The Propaganda Trash that Forum Outcasts wanted you to swallow . Which many of you did.

First, you slander the Palestinians for being thrown out of 3 countries

Wasn't me. It is funny that none of their fellow Arabs want to take them in.

Maybe not in the next 5 years but there are about 2.2 Billion Muslims in the world who will ensure that the Israelis will never know a minute's peace for their Gaza Genocide.

Genocide? How many Arabs before they fucked up and attacked Israel?
How many killed in over 3 months of fighting?

Why do you think so many Jewish Israelis are already leaving?

Civilized people don't like to live near muslim barbarians.

Re:Wasn't me. It is funny that none of their fellow Arabs want to take them in.

I apologize for confusing you with another individual.

As far as I know, surrounding Arab countries (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt) have already accepted thousands of Palestinian refugees.
I spent time in and around several of the Palestinian refugee camps in Southern Lebanon

Re:
Genocide? How many Arabs before they fucked up and attacked Israel?
How many killed in over 3 months of fighting?

I don't know of any reliable estimate of Palestinians killed by Israelis from 1948 to October of 2024 in the various genocidal forays into Gaza ( the Nakba, Operation Cast Lead, Operation Pillar of Cloud, Operation Cutting Edge etc but even Israeli sources regard the IDF as the "Israel Massacre Forces"(1)

Another Jewish source outlines how Israel has been committing genocide since October of 2023. (2)

(1). "The Israel Massacre Forces"
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-the-israel-massacre-forces-1.5962852

EXCERPT "The shooting on the Gaza border shows once again that the killing of Palestinians is accepted in Israel more lightly than the killing of mosquitoes"CONTINUED

(2). "A Textbook Case of Genocide"

"Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?"

EXCERPT "The UN Genocide Convention lists five acts that fall under its definition. Israel is currently perpetrating three of these in Gaza: “1. Killing members of the group. 2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group. 3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.” The Israeli Air Force, by its own account, has so far dropped more than 6,000 bombs on Gaza, which is one of the most densely populated areas in the world—almost as many bombs as the US dropped on all of Afghanistan during record-breaking years of its war there." CONTINUED

The difference between the Mandate for Palestine boundaries and the 1949 ADL is a total of 2024 square miles. It encompasses ALL of wanna-be Palestine. You really should "waste your time" discussing it. Because without it - there is no Palestine.

Since you like maps so much:

This is the Mandate for Palestine (now Israel):

View attachment 885868
Typical Zionist claptrap, lies and false propaganda

The State of Israel - recognized by the UN in 1949 (not even as a full member- due to obvious reasons) is based onto the territory - encompassed by the Green Line.

And as I had stated before: Nowhere does it state (aside from Zionist fairy-tale books) that the British Mandate of Palestine represents or beholds Israel, in it's entire entity.

Your map presentation and infantile claim only proves 100%, that you are nothing else but a moronic Zionist shill.

The State of Israel - recognized by the UN in 1949 ... is based onto the territory - encompassed by the Green Line.
One more time for those in the back: The UN does not have the legal capacity to create borders between sovereign States. The UN does not have the legal capacity to change borders between States. Armistice Lines are not international borders. There was no State of Palestine in 1949 to make a border WITH. There is an existing legally binding agreement between Israel and the Interim Government of Palestine which demarcates temporary boundaries and agrees that negotiations and a peace treaty will determine the final outcome of those boundaries.
And as I had stated before: Nowhere does it state (aside from Zionist fairy-tale books) that the British Mandate of Palestine represents or beholds Israel, in it's entire entity.
The UN doesn't have to state this. It is customary international law.
Your map presentation and infantile claim only proves 100%, that you are nothing else but a moronic Zionist shill.
You've been reduced down to blustering once again. At least I was able to lift the veil from your ignorance about the difference between the Mandate for Palestine and the 1949 Armistice Agreements.

Lawfare (the misuse of law, the expansion of law, the discriminatory application of law, the redefining of legal language, the slow erosion of facts, the adoption of popular policies instead of law) directed towards Israel is an appalling demonstration of the double standards which is one of the markers of antisemitism.

Last edited:
And let me add something else, because it is important.

I am arguing from the position of wanting a State of Palestine (a real State, not the stinking pile of garbage both Hamas and the PA have made). One of the main OBSTACLES to creating a State of Palestine is this insistence that the two-state solution has already been solved (if only Israel would accept the imposed solution - thus demonizing Israel) -- rather than something that should be mutually negotiated in a peace treaty.

If a solution has to imposed (and after October 7, I can't see another way), then Israel is going to impose it. Not the other way around. Its a life or death fight for the Jewish people.

I apologize for confusing you with another individual.

As far as I know, surrounding Arab countries (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt) have already accepted thousands of Palestinian refugees.
I spent time in and around several of the Palestinian refugee camps in Southern Lebanon

I don't know of any reliable estimate of Palestinians killed by Israelis from 1948 to October of 2024 in the various genocidal forays into Gaza ( the Nakba, Operation Cast Lead, Operation Pillar of Cloud, Operation Cutting Edge etc but even Israeli sources regard the IDF as the "Israel Massacre Forces"(1)

Another Jewish source outlines how Israel has been committing genocide since October of 2023. (2)

(1). "The Israel Massacre Forces"
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-the-israel-massacre-forces-1.5962852

EXCERPT "The shooting on the Gaza border shows once again that the killing of Palestinians is accepted in Israel more lightly than the killing of mosquitoes"CONTINUED

(2). "A Textbook Case of Genocide"

"Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?"

EXCERPT "The UN Genocide Convention lists five acts that fall under its definition. Israel is currently perpetrating three of these in Gaza: “1. Killing members of the group. 2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group. 3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.” The Israeli Air Force, by its own account, has so far dropped more than 6,000 bombs on Gaza, which is one of the most densely populated areas in the world—almost as many bombs as the US dropped on all of Afghanistan during record-breaking years of its war there." CONTINUED

When?

Good friends, eh? Keeping you in camps for decades.

I don't know of any reliable estimate of Palestinians killed by Israelis from 1948 to October of 2024 in the various genocidal forays into Gaza

Why so few? If I wanted to commit genocide, I could have easily killed 10 times as many,
in a few days.

but even Israeli sources regard the IDF as the "Israel Massacre Forces"(1)

Just the morons.

The Israeli Air Force, by its own account, has so far dropped more than 6,000 bombs on Gaza

And only killed 3 or 4 each? Sounds like the opposite of genocide.

The State of Israel - recognized by the UN in 1949 (not even as a full member- due to obvious reasons) is based onto the territory - encompassed by the Green Line.

And now they have more territory.

When?

Good friends, eh? Keeping you in camps for decades.

I don't know of any reliable estimate of Palestinians killed by Israelis from 1948 to October of 2024 in the various genocidal forays into Gaza

Why so few? If I wanted to commit genocide, I could have easily killed 10 times as many,
in a few days.

but even Israeli sources regard the IDF as the "Israel Massacre Forces"(1)

Just the morons.

The Israeli Air Force, by its own account, has so far dropped more than 6,000 bombs on Gaza

And only killed 3 or 4 each? Sounds like the opposite of genocide.

By 1948 the Jews had forced 700,000 Palestinians both Christians and Muslims out of Palestine. They destroyed over 400 Arab villages. In 1967 they destroyed over 70 Druze villages in the Golan heights.

They're no good. Zionism is ugly nationalism. Just like Hitler wanted to get rid of German Jews.

Actually millions - not thousands
This chart does not behold the thousands of Palestinians killed by Israel - from 1948 - 2007
But documents the inhumane and Zionist ethnic-cleansing actions from 2008 to 2020 very well

Add onto this list 1200-1300 Israelis and 24,000 Palestinians since the Zionist war-crimes in present day Gaza and the West-bank
Pald.jpeg

By 1948 the Jews had forced 700,000 Palestinians both Christians and Muslims out of Palestine. They destroyed over 400 Arab villages. In 1967 they destroyed over 70 Druze villages in the Golan heights.

They're no good. Zionism is ugly nationalism. Just like Hitler wanted to get rid of German Jews.

By 1948 the Jews had forced 700,000 Palestinians both Christians and Muslims out of Palestine.

How many of them left because the invading Arab armies told them to get out of the way?

They destroyed over 400 Arab villages.

War is hell.

In 1967 they destroyed over 70 Druze villages in the Golan heights.

I'll bet Syria regrets shelling Israel from the heights, eh?

Zionism is ugly nationalism.

Not nearly as bad as radical Islamism.

This chart does not behold the thousands of Palestinians killed by Israel - from 1948 - 2007
But documents the inhumane and Zionist ethnic-cleansing actions from 2008 to 2020 very well

Add onto this list 1200-1300 Israelis and 24,000 Palestinians since the Zionist war-crimes in present day Gaza and the West-bank
View attachment 886285

And made them citizens? Or kept them in camps?

Thug life ain't easy, yo!

They also sided with Sadam after he invaded Kuwait, even though tens of thousands of them were invited by Kuwaitis to come live and work there. And instead the Palestinians stabbed them in the back. Which is why once Kuwait was liberated, their filthy asses were thrown out of Kuwait. Another reason why no Arab country wants them.
Palestinians do not belong anywhere but the middle of the Arabian Desert. Let's see if they can make the desert bloom, like the Jews in Israel did.

One more time for those in the back: The UN does not have the legal capacity to create borders between sovereign States. The UN does not have the legal capacity to change borders between States. Armistice Lines are not international borders. There was no State of Palestine in 1949 to make a border WITH. There is an existing legally binding agreement between Israel and the Interim Government of Palestine which demarcates temporary boundaries and agrees that negotiations and a peace treaty will determine the final outcome of those boundaries.
No one stated; the UN has the "legal" capacity to create borders - but the capacity to impose borders
Again you fail miserably
The UN doesn't have to state this. It is customary international law.
International Law = UN you moron

And again - proof that the British Palestine territory of 1923 was supposedly representing, solely a future Israeli territory - I am waiting

Everyone acknowledges that the UN Partition Plan of 1947 and it's UN resolution - clearly outlines the JEWISH territory and the Palestinian-Arab territories - and as such clearly refutes the moronic idea, that the British Mandate of Palestine was in it's entire entity to be a Jewish territory, or a State of Israel.

Again you fail miserably

See the "Jewish" map of 1947

MAP-of-israel-1947-un-vote.jpg

Only Zionists - lying their asses off - will continue to propagate their known lies.

Unless you start to come up with facts - I will not further waste my time with some moronic Zionist

No one stated; the UN has the "legal" capacity to create borders - but the capacity to impose borders
Again you fail miserably

International Law = UN you moron

And again - proof that the British Palestine territory of 1923 was supposedly representing, solely a future Israeli territory - I am waiting

Everyone acknowledges that the UN Partition Plan of 1947 and it's UN resolution - clearly outlines the JEWISH territory and the Palestinian-Arab territories - and as such clearly refutes the moronic idea, that the British Mandate of Palestine was in it's entire entity to be a Jewish territory, or a State of Israel.

Again you fail miserably

View attachment 886295

Only Zionists - lying their asses off - will continue to propagate their known lies.

Unless you start to come up with facts - I will not further waste my time with some moronic Zionist

Now show the 1948 map.

Because you are too dumb and stupid to look it up yourself, you need others help to do it for you.
Do it yourself - since my heart only pumps piss for idiots and liars like you and your ilk.

Does the 1948 map show that Israel got bigger after kicking Arab ass?

Again you fail miserably
You are not even making sense any more. What are the LEGAL borders of Israel? What borders does the UN IMPOSE on Israel? If the UN is imposing borders on Israel, which are NOT the legal borders of Israel, how is that not a contravention of the LAW?
International Law = UN
Oh dear ...

This is worse than you not knowing the difference between the Mandate for Palestine and the Armistice Agreements. Let me help you out. Again.

There are two sources of international law:
1. Treaties and agreements (contracts)
2. Customary international law (precedent)

The UN has absolutely no authority to create international law. You know, just like it can't create international boundaries. Yikes.
Again. Uti posseditis juris. How many times have I told you that? Pay attention.
Everyone acknowledges that the UN Partition Plan of 1947 and it's UN resolution - clearly outlines the JEWISH territory and the Palestinian-Arab territories ...
Dude. The 1947 Partition Plan is NOT THE SAME BORDERS as the 1949 Armistice Line. You can't argue both as though they are the same thing. You must make your case and stick with it. Are you arguing that Israel's LEGAL borders are the 1947 Partition Plan borders, or are you arguing that the 1949 Armistice Lines are the LEGAL borders? Choose one. Be honest. I'll hold you to it. And quote you every single time you move the goalposts.
Wait, this is coming from the guy who reacted with a "disagree" to a copy/paste of a relevant document. Give me a break. You don't believe that actual historical documents are FACTS?

Last edited:
See my post # 656

And check onto a today's map - to see how much of it's illegally occupied and settled territory it has lost since 1988 and 1994.
By my calculations, today's map of Israel is about 141 square miles bigger than it was on October 7.

Forum List

Back