The prosecutors who botched the Tamir Rice and Laquan McDonald cases lost re-election

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
The message we sent was loud and clear:

When elected officials act as though lives don't matter, and intentionally delay serving justice, NAACP members and allies demonstrate in the streets, and defeat them at the ballot box.

tumblr_mi4tjxtBmh1s4ytw5o4_1280.jpg

So leftist make it clear, they don't want justice, they want vengeance, and if you don't give them whatever illegal act they demand, you're in for it.

This is no surprise, the left hates any law that doesn't give them what they want when they want it.

you are all spoiled children that are used to getting what you want or cry until you get it.

but congrats, your idiotic efforts have caused a rise in crime rates b/c cops don't want to respond and lose their jobs.

So leftist make it clear, they don't want justice, they want vengeance, and if you don't give them whatever illegal act they demand, you're in for it.

This is no surprise, the left hates any law that doesn't give them what they want when they want it.

you are all spoiled children that are used to getting what you want or cry until you get it.

but congrats, your idiotic efforts have caused a rise in crime rates b/c cops don't want to respond and lose their jobs.

That's called Democracy. Can you say "Democracy?"

true

however the reasons are idiotic, false, and complete lies.

the people they voted in will send innocent people to jail b/c the media says they so.

That's democracy, 2 wolves and a lamb voting for dinner

So leftist make it clear, they don't want justice,

That wasnt Justice. And no, we dont want "Justice" that gets delayed for an entire year and then sets a mentally ill cop free
Well your wrong.

or a liar

or just a fucking sheep that assumes the info fed to him is all the facts he needs.

the last one is the one most likely.

you fools want revenge for wrongs that don't happen. but again, grats on making sure criminals are safer to commit crimes.

That wasnt Justice. And no, we dont want "Justice" that gets delayed for an entire year and then sets a mentally ill cop free
Well your wrong.

No you'RE wrong

or a liar

or just a fucking sheep that assumes the info fed to him is all the facts he needs.

You forgot to mention what I lied about there champ

you fools want revenge for wrongs that don't happen. but again, grats on making sure criminals are safer to commit crimes.

Why are you defending the actions of a mentally ill cop who was fired from his last job for being mental?

Any answer there buddy?

true

the people they voted in will send innocent people to jail b/c the media says they so.

The state's attorney waited 13 months before taking action against the officer who killed McDonald, filing a murder charge only after a judge ordered that video of the shooting made public.

That will not stand.

When the people are unhappy with their elected officials, they get to vote them out. That's how democracy works.

I'm sorry you are unhappy with our democratic process.

(not really, just kidding...lol)

This is why the DA should NOT be an elected office in my mind. It leads to pandering to groups who complain thst the police or DAs office unfairly treat criminals. CRIMINALS. Worthless wastes of flesh and oxygen who don't deserve to breathe.

Well your wrong.

No you'RE wrong

or a liar

Why are you defending the actions of a mentally ill cop who was fired from his last job for being mental?

Any answer there buddy?
you beleive everything the media tells you, you think zimmerman is guilty, but he wasn't, he was so not guilty he wasn't arrested until you morons thought he was a racist, you cried, threatened, harassed and demanded vengeance, so he gets arrested, then is sent away, not guilty, but morons like you still think he got away with murder.

no amount of facts, no amount of proof, nothing will change your minds, b/c tv told you so.

true

The state's attorney waited 13 months before taking action against the officer who killed McDonald, filing a murder charge only after a judge ordered that video of the shooting made public.

That will not stand.

When the people are unhappy with their elected officials, they get to vote them out. That's how democracy works.

I'm not worried about voting or democracy (America is a republic, fyi)

I'm concerned that justice will turn to revenge, I'm concerned that cops will not want to do their jobs from fear of persecution, just or otherwise. mostly otherwise.

so people like you have made the country less safe

congrats

true

That will not stand.

I'm concerned that justice will turn to revenge, I'm concerned that cops will not want to do their jobs from fear of persecution, just or otherwise. mostly otherwise.

congrats

Apparently you are worried about voting and democracy, otherwise you wouldn't be whining about the results.

Well your wrong.

No you'RE wrong

or a liar

Any answer there buddy?
you beleive everything the media tells you, you think zimmerman is guilty, but he wasn't, he was so not guilty he wasn't arrested until you morons thought he was a racist, you cried, threatened, harassed and demanded vengeance, so he gets arrested, then is sent away, not guilty, but morons like you still think he got away with murder.

no amount of facts, no amount of proof, nothing will change your minds, b/c tv told you so.

2nd time you forgot to tell me what the lie was and opted instead to go on your usual "you believe" rants where you make up a tall pile of shit and kick it over.

true

That will not stand.

congrats

Apparently you are worried about voting and democracy, otherwise you wouldn't be whining about the results.
These feral crackas know their time is coming to an end

This is why the DA should NOT be an elected office in my mind. It leads to pandering to groups who complain thst the police or DAs office unfairly treat criminals. CRIMINALS. Worthless wastes of flesh and oxygen who don't deserve to breathe.

Well that's too damn bad.

Zimmerman not guilty, the cop in the Michael brown incident not guilty, the cops in the Tamir Rice incident? GUILTY! They have to be the dumbest cops to ever live. You don't pull up 5 feet from a suspect and get out of your car if you have been told that he has gun and is pointing it at people. This got a child killed. By the way I am very conservative and republican. This is just common sense.

true

That will not stand.

congrats

And you? You're just a stupid fuck who is a part of the new KKK. How's it feel to be the new white trash?

true

That will not stand.

congrats

And you? You're just a stupid fuck who is a part of the new KKK. How's it feel to be the new white trash?
nice try subhuman cracka goyim

Forum List

Back