The Propaganda Trash that Forum Outcasts wanted you to swallow . Which many of you did.

No, I'm just relating facts that you cannot refute and refuse to accept.

My support for Israel is unconditional. The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians.

Last edited:
Do UN Resolutions # 242 and # 338 ring any bells?

Genocide, expansionism and collective punishment are also illegal.

Stand with Israel and stand with Genocide.

Where was the UN when Egypt and Syria planned to destroy Israel in 1967?

Don't throw a word salad at me. Give me a simple answer.

Last edited:
The Jews have been thrown out of more countries than the Palestinians, does that make them more contemptible?
No. People resent the success of the Jews. People dislike the lawless behavior of the Palestinians.

The Jews are the most productive 0.2% of the human population. No one would say that of the Palestinians. They only excel at terrorism.

No. People resent the success of the Jews. People dislike the lawless behavior of the Palestinians.

The Jews are the most productive 0.2% of the human population. No one would say that of the Palestinians. They only excel at terrorism.
The antisemites have come out in droves once the Muslim antisemites hunted down and tortured innocent Jews to death. It’s really sickening to learn how disgusting people are, as revealed by their reaction to an intentional massacre of Jews.

It’s gotten so bad that a Jewish person gets harassed looking for Chanukah decorations or has to walk by a bunch of Arabs screaming “Death to Jews!” And just listen to the venom spewing from the Jew-haters on this very forum.

The antisemites have come out in droves once the Muslim antisemites hunted down and tortured innocent Jews to death. It’s really sickening to learn how disgusting people are, as revealed by their reaction to an intentional massacre of Jews.

It’s gotten so bad that a Jewish person gets harassed looking for Chanukah decorations or has to walk by a bunch of Arabs screaming “Death to Jews!” And just listen to the venom spewing from the Jew-haters on this very forum.
Yelling "Death to Jews" is permitted. Pointing out that Negroes have averages IQ's of 85, and that whites have averages of 100 is not permitted.

Yelling "Death to Jews" is permitted. Pointing out that Negroes have averages IQ's of 85, and that whites have averages of 100 is not permitted.
That’s because we the Left (sorry, but you know it’s true) has its protected minorities and its unprotected minorities. Worse, they defend the protected minorities and PROMOTE hate against the unprotected minorities.

I do not think those resolutions say what you think they say.

Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;

Stand with Israel and stand with Genocide.

Do they explain "illegal means"?
Or is it more whining about Israel kicking Arab ass?

I know! So, when will the Arabs around the world return to the Arabian Peninsula?

When someone disagrees with a post that is a just copy/paste of a portion of the relevant document: :oops:

Oh dear. You are literally making my own argument for me and - astonishingly - don't even seem to know it.
You claimed that in case of a deceleration of independence by a former province - that the provincial border becomes a national border.
That simply isn't true - see Kosovo, see Sudan, etc. etc.

You claimed that no outside party can impose a national border between belligerent parties
That simply isn't true - see Kosovo, see the 1949 Green Line aka Armistice Line - imposed onto Israel/Egypt and Jordan via the UN and foremost by the USA, Britain and France (based onto the former Mandate borders) - and then simply being "accepted" by Egypt/Jordan and Israel.

Upon Israels "illegal" attack onto Egypt in 1956 - the UN and again foremost the USA,France and Britain - reinstated/imposed the previous Green Line onto Israel, that wanted to keep Sinai and Gaza for themselves.

That said - SHOULD you want to discuss unilateral secession (of Palestine) from a parent State (Israel) without the assent of the parent State (and you don't, you really, really don't) that would be fun.
Nonsense - Israel is NOT the parent-state of the West-bank nor Gaza. Pure Zionist propaganda and illusions.
Israel and Egypt signed a peace treaty which CONFIRMS the MANDATE borders for Palestine as being ISRAEL.
Nonsense - it only confirms the Green Line (aka the former British mandate borders), between Egypt and Israel, being again their national border.
(Same goes for Jordan). The borders of the previous administration. There is NO MENTION of the 1949 ADL, except to remove any claim Egypt (and Jordan) have on ISRAEL's territory within the borders of the Mandate for Palestine.
Nonsense - it only confirms the Green Line (aka the former British mandate borders), between Jordan and Israel, again being their national border. And Jordan renouncing it's administrative claim onto the known territory of the West-bank, and transferring it to the PLO.
Yes! Israel AGREED to a transitional self-governing Palestinian authority. I'm pretty darn sure, I've already mentioned this.
Nonsense - you never did, I forwarded that fact to you
Both parties agreed that they are NOT going to accept the previous administration's boundaries, and instead will negotiate a new boundary via treaty.
Nonsense - due to Israels illegal encroachment towards Jerusalem - which violates the Green Line, and UN resolutions, the Palestinians rightfully refuse to accept this "border" established, solely and illegally by Israel. Not even to mention Israels illegal settlements, and haggling for a further 4 % of the West-bank territory.

Again you fail in all points - and only waste peoples time.

Especially in hindsight of all your previous nonsensical claims and your latest moronic claim, in regards to Palestinian refugees - foremost in regards to Jordan.

Last edited:
You claimed that in case of a deceleration of independence by a former province - that the provincial border becomes a national border.
That simply isn't true - see Kosovo, see Sudan, etc. etc.

You claimed that no outside party can impose a national border between belligerent parties
That simply isn't true - see Kosovo, see the 1949 Green Line aka Armistice Line - imposed onto Israel/Egypt and Jordan via the UN and foremost by the USA, Britain and France (based onto the former Mandate borders) - and then simply being "accepted" by Egypt/Jordan and Israel.

Upon Israels "illegal" attack onto Egypt in 1956 - the UN and again foremost the USA,France and Britain - reinstated/imposed the previous Green Line onto Israel, that wanted to keep Sinai and Gaza for themselves.

Nonsense - Israel is NOT the parent-state of the West-bank nor Gaza. Pure Zionist propaganda and illusions.

Nonsense - it only confirms the Green Line (aka the former British mandate borders), between Egypt and Israel, being again their national border.

Nonsense - it only confirms the Green Line (aka the former British mandate borders), between Jordan and Israel, again being their national border. And Jordan renouncing it's administrative claim onto the known territory of the West-bank, and transferring it to the PLO.

Nonsense - you never did, I forwarded that fact to you

Nonsense - due to Israels illegal encroachment towards Jerusalem - which violates the Green Line, and UN resolutions, the Palestinians rightfully refuse to accept this "border" established, solely and illegally by Israel. Not even to mention Israels illegal settlements, and haggling for a further 4 % of the West-bank territory.

Again you fail in all points - and only waste peoples time.

Especially in hindsight of all your previous nonsensical claims and your latest moronic claim, in regards to Palestinian refugees - foremost in regards to Jordan.
I'll have more to say on this later. But may I suggest, first, that you actually READ the peace treaties between Israel and Jordan and Israel and Egypt.

Because they do not say what you think they do.

Please explain for the audience the difference between the Green Line and the borders of the Mandate for Palestine.
if you can't read and comprehend as to what I already posted in reply to you a dozen times - then reread until you might finally understand it one day. Since the "knowledgeable audience" - is well aware of that.

Forum List

Back