The Queen has Covid

America’s COVID “strategy” summed up in a single photo.

1645474325762.png

Twice vaccinated and boosted, of course.

Many sources reporting that she was triple vaxed: “Martin Scurr, a family doctor, writing in The Daily Mail, said: "The Palace has confirmed Her Majesty is triple-vaccinated”. Seems to to be the same as double vaxed plus booster report.

I guess when you have hundreds of people doing everything for you it places you at a greater risk of contamination.....

Last edited:
Watch the video again, turn up the volume, pay attention, and then tell us all exactly where in that video it says they are giving the Queen Ivermectin. Go on, we'll wait you fucking moron.
Pause it at :19 and see for yourself. And that's a doctor suggesting she would benefit from taking it

But its horse paste right MORON

Pause it at :19 and see for yourself. And that's a doctor suggesting she would benefit from taking it

But its horse paste right MORON

But nowhere does it say she is taking it. Furthermore, the doctor is not suggesting people her age would benefit from taking Ivermectin specifically, but maybe the use of alternative treatments in general would benefit people of her age.

And no, shit stain, Ivermectin has been used globally for decades as an anti-parasitic in humans and livestock.

Why don't you go play in traffic, you're out of your league here.

You mean a 96 year old woman isn't going to have a great immune system? Who'd have thunk it, Islamophobic Twat!

Maybe the old bat will finally kick off. Poor Prince Charles has been waiting for years to be King.
Pretty sad response. You should be ashamed of your heartless blathering. I'm not English but certainly can have empathy. Charles the adulterer? I'm sure she has been treated with monoclonal antibodies and other things the rich and famous can get right away.

Or at least as likely, she'd just have a mild cold/flu.

At her age, it's as least as likely that the mRNA poison will kill her, as the COVID-1984 virus.

If she dies in the very near future and autopsy results are made public, it'd be interesting to see if she's found to have died from just the usual issues of being very old and frail and having had a cold/flu like disease to push her over the edge, or whether it is from known side-effects of the mRNA poisons.
Is there proof that people are dying from the vaccines? I just hear rumors or some have side effects from the Johnson and Johnson shots. I'm sure she is getting the monoclonal antibodies and other things Trump received and others right away.

Is there proof that people are dying from the vaccines? I just hear rumors or some have side effects from the Johnson and Johnson shots. I'm sure she is getting the monoclonal antibodies and other things Trump received and others right away.

:rolleyes-41:
So we can use you as a one person study to determine if there are any ill effects from the vaccine???
Got it
Tonight on Jesse Watters Primetime, he quoted a NYT article claiming CDC stopped 'keeping' data on breakthrough covid transmissions......reason cited was they didn't want to make an impression the vaccine isn't working.

Well I'll be damned.....never would of thought of that on my own....Thank you, NYT.

But nowhere does it say she is taking it. Furthermore, the doctor is not suggesting people her age would benefit from taking Ivermectin specifically, but maybe the use of alternative treatments in general would benefit people of her age.

And no, shit stain, Ivermectin has been used globally for decades as an anti-parasitic in humans and livestock.

Why don't you go play in traffic, you're out of your league here.
Dumbass, I'm for people taking Ivermectin for covid YOU'RE the idiot saying its not an approved treatment when even this UK doctor said it should be used in high risk patients. They even show it as Ivermectin if you pause it at :19.

Why don't you go wrestle an AIDS patient in a thorn bush

Forum List

Back