The Propaganda Trash that Forum Outcasts wanted you to swallow . Which many of you did.

See my post # 656

And check onto a today's map - to see how much of it's illegally occupied and settled territory it has lost since 1988 and 1994.

See my post # 656

I saw it. No 1948 map there.

to see how much of it's illegally occupied and settled territory

Illegally occupied? When did they invade and occupy another nation's territory?

it has lost since 1988 and 1994.

What did they lose? Where?

By 1948 the Jews had forced 700,000 Palestinians both Christians and Muslims out of Palestine.

How many of them left because the invading Arab armies told them to get out of the way?

They destroyed over 400 Arab villages.

War is hell.

In 1967 they destroyed over 70 Druze villages in the Golan heights.

I'll bet Syria regrets shelling Israel from the heights, eh?

Zionism is ugly nationalism.

Not nearly as bad as radical Islamism.

Wake up.

Actually millions - not thousands

This chart does not behold the thousands of Palestinians killed by Israel - from 1948 - 2007
But documents the inhumane and Zionist ethnic-cleansing actions from 2008 to 2020 very well

Add onto this list 1200-1300 Israelis and 24,000 Palestinians since the Zionist war-crimes in present day Gaza and the West-bank
View attachment 886285

Thanks for the chart and for correcting my estimate from "thousands" to "millions".
I was speaking of the "thousands" of Palestinian refugees I had actually seen in Southern Lebanon during the '73 War not of the millions that have been murdered since the invasion of Nazi armed and trained foreign, Zionist terrorist gangs. (1)

The losses and relentless misery Nakba survivors had endured even in 1973 far exceeded that of any well publicized Holocaust survivor.

The Zionists in Israel have preferred to systematically exterminate Palestine's native residents using their "Provoke-then-Massacre" strategy:

"Moshe Dayan, in his diaries said: "Our strategy was always to provoke the Arabs and get an appropriate response so we could attack and smash them."

I suspect that since Israel's genocidal foray into Gaza beginning in October 2023, closer to 40,000 - 50,000 Palestinians have been murdered when you consider the thousands buried under rubble.

Keep up the good work,

(1). “Zionism and the Third Reich”
Zionism and the Third Reich

EXCERPT “In cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler's Germany. /19

Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine. The SS agency paid Haganah official Feivel Polkes for information about the situation in Palestine and for help in directing Jewish emigration to that country. Meanwhile, the Haganah was kept well informed about German plans by a spy it managed to plant in the Berlin headquarters of the SS. /20 Haganah-SS collaboration even included secret deliveries of German weapons to Jewish settlers for use in clashes with Palestinian Arabs. /21

In the aftermath of the November 1938 "Kristallnacht" outburst of violence and destruction, the SS quickly helped the Zionist organization to get back on its feet and continue its work in Germany, although now under more restricted supervision. /22” CONTINUED

Palestinians also celebrated when the Twin Towers were destroyed.

So did the Israelis, especially the 5 Mossad officers who had already set up cameras BEFORE the planes hit the towers.

How did the Israelis know when and where 9/11 was going to happen if they didn't have foreknowledge?

Netanyahu even said that 9/11 would "be very good for Israel:

“Stupid pro-Israel Americans - have you heard these quotes from your hero Netanyahu? See below?”

“It is very good! It will be good for Israel!” Benjamin Nutandyahoo on the 9/11 attacks

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, 2002

“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.”— Benyamin "Bibi" Netanyahu

“America is something that you can easily maneuver and move in the right direction. And even if they say something, so then they say something – so what? Look, I wasn’t afraid to maneuver the Americans, I wasn’t afraid to go against the UN.” Benjamin Netanyahu

So did the Israelis, especially the 5 Mossad officers who had already set up cameras BEFORE the planes hit the towers.

How did the Israelis know when and where 9/11 was going to happen if they didn't have foreknowledge?

“Stupid pro-Israel Americans - have you heard these quotes from your hero Netanyahu? See below?”
I do not believe any of that. Anyone can find confirmation of anything on the internet. What matters is whether or not the sources are credible.

Palestine had currency, stamps and newspapers, moron.
The Palestinians are a vanquished people. They have no history worth talking about, and no future. Right now they are in the way of Jewish settlement. That is why they should be deported.

The Palestinians are a vanquished people. They have no history worth talking about, and no future. Right now they are in the way of Jewish settlement. That is why they should be deported.

Hitler demonized the Jews. He had the same ideas that you promote.

Hitler demonized the Jews. He had the same ideas that you promote.
Not since the Nazis have the Jews been demonized as they have by today’s Muslims. The Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Islamism.

This behavior is the source of antisemitism in the modern age. It's all about Israel.

It's appalling because Hitler had the same idea...the expulsion of the Jews. It's heartbreaking.
The only actual expulsion in the region occurred when 1.5 million Jews were ethnically cleansed out of Arab lands they’d lived in for centuries. Arab refugees from Egypt and Jordan who called themselves Palestinians circa 1967 that were created as a result of acts of aggression by Arab nations towards Israel in which Arabs got their asses kicked, doesn't count.

This behavior is the source of antisemitism in the modern age. It's all about Israel.

It's appalling because Hitler had the same idea...the expulsion of the Jews. It's heartbreaking.

Bullshit.
Muslims don't play well when they interact with civilization.

“It is very good! It will be good for Israel!” Benjamin Nutandyahoo on the 9/11 attacks

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, 2002

“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.”— Benyamin "Bibi" Netanyahu

“America is something that you can easily maneuver and move in the right direction. And even if they say something, so then they say something – so what? Look, I wasn’t afraid to maneuver the Americans, I wasn’t afraid to go against the UN.” Benjamin Netanyahu
Fake Pallywood quotes.
1704981427120.jpeg

As far as I know, surrounding Arab countries (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt) have already accepted thousands of Palestinian refugees.

When?

I spent time in and around several of the Palestinian refugee camps in Southern Lebanon

Good friends, eh? Keeping you in camps for decades.

I don't know of any reliable estimate of Palestinians killed by Israelis from 1948 to October of 2024 in the various genocidal forays into Gaza

Why so few? If I wanted to commit genocide, I could have easily killed 10 times as many,
in a few days.

but even Israeli sources regard the IDF as the "Israel Massacre Forces"(1)

Just the morons.

The Israeli Air Force, by its own account, has so far dropped more than 6,000 bombs on Gaza

And only killed 3 or 4 each? Sounds like the opposite of genocide.

Over the decades that Zionists have been murdering Palestine's native residents and stealing their land.
Try doing some research on your own.

Good friends, eh? Keeping you in camps for decades.

My point is that I have actually seen the results of Zionist genocide while paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls who have been nowhere near the Middle East just regurgitate their script from the safety of mom's basement.

Why so few? If I wanted to commit genocide, I could have easily killed 10 times as many,
in a few days.

Only genocidal Zionists dismiss the systematic mass murder of tens of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.
Genocidal Zionists would kill more only the US cannot provide the munitions fast enough.

It's safe to say that more of Palestine's native residents have been murdered by Zionists than Jews were murdered during the Holocaust.

Is that the best rebuttal to documented quotes you can come up with?

No wonder Israel was one of the world's lest popular countries in the world.....

“BBC Poll: Israel Among World's Least Popular Nations”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/bb...tions-1.525890

EXCERPT“The annual BBC World Service poll finds Germany most popular; only countries less popular than Israel are North Korea, Pakistan and Iran.”CONTINUED

.....and that was before their Gaza Genocide.

Israel either needs to stop its genocidal expansionism ....

Or

Get brighter Hasbara trolls.

Not since the Nazis have the Jews been demonized as they have by today’s Muslims. The Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Islamism.

The Zionists goal according to Herzl and Ben Gurion was always to get rid of the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back