The Putin Assange Link on Leaked illegal DNC hacking

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Good thing Russia didn't favor Trump. LOL

Clapper was responding to questions about a little-noticed passage in his new book, “Facts and Fears: Hard Truths From a Life in Intelligence.” In the book, Clapper recounts how the U.S. intelligence community concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Russian leadership had publicly dumped the DNC emails after they decided in March 2016 that “it was worth the risk of diplomatic blowback if they were caught” hacking the DNC. This gave the green light to Russia’s military intelligence agency, the GRU, to go “on the offense, exfiltrating emails and large volumes of data.”

Then, Clapper added: “In April, Russia used a third party ‘cut-out’ to send more than 19,000 DNC emails and more than 8,000 documents to WikiLeaks and Julian Assange, attempting to cover its tracks and to give WikiLeaks some degree of deniability in knowing the source of the leaks.”

Clapper: 'We had a suspect' in Kremlin-WikiLeaks transfer

What should be the focus is the content of the emails. Specifically how the DNC power players deliberately fucked Bernie voters over.

The fact that the DNC didn't allow the FBI to investigate the incident is also more significant to me than the fact the russians are spying on us because I assume they have been since 1789.

The democrooks suddenly discovering the russians spy on every country on earth doesn't surprise me.

What should be the focus is the content of the emails. Specifically how the DNC power players deliberately fucked Bernie voters over.

The fact that the DNC didn't allow the FBI to investigate the incident is also more significant to me than the fact the russians are spying on us because I assume they have been since 1789.

The democrooks suddenly discovering the russians spy on every country on earth doesn't surprise me.

Yeah, ignore the crime and Russia sabotaging the election; let’s talk about internal party affairs :rolleyes:

So mindnumbingly stupid

The Putin Assange Link on Leaked illegal DNC hacking

Illegal DNC actions to begin with, that's what everybody has to focus on instead of derailing the main issue.

Russians have a good saying: Don't blame the mirror if your face is ugly.

upload_2018-6-15_11-37-26.png

Maybe the GOP should release their internal emails . I’m sure they have NOTHING to hide .

Yeah, ignore the crime and Russia sabotaging the election; let’s talk about internal party affairs :rolleyes:

So mindnumbingly stupid
well you go arrest Putin, let me know how that goes.

Forum List

Back