The real danger that no trump tweets can address....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
North Korea: Missile soared 1,741 miles high, marking successful test of ICBM

Anchorage is well within the trajectory of such a missile.....and NK hates the U.S. with a passion.

Trump's attempts to have China put a leash on NK have miserably failed, and were NK crazed enough to launch a nuke on US soil, our retaliation would be limited given the fallout of any of our weapons on Russia and china (and SK and Japan.)

We need better leadership than what the orange clown is offering with his cute daily tweets against the media..

What would you do about NK?

Short of military action options are limited, the half pint dictator is obviously nuts and incapable of reason.

does N. Korea have allies in its hatred or designs against the USA?

Trump inherited the NK problem from Obama, oh that's some payback right there. Sound familiar libs? Obama's first several years he blamed everything on Bush.

Trump inherited the NK problem from Obama, oh that's some payback right there. Sound familiar libs? Obama's first several years he blamed everything on Bush.

My sense of Obama was-------he was biding his time------looking forward
to his retirement. He really did not take on big projects------Obama care
is a bit silly--------reminds me of the time they decided to put CURBS on the
streets of my hometown. -------The asphalt had on the dirt roads had dried
------time to move on

Short of military action options are limited, the half pint dictator is obviously nuts and incapable of reason.

Convince the DPRK generals that killing Kim would in the long run increase their paychecks significantly.

If North Korea uses a nuke on a civilian population they will cease to be a country inside a week and they know it. You know it's funny though. We've spent years in the middle east accomplishing nothing for the sake of good, yet one well aimed bomb could end NKs entire governmental power structure and free millions of people. There's no way Kim's inside group is more than a few dozen strong. He's a paranoid maniac.

If North Korea uses a nuke on a civilian population they will cease to be a country inside a week and they know it. You know it's funny though. We've spent years in the middle east accomplishing nothing for the sake of good, yet one well aimed bomb could end NKs entire governmental power structure and free millions of people. There's no way Kim's inside group is more than a few dozen strong. He's a paranoid maniac.

That act would also result in the destruction of South Korea, and possibly Japan. It's the very last resort.

sheeeesh-----no wonder Iran likes the jerk

Convince the DPRK generals that killing Kim would in the long run increase their paychecks significantly.

Perhaps but after seeing the results of trying regime change I'm skeptical it would work

I still support the bullet to the head of the snake option. Its better than nothing and
very economical

does N. Korea have allies in its hatred or designs against the USA?

Iran.

really? for what reason? Is Russia IN on it? If Iran is tight with N. Korea------I support
sinking that country into the sea-----IRAN IS MANIC on imperialism

I have no time to write you a book. Study Iran's history, with particular attention to the Islamic Revolution in 1979 till now.

Russia is "in" because they seek to profit from the relationship with Iran, but they are not interested in taking on the United States. At all.

Perhaps but after seeing the results of trying regime change I'm skeptical it would work

That would be more than regime change there. It would be akin to killing a god.

That would be more than regime change there. It would be akin to killing a god.

There is the problem.

I've always wondered how a nation of people can live under something like that and not rise up.

That act would also result in the destruction of South Korea, and possibly Japan. It's the very last resort.

Would it? Their military is generations out of date. I guess I could see SK taking a hit, but how loyal are slaves really? I question the accuracy of what you said based on my doubt that they'd have a will to fight with Kim dead. They are not stupid. They understand how outmatched they are.

Forum List

Back