The quiet bond between Harris and Hillary...but

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Harris is NOT Hillary. Harris is a very tough cookie who will not allow the bully, trump, to tower over her at the debate, as Hillary did. As Harris herself said, she "knows trump's type." She has dealt with "predators who abuse women." I think the debate will be the most watched in US history. Hillary had lots of baggage and many voters, even Dems, did not particularly like her. Harris is different. She can build her profile with voters. Last night was a very good start in defeating the Felon (34). Instead of 45, maybe he should be 34?

Harris is NOT Hillary. Harris is a very tough cookie who will not allow the bully, trump, to tower over her at the debate, as Hillary did. As Harris herself said, she "knows trump's type." She has dealt with "predators who abuse women." I think the debate will be the most watched in US history. Hillary had lots of baggage and many voters, even Dems, did not particularly like her. Harris is different. She can build her profile with voters. Last night was a very good start in defeating the Felon (34). Instead of 45, maybe he should be 34?
Poor jimboliar.....its all over today Trump is up 6 nationally.
The ho and timbo are done.

Hillary was the most qualified person to run for president, remember? How can you compare the two?

No one cares about how she handles Trump, how will she handle Putin, Xi or Kim Jun Un? How will she handle the border?

Hillary was the most qualified person to run for president, remember? How can you compare the two?

No one cares about how she handles Trump, how will she handle Putin, Xi or Kim Jun Un? How will she handle the border?

As a former "prosecutor", she would no doubt try to arrest Putin, Xi, and Kim Jong Un.

And then arrest that bad old border for being so leaky and full of holes.

If you listened to her speech, which I am fairly sure you didn't she said she would revive the deal that the GOP put together, the toughest ever, on border security. That is the deal that trump killed when he called his cronies in Congress to tell them to vote it down. All because he put his political career over the security of the country. That is who trump is. His mantra since birth to his wealthy family has been "ME ME ME ME ME ME ME...." Get the picture?

Does Hillary sleep with married men also, destroying marriages, did bill knock up a nanny like Harris's husband did

If you listened to her speech, which I am fairly sure you didn't she said she would revive the deal that the GOP put together, the toughest ever, on border security. That is the deal that trump killed when he called his cronies in Congress to tell them to vote it down. All because he put his political career over the security of the country. That is who trump is. His mantra since birth to his wealthy family has been "ME ME ME ME ME ME ME...." Get the picture?
The GOP put together?

"The greatest ever enabler of a sex predator"

and

"The prosecutor who knowingly prosecuted intentionally false rape charges over and over"

Modern day "feminism" for you

Well jimboliar, what's stopping her from implementing border security now since she is in office and the border czar already? Laws already exist against illegal entry into the country, why not enforce them since she is in office?
PANDER PANDER PANDER LIE LIE LIE. Get the picture jimboliar?

How did you like Beyonce jimboliar??

The deal that was going to allow 5000 people a day and at the discretion of the president it could be more?

LOL.

That isn't a border deal. That was a Ukraine funding deal dressed up as a border deal to appease loser citizens who don't know better.

The deal that was going to allow 5000 people a day and at the discretion of the president it could be more?

LOL.

That isn't a border deal. That was a Ukraine funding deal dressed up as a border deal to appease loser citizens who don't know better.
The fact is trump cares more about revenge than he does about the country. A FACT!

The fact is trump cares more about revenge than he does about the country. A FACT!

I keep hearing this "revenge" thrown around. Almost as if the supporters of the Lawfare and other abuses are worried someone will pay for their abuses?

Im deaf in one ear. Had decades of abuses against me. I try to walk the high road. However, if these people paid a price in this life or the next, should anyone be surprised?

Trump isn't interested in revenge. It is why he didn't pursue Clinton when he won. He wants to have a legacy in politics as he had in business and development. That is far more than can be said of career politicians.

I keep hearing this "revenge" thrown around. Almost as if the supporters of the Lawfare and other abuses are worried someone will pay for their abuses?

Im deaf in one ear. Had decades of abuses against me. I try to walk the high road. However, if these people paid a price in this life or the next, should anyone be surprised?

Trump isn't interested in revenge. It is why he didn't pursue Clinton when he won. He wants to have a legacy in politics as he had in business and development. That is far more than can be said of career politicians.
The Dims are askeered.

Forum List

Back