The rap sheet of Alton Sterling? He was a sex offender (even snopes the left wing fact check) agrees

Despite his record, the military would not have shot him until they personally saw a gun. His record is not a justification for killing him, if it was, we could just send US Marshalls out to hunt these people.
Based on shooting 14 people, the cops were justified in blowing Johnson up. He refused to surrender, thus . . .

Huh ?
Get with it.

I think you're the one who needs to get with it, you have this story mixed up with the Dallas shootings.

Not that this will change ANYTHING from the race baiting left who jump on the obama divide and conquer bandwagon.

What a disaster democommiecrats have been. What an unreal disaster they are to this country, and decent law abiding decent citizens. What an unreal joke they all are.

Alton Sterling Arrest Record, Criminal History & Rap Sheet [DOCUMENTS]

Sterling, who sometimes went by the names Alton Bertell Sterlings or Aiton B. Sterling, was aregistered sex offender, according to a database maintained by the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Court records show the victim was a 14-year-old girl at the time of the offenses. According to the charging document on file in the courthouse, the victim’s mother had discovered that she was pregnant after taking her to the doctor. The document says that Sterling, then 20, had been dating the victim for about seven months and having sexual intercourse with her in her bedroom. The charging document says he admitted to the mother having sex with her daughter and exhibited an “I don’t care” attitude.

Summary of Offenses

The documents in Sterling’s Baton Rouge court file show Sterling was accused of these offenses (some are convictions, some only arrests, some were dismissed and a few are traffic matters. The dates represent date of offense):

• Simple battery (dismissed) (Nov. 24, 1996)
  • Simple battery – dismissed (Oct. 28, 1997)
  • Simple burglary of inhabited dwelling (May 5-15, 2005) request for arrest warrant
  • Felony theft (May 5-15, 2005) request for arrest warrant
  • Simple burglary (amended to illegal possession of stolen things – guilty plea) (May 24, 2005)
  • Aggravated battery (amended to simple battery – guilty plea) (March 6, 2006)
  • Simple criminal damage to property – guilty plea (March 6, 2006)
  • Unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling (amended to disturbing the peace – guilty plea) (March 6, 2006)
  • Expired driver’s license (March 21, 2008)
  • Driver’s license issue (hard to read document) (2008)
  • Domestic abuse battery – pleaded guilty (March 31, 2008)
  • Illegal carrying weapons with controlled dangerous substance – pleaded guilty (May 29, 2009)
  • Felon in possession of a firearm – dismissed (May 29, 2009)
  • Contempt of court – (Aug. 10, 2009) – Guilty plea
  • Fail to use seat belt (Feb. 5, 2014)
  • Fail to renew registration (Feb. 5, 2014)
  • Failure to comply with sex offender registration (Aug. 11, 2015) – Forfeiture
  • Possession of a schedule 1 drug, (April4-5, 2016) – no conclusion
  • Possession of marijuana first offense. (April 5, 2016) – no conclusion

Arrest – probable cause affidavits:
  • Trespassing (Aug. 25, 1996)
  • Damage to property (2 counts) (Aug. 25, 1996)
  • Criminal mischief (Aug. 25, 1996)
  • Illegally possess weapon (Aug. 25, 1996)
  • Aggravated burglary (Aug. 27, 1996)
  • Public intimidation, 2 counts (April 24, 2000)
  • Criminal damage to property (March 4, 2006)
  • Simple robbery (March 4, 2006)
  • Theft under $500 (March 4, 2006)
  • Possession of marijuana (March 4, 2006)
  • Misrepresentation during booking (March 4, 2006)
  • Simple battery (March 4, 2006)
  • Aggravated burglary (March 4, 2006)
  • Resisting an officer by force (May 29, 2009)
  • Possession marijuana (May 29, 2009)
  • Possess stolen things (May 29, 2009)
  • Possess firearm with drugs (May 29, 2009)
  • Simple assault (May 29, 2009)
  • Offense too illegible to read in the record (May 29, 2009)

I'm curious what your point is? If a 20 year old has sex with a 14 year old, the police should be able to shoot him? I'm not sure how his conviction for carnal knowledge of a juvenile 16 or 17 years ago relates to his shooting.

Sure, maybe the guy was a scumbag. What's important to me is whether he was a scumbag reaching for a gun or not when the police shot and killed him. :dunno:

Uhhhh, I AKSED a simple question lefties.

Did he or did he not follow police instructions?

I even made it simple enough for you so that all you need to do is answer a simple yes or no.
Not that this will change ANYTHING from the race baiting left who jump on the obama divide and conquer bandwagon.

What a disaster democommiecrats have been. What an unreal disaster they are to this country, and decent law abiding decent citizens. What an unreal joke they all are.

Sterling, who sometimes went by the names Alton Bertell Sterlings or Aiton B. Sterling, was aregistered sex offender, according to a database maintained by the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Court records show the victim was a 14-year-old girl at the time of the offenses. According to the charging document on file in the courthouse, the victim’s mother had discovered that she was pregnant after taking her to the doctor. The document says that Sterling, then 20, had been dating the victim for about seven months and having sexual intercourse with her in her bedroom. The charging document says he admitted to the mother having sex with her daughter and exhibited an “I don’t care” attitude.

Summary of Offenses

The documents in Sterling’s Baton Rouge court file show Sterling was accused of these offenses (some are convictions, some only arrests, some were dismissed and a few are traffic matters. The dates represent date of offense):

• Simple burglary of inhabited dwelling (May 5-15, 2005) request for arrest warrant
  • Simple burglary (amended to illegal possession of stolen things – guilty plea) (May 24, 2005)
  • Unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling (amended to disturbing the peace – guilty plea) (March 6, 2006)
  • Illegal carrying weapons with controlled dangerous substance – pleaded guilty (May 29, 2009)

I'm curious what your point is? If a 20 year old has sex with a 14 year old, the police should be able to shoot him? I'm not sure how his conviction for carnal knowledge of a juvenile 16 or 17 years ago relates to his shooting.

Sure, maybe the guy was a scumbag. What's important to me is whether he was a scumbag reaching for a gun or not when the police shot and killed him. :dunno:

Well, his lengthy rap sheet has a lot to do with how the cops are in their approach to the suspect. I can assure you that those cops had that same rap sheet on their computers before they even engaged him. I know to you that means nothing.

Oh, and here is another thing for you, you obvious white guilt left winger.

How many cops have been killed by BLACKS since 2012? Which is when obama's version of frankensteins monster, BLM formed and called for dead cops in chant after chant?

Hmmmmm?

Do you or do you not think that contributes to cops being trigger happy? A simple yes or no will be sufficient. In fact, I insist on a yes or no.

LOL, I know for a fact you are not capable of a "black and white" answer.

I even made it simple enough for you so that all you need to do is answer a simple yes or no.

Summary of Offenses

Well, his lengthy rap sheet has a lot to do with how the cops are in their approach to the suspect. I can assure you that those cops had that same rap sheet on their computers before they even engaged him. I know to you that means nothing.

How many cops have been killed by BLACKS since 2012? Which is when obama's version of frankensteins monster, BLM formed and called for dead cops in chant after chant?

Hmmmmm?

Do you or do you not think that contributes to cops being trigger happy? A simple yes or no will be sufficient. In fact, I insist on a yes or no.

I'm pretty certain you know next to nothing about me, so your claims about knowing what I'm going to say are pretty ridiculous. How often have we interacted on this site, how often have you read my posts?

Of course if police see someone has a violent criminal history it will affect how they deal with that person. You decided to highlight his sex offense in your thread title and OP, and I again ask what that has to do with his shooting? I doubt the police thought to themselves, "Oh, this guy has a carnal knowledge of a juvenile conviction from 17 years ago, we need to be careful!". His assault or resisting arrest charges seem far more likely to have had an affect on the police.

How many cops have been killed by blacks? I don't know. How many? Why are you asking, have I said anything about blacks killing cops?

The world isn't black and white, it's usually filled with shades of gray. Does the number of cops killed by blacks since 2012 contribute to trigger happy cops? Maybe. It probably depends on the specific situation, the location, and the particular cops.

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions about what I think based on nothing I've actually said.

Summary of Offenses

Hmmmmm?

I'm pretty certain you know next to nothing about me, so your claims about knowing what I'm going to say are pretty ridiculous. How often have we interacted on this site, how often have you read my posts?

Of course if police see someone has a violent criminal history it will affect how they deal with that person. You decided to highlight his sex offense in your thread title and OP, and I again ask what that has to do with his shooting? I doubt the police thought to themselves, "Oh, this guy has a carnal knowledge of a juvenile conviction from 17 years ago, we need to be careful!". His assault or resisting arrest charges seem far more likely to have had an affect on the police.

How many cops have been killed by blacks? I don't know. How many? Why are you asking, have I said anything about blacks killing cops?

The world isn't black and white, it's usually filled with shades of gray. Does the number of cops killed by blacks since 2012 contribute to trigger happy cops? Maybe. It probably depends on the specific situation, the location, and the particular cops.

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions about what I think based on nothing I've actually said.
Holy shit.

Not capable are they? Nothing is black and white to these people. You mean to tell me you cannot answer yes or no to whether or not he followed police instruction?

You are not sure if the number of cops killed since 2012 contributes to cops being trigger happy? Maybe? Lets see. They chant for dead cops and pigs in a blanket. They are glorified by the like of the media who happily works on the behest of the president, cops are then summarily killed, and you think maybe? Just maybe?

DO not think for one moment that I do not know why you tip toe around that subject that obviously causes cognitive dissonance. Proving that my questions are indeed rhetorical since you willfully avoid answering them with a simple yes or no like I asked.

Tell you what. Here are some stats that is official FBI data in regards to numbers of blacks killed by cops as opposed to blacks killed by other blacks.

Crime%20-%20Graph%20-%20US%20police-involved%20killings%20v%20black-on-black%20murders%20-%202009%20-%202013mm.jpg

Crime%20-%20US%20police-involved%20killings%20v%20black-on-black%20murders%20-%202009%20-%202013jk.jpg

Summary of Offenses

Hmmmmm?

You certainly are, and I bet you are in the FBI computers.

Summary of Offenses

Hmmmmm?

Is that a yes or a no?
4546277-jim-carrey-11.jpg

Summary of Offenses

Hmmmmm?

Is that a yes or a no?
You are not in charge of anything except your stupidity, and yes it like your slip is showing.

Summary of Offenses

Hmmmmm?

Is that a yes or a no?
You are not in charge of anything except your stupidity, and yes it like your slip is showing.
Every time I own you.

Every time.

He was also an honor student and a budding rapper trying to change his life around.

And was to enroll in pre-med courses at the local university the next day.

Oh.....and according to his mother was a very good boy. Who loved his 3 baby momma's and 7 children. ..... :cool:

What's his daddy saying about him.....LOL?
Ghetto bunnies don't know who their daddies are.

Summary of Offenses

Hmmmmm?

Holy shit.

Not capable are they? Nothing is black and white to these people. You mean to tell me you cannot answer yes or no to whether or not he followed police instruction?

You are not sure if the number of cops killed since 2012 contributes to cops being trigger happy? Maybe? Lets see. They chant for dead cops and pigs in a blanket. They are glorified by the like of the media who happily works on the behest of the president, cops are then summarily killed, and you think maybe? Just maybe?

DO not think for one moment that I do not know why you tip toe around that subject that obviously causes cognitive dissonance. Proving that my questions are indeed rhetorical since you willfully avoid answering them with a simple yes or no like I asked.

Tell you what. Here are some stats that is official FBI data in regards to numbers of blacks killed by cops as opposed to blacks killed by other blacks.

Crime%20-%20Graph%20-%20US%20police-involved%20killings%20v%20black-on-black%20murders%20-%202009%20-%202013mm.jpg

Crime%20-%20US%20police-involved%20killings%20v%20black-on-black%20murders%20-%202009%20-%202013jk.jpg

Sorry, between your odd placement of text both before and after quoting entire posts, and the fact I am not a 'lefty', I didn't think to answer your question about following instruction. No, based on the video I've seen, it didn't appear as if Alton Sterling followed instruction.

Do you think every police officer in the country knows how many other officers have been killed since 2012? I certainly don't. Cops are people, like any other group of people, some will be more informed than others. There's also the difference between a cop in a big city or a small town. The police in a place where there are protests with people chanting for cops to be killed are going to have a much different perspective than police in some little podunk berg that rarely sees any violent crime. And why is 2012 an important date? Why wouldn't those same police be concerned about the number of other officers killed since 2011, or 2010?

I'm not 'tip toeing' around anything. I've answered your questions, despite your arrogant assumptions that you know anything about me or how I feel about the subject. You can demand a yes or no answer, but not all questions have them. Perhaps you aren't comfortable with it, but things are very often more complex than a simple yes or no paradigm. Yes, some cops might be more 'trigger happy' after seeing some of the protests calling for police to be killed. Perhaps most of them are. That's not the same as just a blanket statement that all cops are, which I will not give you however much you whine about wanting a yes or no answer.

Once again, when have I said anything here about blacks killing cops or blacks killing blacks? Why do you bring it up? Is it one of those assumptions of yours about what I think without me actually saying anything about the subject?

If your questions are rhetorical it is because you think you know my answers before I give them, despite having almost no interaction with me to base that upon. There's not much I can do if you want to argue with a caricature of a lefty rather than actually wait to read my responses.

Society lost an icon of good citizenry
Funny thing is...he could have been a great Catholic Priest candidate......but not now.
Aaaand there it is.....

But but but Christians.....

Yes.Apparently they are no longer part of the 'gay community' just because they became 'priests' in order to prey on kids or something. Yeah, it's a stupid meme, but we're dealing with the mentally ill here; logic has no place in their spins.

Forum List

Back