Trump just won the election

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
Boy, he made a wise choice to leave abortion up to the States. In other terms, get the BS off my plate for good. Now leftists have to look elsewhere. And make up crisis and negativity, they're good at that, but there's only so far they can go with this, such as this link demonstrates. Even Democrats know this is a big loss ("bigly"). 'Slap in the face': Mike Pence blasts Donald Trump for saying abortion restrictions should be up to states

Just one more Trump victory. Remember all the Trump victories, boom boom, bang! Get used to that again.

Boy, he made a wise choice to leave abortion up to the States. In other terms, get the BS off my plate for good. Now leftists have to look elsewhere. And make up crisis and negativity, they're good at that, but there's only so far they can go with this, such as this link demonstrates. Even Democrats know this is a big loss ("bigly"). 'Slap in the face': Mike Pence blasts Donald Trump for saying abortion restrictions should be up to states

Just one more Trump victory. Remember all the Trump victories, boom boom, bang! Get used to that again.
He has always held the Constitutional view that "Reproductive Rights" is for each state to decide. We also know that after Roe v Wade was overturned abortions went UP to a ten year high. Oops, there goes the Democrats' ONLY issue that brings out voters. :113:

He has always held the Constitutional view that "Reproductive Rights" is for each state to decide. We also know that after Roe v Wade was overturned abortions went UP to a ten year high. Oops, there goes the Democrats' ONLY issue that brings out voters. :113:

Trump hewed to the Constitution more than any POTUS in decades at least.

Yet the meme is that he's a threat to 'muh, democracy'.

Last edited:

Trump is just grandstanding. It's already decided.

Wow, really?

Seems to me that Trump thinks this is going to solve his problem with abortion, but this wouldn't be an issue at all if he hadn't appointed three mouth-breathers to the Supreme Court.

Good grief. Trump took total credit for overturning Roe v Wade.. Then states talked about death penalty and forced young girls to carry a rape product to term.. Then Trump changed position. .. twice more since then.

Nope Trump is still a civilian.

I dont get why cult fucks are crying about abortion being a state issue.

Blue states can murder during birth, and red states can set their limits, be it no abortion or 12 or 16 weeks.

What do blue staters care about DEPLORABLES IN FLYOVER STATES?

They say all the time how much they hate red staters…then they are concerned about abortion laws in Deplorable States?

Who the hell believes whatever Trump says.
I do. I am voting for Trump.

61ZsfZqNCOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

He essentially said he’s good with it, as long as the voters say so, which won’t sit well with his base.

Trump is just grandstanding. It's already decided.
If you were younger, the vegetable might want to sniff you. LOL. The only grandstanding is being done by Biden as he uses the media to say, like you, bbbbut bbbbbut bbbbut, Trump is lying. We know who the liars are and they will be exposed for all to see when DJT is once again president of the United States of America.

Forum List

Back