The Pundits' Conspicuous Refusal to Go the Next Step

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

The predictable mantra from the Left today endlessly repeats the expression, "the rule of law" (which they were so unconcerned with for Hunter, Hillary, Comes, etc - but I digress), and asserts that Trump must be HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

OK. But let's look at the next part of the matter.

What, EXACTLY, do they believe that Trump intended to do with these [harmless] classified documents (which Trump had the legitimate power to de-classify)?

Seriously. That's the question. Was he going to share critical information with The Russians, compromising our national defense? Sell the documents on FB Market? Burn them because they showed him in a bad light?

No one has even broached the subject of WHY Trump might have taken documents that he shouldn't have taken, or what would have become of them had the left them where they were? BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING THERE! What did Trump have to gain?

Nothing.

And there you have it. A giant nothing-burger. In the worst possible case, a "technical violation," raised in the hope of harming Trump's chances in 2024. Indeed I have seen language quoted that states that Federal employees who do this sort of thing are precluded from holding any office in the future.

How do you like them apples? Do they seriously think they can thwart the will of 75 million Americans with this bullshit?

Why did he steal classified documents? The real question is what is he trying to hide?

We can't know unless we have the documents back where they belong.

"But her emails!"

LOCK HIM UP!

How do you like them apples?

What, EXACTLY, do they believe that Trump intended to do with these [harmless] classified documents

How do you know they were harmless?

Did you see them?

Were you part of the FBI team?

Seriously. That's the question. Was he going to share critical information with The Russians, compromising our national defense? Sell the documents on FB Market? Burn them because they showed him in a bad light?

Two of the three are possible.

The predictable mantra from the Left today endlessly repeats the expression, "the rule of law" (which they were so unconcerned with for Hunter, Hillary, Comes, etc - but I digress), and asserts that Trump must be HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

What, EXACTLY, do they believe that Trump intended to do with these [harmless] classified documents (which Trump had the legitimate power to de-classify)?

No one has even broached the subject of WHY Trump might have taken documents that he shouldn't have taken, or what would have become of them had the left them where they were? BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING THERE! What did Trump have to gain?

Nothing.

And there you have it. A giant nothing-burger. In the worst possible case, a "technical violation," raised in the hope of harming Trump's chances in 2024. Indeed I have seen language quoted that states that Federal employees who do this sort of thing are precluded from holding any office in the future.

How do you like them apples? Do they seriously think they can thwart the will of 75 million Americans with this bullshit?
Dimmers already have a long line of proven felons standing around...where is that rule of the law??

Nothing.

I have asked why a dozen times. Trump knows what they have.. now he's saying the FBI planted evidence.

Forum List

Back