The real GOAT

He does it every week. Literally every week he sets new NFL records. And that is not bs
I want to see him do it without Hill for a season. Josh Allen also has stats no one has ever had. Mahomes has been a better QB for a longer period of time, but Josh now can do everything Mahomes can do but better.

I grew up watching him. Wasn't particularly impressed with him like I am with Patrick Mahomes. Don't remember a lot of his games like I will Aaron Rodgers. Aaron had some spactacular games. I'm sure Marino did too I just don't remember falling in love with him after watching him play. Maybe I was too young and I certainly didn't pay attention like I do now. I remember they played a lot of Marino games towards the end of his career maybe that's what I'm remembering. Him after his peak towards the end.

I love doing this on Big Time Wrestling. Do you put Marino on Mount Rushmore next to Brady?

John Elway, Joe Montana, Bradshaw and Marino? Or do you put Payton on Mount Rushmore? Who do you take off?
Well, if you remember how great the '85 Bears were, they only lost one game all season....to Marino.

Well, if you remember how great the '85 Bears were, they only lost one game all season....to Marino.

True enuf, but Miami was lucky the backup QB, Fuller played the game! McMahon was injured and out! There were so many tipped balls that ended up completed to another receiver for Dolphins! Bears were hexed! :heehee:

True enuf, but Miami was lucky the backup QB, Fuller played the game! McMahon was injured and out! There were so many tipped balls that ended up completed to another receiver for Dolphins! Bears were hexed! :heehee:
I just loved the fact that the Bears vaulted pass rush was neutered because of Marino's quick release.

Forum List

Back