “old GM" and bankrupted.....

Toyota "Barrowed" the ingition key module from Chrysler. But the just bought the hardware. They had to write the software. They left out one crucial thing where if you tap on the brakes you disengage the motor.

The japs had every advantage....new equipment, new plants, a young workforce with no pensions or healthcare costs and of course slick Madison Ave marketing and advertising agencies that put their little tin piles of junk in pictures of the Grand Canyon and shores of California. Crap paint, no crash protection, ugly, formless, YECH! I'm from Detroit and remember what cars used to look and sound like....name a single jap rice-burner that will ever be considered a classic....none, not a one. And now the Koreans are eating their lunch...sayonara motherfuckers.

[
Hey DN, gM stands for government motors....now go back to servicing your Obama...

The 2009 bankruptcy involved a sale of the automaker’s “good assets” to an entity called General Motors LLC, or “the government.” The “bad assets” were retained by Motors Liquidation, or “old GM" and bankrupted.....

You don't know a bankruptcy from your boyfriend's butt, sonny boy.

Forum List

Back