🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Propaganda Trash that Forum Outcasts wanted you to swallow . Which many of you did.

Again - for a simpleton like you:

if you can't read and comprehend as to what I already posted in reply to you a dozen times - then reread until you might finally understand it one day.
Alright. I get it now. Everything you have posted to me over the course of weeks makes sense in the context of you thinking the 1949 ADLs are the same as the borders of the Mandate for Palestine.

They are not the same thing. Seriously, look it up.

Alright. I get it now. Everything you have posted to me over the course of weeks makes sense in the context of you thinking the 1949 ADLs are the same as the borders of the Mandate for Palestine.

They are not the same thing. Seriously, look it up.
I had already posted the maps - that clearly prove this.
And I am not going to waste my time - discussing about some 60miles2 - that were swapped and negotiated about between Jordan and Israel - in regards to territorial differences between the Mandate borders of 1922/3 and the Armistice line, aka Green line of 1949.

"The relations between ideology-power-knowledge in Zionism have produced a situation in which Israeli citizens of the present acquired political beliefs in the past from which each has built his/her ‘mental map’. These maps will influence their decisions at the ballot box on the question of the future borders of the state"

Again only Zionists got a problem with Israels present border to e.g. Jordan, that is essentially nothing else but the British Mandate border - between British Palestine and Trans-Jordan in 1922/3. And nowhere is it stated by the UN, nor the League of Nations, that British Palestine is supposedly representing an Israel. The latter again is pure Zionist propaganda and their wishful thinking.

I had already informed you and your ilk numerous times:
The reason as to why the Zionist dream of conquering other peoples land has not become full reality till today - is simply due to Egypt and the Arab-league having managed to safeguard Gaza and the West-bank from the Zionist claws in 1948/9. And again via the peace-negotiations between Egypt, Jordan and Israel, from the 70'ies onward.

And this is what's causing all these sleepless nights and the ongoing hatred of Zionists and their deplorable supporters towards the Palestinians and Muslims in general.

Over and Out.

Last edited:
I had already posted the maps - that clearly prove this.
And I am not going to waste my time - discussing about some 60miles2 - that were swapped and negotiated about between Jordan and Israel - in regards to territorial differences between the Mandate borders of 1922/3 and the Armistice line, aka Green line of 1949.
The difference between the Mandate for Palestine boundaries and the 1949 ADL is a total of 2024 square miles. It encompasses ALL of wanna-be Palestine. You really should "waste your time" discussing it. Because without it - there is no Palestine.

Since you like maps so much:

This is the Mandate for Palestine (now Israel):

1704856377290.png

This is the 1949 Armistice Line (now dissolved):

View attachment 885861

1704856318195.png

Th

Last edited:
You claimed that in case of a deceleration of independence by a former province - that the provincial border becomes a national border.
That simply isn't true - see Kosovo, see Sudan, etc. etc.

You claimed that no outside party can impose a national border between belligerent parties
That simply isn't true - see Kosovo, see the 1949 Green Line aka Armistice Line - imposed onto Israel/Egypt and Jordan via the UN and foremost by the USA, Britain and France (based onto the former Mandate borders) - and then simply being "accepted" by Egypt/Jordan and Israel.

Upon Israels "illegal" attack onto Egypt in 1956 - the UN and again foremost the USA,France and Britain - reinstated/imposed the previous Green Line onto Israel, that wanted to keep Sinai and Gaza for themselves.

Nonsense - Israel is NOT the parent-state of the West-bank nor Gaza. Pure Zionist propaganda and illusions.

Nonsense - it only confirms the Green Line (aka the former British mandate borders), between Egypt and Israel, being again their national border.

Nonsense - it only confirms the Green Line (aka the former British mandate borders), between Jordan and Israel, again being their national border. And Jordan renouncing it's administrative claim onto the known territory of the West-bank, and transferring it to the PLO.

Nonsense - you never did, I forwarded that fact to you

Nonsense - due to Israels illegal encroachment towards Jerusalem - which violates the Green Line, and UN resolutions, the Palestinians rightfully refuse to accept this "border" established, solely and illegally by Israel. Not even to mention Israels illegal settlements, and haggling for a further 4 % of the West-bank territory.

Again you fail in all points - and only waste peoples time.

Especially in hindsight of all your previous nonsensical claims and your latest moronic claim, in regards to Palestinian refugees - foremost in regards to Jordan.

Excellent presentation of simple facts not found in their Hasbara Handbook.

I will admit that I'm still learning about Middle Eastern history and events but the degree to which apologists for Zionist genocide are either ignorant of the simplest facts or in complete denial is as shocking as it is revealing.

There's simply no rational defense for Zionist genocide and the Israeli government's blatant criminality so Netanyahu's shills are compelled to rely on outright lies, rhetorical chicanery and scripted drivel from their Hasbara training.

If it weren't for insults, evasions and snarky personal slurs, they'd be speechless.

Keep up the good work.

They aren't getting thrown out of Israel.

You're being evasive.
First, you slander the Palestinians for being thrown out of 3 countries but are rendered mute when confronted with the fact that the Jews have been thrown out of countless countries.

Re:
They aren't getting thrown out of Israel.

Maybe not in the next 5 years but there are about 2.2 Billion Muslims in the world who will ensure that the Israelis will never know a minute's peace for their Gaza Genocide.

Why do you think so many Jewish Israelis are already leaving? (1)

(1). "Jewish population at lowest percentage since founding of Israel"

EXCERPT ""This year, too, the proportion of the Jewish population in the State of Israel continued to decline rapidly, largely due to immigration, but most of the public is unaware of the tectonic demographic changes," said Yonatan Jakubowicz, executive director of the Israeli Immigration Policy Center." CONTINUED

That’s what I said, dumbass.

Like most cowards, I'll bet that you are far more careful about insulting others when face to face.

Relying so heavily on slander and insults only shows how little you know about regional realities.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" Socrates

Like most cowards, I'll bet that you are far more careful about insulting others when face to face.

Relying so heavily on slander and insults only shows how little you know about regional realities.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" Socrates
Regional reality is you like many ignorant illiterate idiots are a supporter of Hamas terrorist animals who enjoy wide support among Palestinians and even after the savagery witnessed by the world on Oct. 7. Hamas animals are still holding on to women and children they kidnapped, after sending 3000 Palestinian humanoid animals who slaughtered 1400 innocent civilians openly.

Regional reality is you like many ignorant illiterate idiots are a supporter of Hamas terrorist animals who enjoy wide support among Palestinians and even after the savagery witnessed by the world on Oct. 7. Hamas animals are still holding on to women and children they kidnapped, after sending 3000 Palestinian humanoid animals who slaughtered 1400 innocent civilians openly.

Palestinians also celebrated when the Twin Towers were destroyed.

Excellent presentation of simple facts not found in their Hasbara Handbook.
Oh look! I think they finally understand. What they call the "Hasbara Handbook" are the actual legal documents relevant to the conflict. You know, like actual peace treaties, armistice agreements, the Mandate for Palestine, UN resolutions. Actual international law.
I will admit that I'm still learning about Middle Eastern history and events but the degree to which apologists for Zionist genocide are either ignorant of the simplest facts or in complete denial is as shocking as it is revealing.
You admit your ignorance. It is self-evident that you've never read the relevant documents. And yet, you sit there and lecture ME about facts?

You're being evasive.
First, you slander the Palestinians for being thrown out of 3 countries but are rendered mute when confronted with the fact that the Jews have been thrown out of countless countries.

Maybe not in the next 5 years but there are about 2.2 Billion Muslims in the world who will ensure that the Israelis will never know a minute's peace for their Gaza Genocide.

Why do you think so many Jewish Israelis are already leaving? (1)

(1). "Jewish population at lowest percentage since founding of Israel"

EXCERPT ""This year, too, the proportion of the Jewish population in the State of Israel continued to decline rapidly, largely due to immigration, but most of the public is unaware of the tectonic demographic changes," said Yonatan Jakubowicz, executive director of the Israeli Immigration Policy Center." CONTINUED

First, you slander the Palestinians for being thrown out of 3 countries

Wasn't me. It is funny that none of their fellow Arabs want to take them in.

Genocide? How many Arabs before they fucked up and attacked Israel?
How many killed in over 3 months of fighting?

Why do you think so many Jewish Israelis are already leaving?

Civilized people don't like to live near muslim barbarians.

Palestinians also celebrated when the Twin Towers were destroyed.
They also sided with Sadam after he invaded Kuwait, even though tens of thousands of them were invited by Kuwaitis to come live and work there. And instead the Palestinians stabbed them in the back. Which is why once Kuwait was liberated, their filthy asses were thrown out of Kuwait. Another reason why no Arab country wants them.

Forum List

Back