The Propaganda Trash that Forum Outcasts wanted you to swallow . Which many of you did.

I hear they're hiring .......~S~

Well, I'm afraid that America has a bumper crop of professionally deceived useful idiots and the parasitic Zionists couldn't be happier.

Please note:

"WHAT DO ISRAELIS THINK ABOUT AMERICANS? START WITH DISDAIN"
What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.

“Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,” said David Lifshitz, the lead writer for the Israeli comedy show “Eretz Nehederet,” or “Wonderful Land.”

“Or — just regular mud with a ‘Dead Sea’ sticker on it.”

But it’s not just American tourists whom many Israelis see as guileless. American foreign policy is held up to similar scrutiny here, even as Israel receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States each year.

The naivete Israelis perceive in Americans is not just something they believe only Israel’s adversaries exploit; Israelis believe they can do so, too — and do. In a secretly recorded video of a 2001 discussion with a group of terror victims in the Ofra settlement in the Israeli occupied West Bank, now-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out this widely held perception.

“I know what America is,” Netanyahu, told the settlers. “America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction. CONTINUED

Thanks and keep up the good work.

The Zionists goal according to Herzl and Ben Gurion was always to get rid of the Palestinians.

As if you didn't already know:

"ISRAEL AND ITS ALLIES ARE REPURPOSING THE GOALS AND LIES OF 1948 – IN GAZA IN 2023"​

EXCERPT "Israel is openly carrying out ethnic cleansing inside Gaza, driving Palestinians outside their homeland as happened in 1948. And yet, just as during the first “Nakba”, Israel's lies and deceptions dominate the West’s media and political narrative.

As the historians also discovered, Israeli leaders lied when they claimed that they had pleaded, first, with the 900,000 Palestinians inside the new state’s borders to stay and, later, with the 750,000 forced into exile to return home.

Rather, the archives showed that the new Israeli state’s soldiers had carried out terrible massacres to drive out the Palestinian population. The overall ethnic cleansing operation had a name, Plan Dalet.

Later, Israeli leaders even lied in minimising the number of Palestinian agricultural communities they had destroyed: there were more than 500 wiped from the face of the earth by Israeli bulldozers and army sappers. Paradoxically, this procedure was popularly known by Israelis as “making the desert bloom”." CONTINUED

Hitler demonized the Jews. He had the same ideas that you promote.

Also, the intellectual abilities were schooled in the course of centuries. Today the Jew is looked upon as 'clever," and in a certain sense he has been so at all times.

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter XI, "Nation and Race"

-----------

No one would say that the Palestinians are clever. Since the death of Eusebius in May 30, 339, the world of the mind has heard nothing from those people but dead silence.

The Palestinians are capable of nothing more than waving their fists in the air, and making meaningless threats like this one:

Hamas.jpeg

Compare that with the countless intellectual achievements of God's Chosen People.

Last edited:
Also, the intellectual abilities wee schooled in the course of centuries. Today the Jew is looked upon as 'clever," and in a certain sense he has been so at all times.

-----------

No one would say that the Palestinians are clever. Since the death of Eusebius in May 30, 339, the world of the mind has heard nothing from those people but dead silence.

The Palestinians are capable of nothing more than waving their fists in the air, and making meaningless threats like this one:

View attachment 886508

Compare that with the countless intellectual achievements of God's Chosen People.
They're freeloaders and as vicious as Hamas. Israel is the source of anti-Semitism today . American Jews are not responsible for what Israel does.

They're freeloaders and as vicious as Hamas. Israel is the source of anti-Semitism today . American Jews are not responsible for what Israel does.
The source of Antisemitism is resentment of Jewish superiority. That superiority has been demonstrated in the creation of Israel as the most advanced country in the Near East, and in Israel's defeat of the entire Arab world in order to survive and prosper.

The Jews succeed against the odds because they are biologically superior.

Also, the intellectual abilities were schooled in the course of centuries. Today the Jew is looked upon as 'clever," and in a certain sense he has been so at all times.

-----------

View attachment 886508

God didn't designate the Jews as his "Chosen People".

Many of them have duped clueless rubes into shilling for them when they conveniently use their own mythology to regard themselves as "Chosen People" aka "Master Race".

Your self "Chosen People" even joke about the gullibility of America's traitorous "Israel Firsters":

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.

“Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,” said David Lifshitz, the lead writer for the Israeli comedy show “Eretz Nehederet,” or “Wonderful Land.”

But it’s not just American tourists whom many Israelis see as guileless. American foreign policy is held up to similar scrutiny here, even as Israel receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States each year.

The naivete Israelis perceive in Americans is not just something they believe only Israel’s adversaries exploit; Israelis believe they can do so, too — and do. In a secretly recorded video of a 2001 discussion with a group of terror victims in the Ofra settlement in the Israeli occupied West Bank, now-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out this widely held perception.

“I know what America is,” Netanyahu, told the settlers. “America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction. CONTINUED

Over the decades that Zionists have been murdering Palestine's native residents and stealing their land.
Try doing some research on your own.

My point is that I have actually seen the results of Zionist genocide while paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls who have been nowhere near the Middle East just regurgitate their script from the safety of mom's basement.

Only genocidal Zionists dismiss the systematic mass murder of tens of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.
Genocidal Zionists would kill more only the US cannot provide the munitions fast enough.

It's safe to say that more of Palestine's native residents have been murdered by Zionists than Jews were murdered during the Holocaust.

Is that the best rebuttal to documented quotes you can come up with?

No wonder Israel was one of the world's lest popular countries in the world.....

“BBC Poll: Israel Among World's Least Popular Nations”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/bb...tions-1.525890

EXCERPT“The annual BBC World Service poll finds Germany most popular; only countries less popular than Israel are North Korea, Pakistan and Iran.”CONTINUED

.....and that was before their Gaza Genocide.

Israel either needs to stop its genocidal expansionism ....

Or

Get brighter Hasbara trolls.

Over the decades that Zionists have been murdering Palestine's native residents and stealing their land.

Which land was owned by the Palestinians? Judea?
When did they acquire their land?

My point is that I have actually seen the results of Zionist genocide

You saw the result of Arabs getting their asses kicked.
That's not genocide, that's Arabs making poor choices.

Only genocidal Zionists dismiss the systematic mass murder of tens of thousands

5 lies in only 12 words!

God didn't designate the Jews as his "Chosen People".

Many of them have duped clueless rubes into shilling for them when they conveniently use their own mythology to regard themselves as "Chosen People" aka "Master Race".

Your self "Chosen People" even joke about the gullibility of America's traitorous "Israel Firsters":

The Israelis have too much sense to feel, or particularly to express, disdain for Americans. They know that without our support Israel would not exist. Those who feel the need to justify their hatred for Israel and the Jews need to lie about them.

The Israelis have too much sense to feel, or particularly to express, disdain for Americans. They know that without our support Israel would not exist. Those who feel the need to justify their hatred for Israel and the Jews need to lie about them.

I went to a language school with IDF members who constantly ridiculed the gullibility of their most fervent supporters.

Israeli comedians routinely make fun of people like you so, why keep being played as a sucker?

The Zionists goal according to Herzl and Ben Gurion was always to get rid of the Palestinians.
Ha ha ha. You actually said that considering the sordid history of Arab Muslim invasions, ethnic cleansings, rapes, looting, slavery etc.everywhere Arab Muslims went since the beginnings of Islam?

-----------

View attachment 886508

This fellow is also an avid reader of Mein Kampf - and according to fellows like you, he is also the inventor of the Goosestep.

Goose Step inventor.jpg

Muslims want to kill us.

I'm afraid that you'e been deceived again by pro Israel Western MSM.

If the Muslims really wanted to kill us they wouldn't have been as kind, generous and hospitable to me during the 10 - 11 months I was walking, and hitch-hiking by myself through the Islamic Middle East.

I originally went to the Middle East because of my interest in archeology and ancient history but ended up learning just as much about Islamic customs, history, hospitality and sentiments.

I had already heard that Muslims don't hate us for who we are but many of them hate us for what we (the West) do to them.

I can honestly say that the entire time I was among the Muslims, I did not have a single hostile encounter with anyone because I was a Westerner. I had a couple of brief encounters with common thieves that could happen anywhere but no hostility because of my nationality, religion or race.

Because none of my Muslim hosts, friends and guests had ever been to the West, they were fascinated by Western movies, cars, big cities and everyday life.

Because the Muslims are very social people and love to discuss issues and ask questions, I began to appreciate my time alone but I remember the two questions that I was most frequently asked:

1. "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?

2. Why do Americans help Israel kill Palestinians and steal their land?

I tried to explain that most Americans don't hate them but that America is plagued with both pro Israel MSM and Zionist lobbies that shape US foreign policy.

The Muslims that I came to know along the way couldn't understand how people so sophisticated as Americans could be so easily deceived, betrayed and exploited by a foreign government nor can I.

If the Muslims really wanted to kill us they wouldn't have been as kind, generous and hospitable to me during the 10 - 11 months I was walking, and hitch-hiking by myself through the Islamic Middle East.

I originally went to the Middle East because of my interest in archeology and ancient history but ended up learning just as much about Islamic customs, history, hospitality and sentiments.

I had already heard that Muslims don't hate us for who we are but many of them hate us for what we (the West) do to them.

I can honestly say that the entire time I was among the Muslims, I did not have a single hostile encounter with anyone because I was a Westerner. I had a couple of brief encounters with common thieves that could happen anywhere but no hostility because of my nationality, religion or race.

Because none of my Muslim hosts, friends and guests had ever been to the West, they were fascinated by Western movies, cars, big cities and everyday life.

Because the Muslims are very social people and love to discuss issues and ask questions, I began to appreciate my time alone but I remember the two questions that I was most frequently asked:

1. "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?

2. Why do Americans help Israel kill Palestinians and steal their land?

I tried to explain that most Americans don't hate them but that America is plagued with both pro Israel MSM and Zionist lobbies that shape US foreign policy.

The Muslims that I came to know along the way couldn't understand how people so sophisticated as Americans could be so easily deceived, betrayed and exploited by a foreign government nor can I.
Ha ha ha. your stupid tourist hitch hiking experience is not a representative of how Muslims govern their people, their internal and external policies towards women and non Muslims you ignorant buffoon.

"Honor Killing Among The Palestinians, July 12, 2120

Several thousand women a year are victims of honor killings. Numerous murders are ruled an accident, suicide, or family dispute, if they’re reported at all. Police and government officials are often bribed to ignore crimes and hinder investigations. A woman beaten, burned, strangled, shot, or stabbed to death is often ruled a suicide, even when there are multiple wounds...

In the Palestinian communities of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Israel, and Jordan, women are executed in their homes, in open fields, and occasionally in public, sometimes before crowds of cheering onlookers...

Men hold all the power in the marriage. They are allowed up to four wives and may divorce a wife simply by saying “I divorce thee” three times before witnesses prior to registering the decree in court. The process for divorce is much more difficult for a woman and in some communities virtually impossible without her husband’s consent...

In one case, a Palestinian boy admitted to reciting the Qur’an while strangling his sister for dishonoring her family...

Among Palestinians, all sexual encounters, including rape and incest, are blamed on the woman. Men are presumed innocent; the woman must have tempted him into raping her or enticed him into having an affair. A woman is expected to protect her honor, even at the cost of her own life. If she survives a violent rape, she is condemned for her “mistake” and may be killed by her family...

Some Palestinian women, facing a loss of honor and certain death, have been offered a chance “to die with dignity” by strapping on explosives and killing Israelis...

In some areas, a Palestinian woman is required to have a male relative accompany her whenever she leaves the home. Unfortunately, her male “guardian”–father, brother, uncle, or cousin–may be a sexual predator who rapes her. Should she become pregnant, he will publicly condemn her for dishonoring the family after killing both her and their unborn child. Last year, seventeen-year-old Afaf Younes was killed by her father, who had allegedly been sexually molesting her. Afaf had tried to escape his sexual abuse by running away, but she was caught and returned to her father. He then shot her in the name of honor.

A sixteen-year-old Palestinian girl became pregnant after being raped by her younger brother. Once her condition became known, her family encouraged her older brother to kill her to remove the blemish from their honor. Her brothers, the rapist and the murderer, were exonerated. The girl was blamed. “She made a mistake,” said one of her male cousins. “She had to pay for it.”

Reputation Is Everything: Honor Killing Among The Palestinians | Worldandi

--------------

Pew Research Center, APRIL 30, 2013

DeathPenaltyForLeavingIslam.png

American Jews are not responsible for what Israel does.
I would tend to disagree "strongly"

The only reason as to why Israels illegal self-deceleration onto a territory that they occupied by force and via forcing out around a million Palestinians was acknowledged by the USA and later by the UN - is solely due to the Jewish lobby residing in foremost the USA and e.g. Britain and France at the time, (whereby in the latter two countries, Jewish political influence has more or less vanished in the meantime).

Though many Jewish organizations and Jews in the USA, clearly reject Israels Zionist policies, Israels main support undoubtedly resides in the Zionist US circles and lobbies throughout the US government and thus in their mainstream parties.

The only reason as to why Israels illegal self-deceleration onto a territory that they occupied by force and via forcing out around a million Palestinians was acknowledged by the USA and later by the UN - is solely due to the Jewish lobby residing in foremost the USA and e.g. Britain and France at the time, (whereby in the latter two countries, Jewish political influence has more or less vanished in the meantime).

Though many Jewish organizations and Jews in the USA, clearly reject Israels Zionist policies, Israels main support undoubtedly resides in the Zionist US circles and lobbies throughout the US government and thus in their mainstream parties.
The Jews are the most accomplished 0.2% humans in the world. Israel is the most advanced country in the Near East. We Americans are honored by the opportunity to help Israel survive and prosper.

While I know several American Jews who strongly condemn Netanyahu's genocidal agenda,(1) you're right about the control that Israel's lobbies have over US foreign policy.

American politicians are so fearful of the Israeli lobbies that they even sent young American G.I.s to die for Israel's regional hegemony:

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

Thanks,

(1). "A Textbook Case of Genocide"

"Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?"

EXCERPT "The UN Genocide Convention lists five acts that fall under its definition. Israel is currently perpetrating three of these in Gaza: “1. Killing members of the group. 2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group. 3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.” The Israeli Air Force, by its own account, has so far dropped more than 6,000 bombs on Gaza, which is one of the most densely populated areas in the world—almost as many bombs as the US dropped on all of Afghanistan during record-breaking years of its war there." CONTINUED

Forum List

Back