The race industry argument

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We see this silly argument made consistently by whites in this forum.

The race industry argument(paraphrased with additions)

The race industry argument says that racism is no longer a big deal, that it is being kept alive by those who make money out of it or win votes.

Here is Rush Limbaugh in 2009:

"The race industry is still around. One of my most fervent desires and wishes, I’m serious, as a human being, is that all of this racism just be over with, all this group victimization be over with, and I don’t get it, because it’s never going to end. These are tactics, these are political tactics employed by the left to secure power, and they’ll never give it up. And while they’re the ones out there practicing all this racism and groupthink and victimization, they’re blaming people like me for it. And it’s just a shame. It’s just a shame."

But Limbaugh didn't create it.

Here is the same arument made by a black idiot that some white racists even try using right now to deny the racism they practice daily.

Booker T. Washington(1911):

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do do not want to lose their jobs."

"In Booker T Washington’s day it was not the “race industry”, the profitable complainers, who hung black men from trees or kept black people at the back of the bus, who kept blacks from voting; they are not the ones who kept blacks out of libraries, cinemas, hotels, restaurants and amusement parks.

Likewise today it is not the complainers, the whiners, the race card pullers, who make innocent black children go to bad schools, who help to keep blacks out of white neighbourhoods, who hire them last and fire them first, who would rather spend money keeping black men in prison than in getting them off of drugs, etc."

That a black man could make the race industry argument at the height of Jim Crow shows two things:

A race industry does not prove that racism is just being kept alive by complainers, that if they shut up it would go away.

That some black people can argue that racism is no big deal even when it is.

"The main thing that both Booker T Washington and Rush Limbaugh left out is that they themselves made their living by defending an unjust society as just."

Funny thing about Limbaugh is that he got rich race baiting whites and stirring up white resentment. He was the CEO of the race industry.

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays."

Booker had a crystal ball at his disposal.

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays."

Booker had a crystal ball at his disposal.
No he didn't , only dumb racist whites even begin to take that seriously.

Patrice Khan-Cullors
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson

I'm sure you know more that have used their positions in the black community to make fortunes.

Booker saw it 100 years ago, and you can't see it yet.

Patrice Khan-Cullors
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson

I'm sure you know more that have used their positions in the black community to make fortunes.

Booker saw it 100 years ago, and you can't see it yet.
No, actually I don't. Washington was wrong 100 years ago and that is the problem, because idiots like you actually believe such silly shit. I am sure you know whites who have used their positions to make fortunes. Such as former white politicians like Reagan who charged 2 million to speak. Or Wayne LaPierre who took NRA dues and got rich.

I can keep going. So like I said only stupid racist whites fall for tha shit.

Patrice McCullors wrote 7 books before she founded BLM.
Al Sharptons net worth is less than a million.
Jackson wrote books and got speakers fees.

All these people did things of consequence. Limbaugh flunked out of college and had no skills, yet he left with a 800 million dollar estate. He earned 7 million dollars per month for race baiting chumps like you. He made damn near as much in 1 month than the 3 people you mention had as net worth combined. All coming from rsace pimping chumps like you.

You came up with the standard dumb ass right wing whipping people, but you ignore unskilled white dropouts like Hannity who make millions race pimping.

Rush Limbaugh had "talent on loan from Gawd"

He used that talent to reach millions via radio (speaker fees paid by advertisers) and he wrote several best seller books.

No, actually I don't. Washington was wrong 100 years ago and that is the problem, because idiots like you actually believe such silly shit. I am sure you know whites who have used their positions to make fortunes. Such as former white politicians like Reagan who charged 2 million to speak. Or Wayne LaPierre who took NRA dues and got rich.

All these people did things of consequence. Limbaugh flunked out of college and had no skills, yet he left with a 800 million dollar estate. He earned 7 million dollars per month for race baiting chumps like you. He made damn near as much in 1 month than the 3 people you mention had as net worth combined. All coming from rsace pimping chumps like you.

You came up with the standard dumb ass right wing whipping people, but you ignore unskilled white dropouts like Hannity who make millions race pimping.
:itsok:

" Washington was wrong 100 years ago and that is the problem,"

No, the problem is your closed mind.

He lived with racism you can only read about, and can't imagine.

But HIS eyes were open.

She wrote 7 books?

did any of them sell before she started BLM?

Sharpton worth less than a million?

He owes more than that in unpaid taxes.

Hannity, Limbaugh, etc?

They sold a product, (themselves), much like Sharpton, Cullors, and Jackson.

and all based on racism.

How do you go through life with that blindfold on?

You shouldnt demean Booker T Washington. Its not like you have many great people in history. MLK is a rapist, so he isnt even in the discussion anymore, and without Booker T Washington all you have left is that peanut guy, whatever his name is.

He's not wrong except assuming it's all black people. Robin D'Angelo looks white to me.

Rest of it is obviously true.

"society is racist, yet these corporations are going to somehow go beyond their racism and teach us about equality"

lol

We see this silly argument made consistently by whites in this forum.

The race industry argument(paraphrased with additions)

The race industry argument says that racism is no longer a big deal, that it is being kept alive by those who make money out of it or win votes.

Here is Rush Limbaugh in 2009:

"The race industry is still around. One of my most fervent desires and wishes, I’m serious, as a human being, is that all of this racism just be over with, all this group victimization be over with, and I don’t get it, because it’s never going to end. These are tactics, these are political tactics employed by the left to secure power, and they’ll never give it up. And while they’re the ones out there practicing all this racism and groupthink and victimization, they’re blaming people like me for it. And it’s just a shame. It’s just a shame."

But Limbaugh didn't create it.

Here is the same arument made by a black idiot that some white racists even try using right now to deny the racism they practice daily.

Booker T. Washington(1911):

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do do not want to lose their jobs."

"In Booker T Washington’s day it was not the “race industry”, the profitable complainers, who hung black men from trees or kept black people at the back of the bus, who kept blacks from voting; they are not the ones who kept blacks out of libraries, cinemas, hotels, restaurants and amusement parks.

Likewise today it is not the complainers, the whiners, the race card pullers, who make innocent black children go to bad schools, who help to keep blacks out of white neighbourhoods, who hire them last and fire them first, who would rather spend money keeping black men in prison than in getting them off of drugs, etc."

That a black man could make the race industry argument at the height of Jim Crow shows two things:

A race industry does not prove that racism is just being kept alive by complainers, that if they shut up it would go away.

That some black people can argue that racism is no big deal even when it is.

"The main thing that both Booker T Washington and Rush Limbaugh left out is that they themselves made their living by defending an unjust society as just."

Funny thing about Limbaugh is that he got rich race baiting whites and stirring up white resentment. He was the CEO of the race industry.
most of the racism is from the blacks

Whites who are like you guys are delusional. You don't face white racism, you practice it, then as you do so, you make shit up about how racism is imaginary. So fuck your opinions because you're lying and each of you know it.

You shouldnt demean Booker T Washington. Its not like you have many great people in history. MLK is a rapist, so he isnt even in the discussion anymore, and without Booker T Washington all you have left is that peanut guy, whatever his name is.
Shut the fuck up. Your heroes, the founders, owned slaves that they raped.

Duh. That's real, real clear: we see it constantly in the news, blacks with ZERO ability trying to make money off being a victim and convincing other blacks they are victims. Pretty rotten way to live, but I suppose they have no skills or training or education to do much, and probably a prison record.

What peanut guy? You don't mean Pres. Carter, do you? I always thought he had suspiciously big lips, but otherwise he was pretty much white ------- a terrible president, but at least white, or at any rate, he passed.

Whites who are like you guys are delusional. You don't face white racism, you practice it, then as you do so, you make shit up about how racism is imaginary. So fuck your opinions because you're lying and each of you know it.

Do you really think I don't know blacks are way more racist than whites? lol

Just because your'e mostly stupid and poorly organized doesn't mean we don't all see you.

Absurdly uppity

Black israelites running around in our media nad you have the balls to say this. Make tucker look like MLK

Shut the fuck up. Your heroes, the founders, owned slaves that they raped.
Its over now anyway. The poorer areas are here to stay now. We have guaranteed it with globalism. The men and women and children that have come from Central and South America specifically, are going to take a lot more of the resources as they become more powerful. The game is being frittered away with the endless racial shenanigans. The government payout s are growing more and more now to offset our lack of productivity in many fields. There are high tech and industrial projects that are long past the date of expected completion with issues to them. The cost is immense. Equity is not about racism to those not white male as it was in the past. It is now about discrimination to the white male to hire or install in positions to bring diversity in. No matter if they are good or enough or not.

Forum List

Back