The Real Danger of All This Hub Bub over The Russians: WAR

You can count on democrats to rattle the sabers during a republican administration. You wouldn't mind if the chicken shits knew how to use the Military but all they do is whine and freaking lose.

The Dems are playing with fire over all of these "Russians" accusations. The underlying implication is that Russia is THE ENEMY. They're not. They are at most a sometimes friendly Adversary.

But what the Dems are doing could turn them into a very assertive Enemy...and precipitate a hot war.

Was Russia just being our "friendly adversary" when they buzzed our Navy ships with their warplanes?

What is it about ADVERSARY that you don't understand?

I understand the word adversary very well. I just don't understand why you used the term "friendly adversary" instead of just adversary.

Because there are times when U.S. and Russian interests are aligned, and we cooperate...as in Syria. And one must assume that the Obama Administration thought Russia was FRIENDLY when they sold a large portion of the U.S. Uranium supply to them.

The REAL RUSSIAN INFLUENCE SCANDAL that should be investigated is how Obabble and hiLIARY allowed Russia ownership of so much uranium in the U.S.

Last edited:
The Dems are playing with fire over all of these "Russians" accusations. The underlying implication is that Russia is THE ENEMY. They're not. They are at most a sometimes friendly Adversary.

But what the Dems are doing could turn them into a very assertive Enemy...and precipitate a hot war.
they arent up to it Sugar Shorts boedicca

Go back to the FZ, you sorry little knigget. Serious subjects are way above your pay grade.

I think the real danger is not recognizing HOW to appropriately work with Russia and that means not rolling over when they've engaged in election tampering, etc. - not just us, but other countries. That doesn't mean "war". It means drawing appropriate lines. Russia is pissed off at the sanctions because they are hurting and they are trying to influence various regimes illicitely in order to get them dropped.
America goes all over the world influencing elections, backing military coup's, funding unpopular dictators, invading and droning countries at will, and generally creating instability throughout the world.

Yet we are in a tizzy because the Russians "might" have influenced our last election. ... :cuckoo:
But it's okay when we do it. Some seem to believe.

Go back to the FZ, you sorry little knigget. Serious subjects are way above your pay grade.
ummm..... you serve? I did & I know their capabilities on the global scale and they don't compare to ours hon

ummm..... you serve? I did & I know their capabilities on the global scale and they don't compare to ours hon

Where did I say that Russia's capabilities match our own? Link?

The sad fact is that an adversary or enemy with inferior resources can do a lot of damage to a country with a feckless leader. Obabble was the definition of Feckless Leader. Russia has expanded its influence while the U.S.'s declined. Thanks Obabble!

The sad fact is that an adversary or enemy with inferior resources can do a lot of damage to a country with a feckless leader. Obabble was the definition of Feckless Leader. Russia has expanded its influence while the U.S.'s declined. Thanks Obabble!

Yep. The Athenians got bit in the ass for that very reason. They had more money than Sparta could ever hope to have, they had more troops, a navy, and they were invulnerable behind their "Long Walls", and yet Sparta defeated them for that very reason.

Yep. The Athenians got bit in the ass for that very reason. They had more money than Sparta could ever hope to have, they had more troops, a navy, and they were invulnerable behind their "Long Walls", and yet Sparta defeated them for that very reason.

Indeed. But one would have to have some knowledge of the history of Western Civilization to grok that.

Indeed. But one would have to have some knowledge of the history of Western Civilization to grok that.

One thing that progressives seem to all have in common is a profound ignorance of history.

One thing that progressives seem to all have in common is a profound ignorance of history.
I just love your blanket statement ad homs :happy-1:

Your nothing if not consistent :thup:

I'm not sure that war with Russia is as likely as civil war.

How long before resist becomes rebel? What happens if assassinations start? Or a coup attempt?

Both sides are at each other throat. Often over stupid stuff.

We dodged a thermonuclear bullet when God kept Hillary out of the White House. She would have gone to war with Russia by now

Oh b.s. - your man in the White House would have us going to war with China and Iran if he could.

No, he wouldn't. It's bad for business. I view the trumpster like the Mafia, if it was bad for their business they wouldn't do it.

I don't see Clinton doing it. She's a saavy politician, and she KNOWS Russia and Putin. He can't play her like he can Trump.
He has already played her.

How else can you explain their insistence that if they try their preferred system "just one more time" it will all work out? Face it dottie, progressives have the best record on the planet for committing mass murder but little else.

How else can you explain their insistence that if they try their preferred system "just one more time" it will all work out? Face it dottie, progressives have the best record on the planet for committing mass murder but little else.
your broad sweeping generalities are only surpassed by your over- the- top, hyperbole :thup:

your broad sweeping generalities are only surpassed by your over- the- top, hyperbole :thup:

Broad sweeping, yet accurate. Never forget the accurate part.

Forum List

Back