The real problem with liberals

Yes he is hiding something. He's hiding His personal business from troll shills who have absolutely no moral value.

The real problem is the liberal media.

I love when Trump attacks the press and makes them look like the fools they are.
You're right...especially as they've given him so much free airtime, and continue to do so.
Fools!
I don't disagree.

It is clear Cankles is a liar, corrupt, warmonger, criminal, and tool of 1%. Trump is bad, but he aint that bad...at least not yet.
2 questions for you: 1...what is a cankles?
2...how old are you?

2...how old are you?

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", or question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people

7. Lie

8. Play race card

9. Play gender card

10. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff.

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat

The real problem is the liberal media.

I love when Trump attacks the press and makes them look like the fools they are.
You're right...especially as they've given him so much free airtime, and continue to do so.
Fools!
I don't disagree.

It is clear Cankles is a liar, corrupt, warmonger, criminal, and tool of 1%. Trump is bad, but he aint that bad...at least not yet.
2...how old are you?
I get great pleasure in making fun of and denigrating ALL politicians. You should try it, but first you must realize that ALL politicians are liars, criminals, and corrupt MFers. When you attain this high level of awareness, your intelligence greatly increases, but sadly, many Americans never do. I pray you are not among the dumb.

Fox guest tells Megyn Kelly: Trump didn’t really smear federal judge — he loves Mexicans!

Ayn-Rand-001-460x257.jpg
giphy.gif

Last edited:

You are establishing bona fides as a "total douche" ...here stuff a "Trump Taco"...right there where the sun don't shine ...by the way the use of "cankles" adds that little touch to your posting that gratifies :badgrin:
donald-trump-taco-bowl-photo.jpg

Forum List

Back