The Real Reason For the Left Inciting Near-Riot In Chicago: Getting Trump MORE votes...?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Taken from this conversation: Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

I cited only his incitement-to-violence speech just now. Didn't even go into "rapists", "pigs", "losers", "pussy" and of course the physical gyrations mocking a congenital disability.

This is what Rump does in his hopelessly fragile egocentric shell --- polarizes people. It's his infantile way of trying to feel superior. And it has consequences.

And part of those consequences might be trying to drive more Rubio, Cruz and Kasich supporters over to Trump's camp in a "vote protest" against the mob...So that initiates another theory of what was behind the behind the scenes strategy of this planned near-riot from the left.. Ironically, they could've been trying to be as left as they could to galvanize more righties into Trump's pocket on the eve of the pivotal Ohio and Florida primaries where the vote to overtake Trump is razor thin.

The left knew flipping off Trumpsters was inviting violence. That's why they showed up in the thousands to flip off Trumpsters inviting violence. And, Trump did say awhile back that he loved this type of protest negativity and "unfair press" because it gets him more votes...which now that the others have a plan to potentially win Florida & Ohio primaries, might have Trump grinning ear to ear about last night's all too willing far-left mob.

Think about it before you notice who is posting what below in response to this possibility. Just let it sink in...think about it..

I offer the following:

Here's Trump today milking the negative press to draw in not just loyal Trumpsters, but "all Americans" in response to the liberal mob last night.

Look out Florida...Ohio...you could just have been played... Trump doesn't look humbled by the events at all. In fact, he looks and talks positively giddy about last night..

Of special note cue to 7:55. There is another lone "protestor" of today's Trump rally. But upon closer inspection of the interaction between him and the bouncer, note that the "protestor" smiles back at the bouncer after he is evicted and the bouncer himself is not tense at all and is sporting a "good job dude" smile on his face as he waves goodbye to the "protestor"..a heavy set redneck looking typical Trump supporter white guy..the music kicks in...the crowd squeals "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!"

The left mob last night I believe was happy to help Trump galvanize support in preparation to overtake Ohio and Florida. Fox News, stupidly and naively gave that event plenty of coverage too, believing it might somehow lose votes for Trump from the right..

If Trump forces an RNC nomination, there will be a democrat in the Whitehouse, or a nutcase. Either way it's not in America's interest. Those tempted to vote for Trump "to show those lefties a thing or two!" had better think about what the end result is.

Last edited:
If Trump forces an RNC nomination, there will be a democrat in the Whitehouse, or a nutcase. Either way it's not in America's interest. Those tempted to vote for Trump "to show those lefties in the mob last night a thing or two!" had better think about what the end result is. Very convenient of the mob to identify themselves as far left (holding Sanders signs) instead of the middle (not holding Clinton signs) so that the galvanization of conservatives to Trump in their own "vote protest" would be more potent, having more numbers, come Ohio and Florida...

Taken from this conversation: Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

I cited only his incitement-to-violence speech just now. Didn't even go into "rapists", "pigs", "losers", "pussy" and of course the physical gyrations mocking a congenital disability.

This is what Rump does in his hopelessly fragile egocentric shell --- polarizes people. It's his infantile way of trying to feel superior. And it has consequences.

And part of those consequences might be trying to drive more Rubio, Cruz and Kasich supporters over to Trump's camp in a "vote protest" against the mob...So that initiates another theory of what was behind the behind the scenes strategy of this planned near-riot from the left.. Ironically, they could've been trying to be as left as they could to galvanize more righties into Trump's pocket on the eve of the pivotal Ohio and Florida primaries where the vote to overtake Trump is razor thin.

The left knew flipping off Trumpsters was inviting violence. That's why they showed up in the thousands to flip off Trumpsters inviting violence. And, Trump did say awhile back that he loved this type of protest negativity and "unfair press" because it gets him more votes...which now that the others have a plan to potentially win Florida & Ohio primaries, might have Trump grinning ear to ear about last night's all too willing far-left mob.

Think about it before you notice who is posting what below in response to this possibility. Just let it sink in...think about it..

I offer the following:

There was no "near-riot" and there was no "mob". No doubt there were protestors, sure. That tends to happen when you have a clown running around yelling "rapist" and "pig" and "pussy" and "loser" for several months, not to mention rhetorically flipping off the Constitution. I mean, freaking DUH. What do you expect people to do ---- lie back and think of England?

Rump decided ---- entirely on his own, it wasn't suggested to him by local security ---- to cancel the event. That's on him. It ain't your cue to invent wholesale events that never happened.

If Trump forces an RNC nomination, there will be a democrat in the Whitehouse, or a nutcase. Either way it's not in America's interest. Those tempted to vote for Trump "to show those lefties in the mob last night a thing or two!" had better think about what the end result is. Very convenient of the mob to identify themselves as far left (holding Sanders signs) instead of the middle (not holding Clinton signs) so that the galvanization of conservatives to Trump in their own "vote protest" would be more potent, having more numbers, come Ohio and Florida...

What planet is it where people at a public political rally have to hold approved signs or chant approved names?

Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion? Might not those opinions in a large crowd ----- differ?

Here's Trump today milking the negative press to draw in not just loyal Trumpsters, but "all Americans" in response to the liberal mob last night.

Look out Florida...Ohio...you could just have been played... Trump doesn't look humbled by the events at all. In fact, he looks and talks positively giddy about last night..

Of special note cue to 7:55. There is another lone "protestor" of today's Trump rally. But upon closer inspection of the interaction between him and the bouncer, note that the "protestor" smiles back at the bouncer after he is evicted and the bouncer himself is not tense at all and is sporting a "good job dude" smile on his face as he waves goodbye to the "protestor"..a heavy set redneck looking typical Trump supporter white guy..the music kicks in...the crowd squeals "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!"

The left mob last night I believe was happy to help Trump galvanize support in preparation to overtake Ohio and Florida. Fox News, stupidly and naively gave that event plenty of coverage too, believing it might somehow lose votes for Trump from the right..

If Trump forces an RNC nomination, there will be a democrat in the Whitehouse, or a nutcase. Either way it's not in America's interest. Those tempted to vote for Trump "to show those lefties a thing or two!" had better think about what the end result is.

Rump tried to play Jesus and set up a riot by turning 11 thousand disappointed people into the street at once.
.It didn't work. Fuckin' huckster.

Good for Chicago. :thup:

What planet is it where people at a public political rally have to hold approved signs or chant approved names?

Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion? Might not those opinions in a large crowd ----- differ?
Unless it was organized to represent "the very far left"...thus polarizing all right of that into Trump's camp who might otherwise not want to vote for Hillary? Ohio and Florida are huge in this RNC power play. Also imagine conservative undecideds leaning Kasich in Ohio or Rubio in Florida suddenly spurred in outrage against the far left picking on Trump's rally... :eusa_think: Would they vote behind Trump just to "send a message to the far left"? These folks in the cult on the left are so flexible and clever you wouldn't believe it if I told you where they get their training from in "high theater"...

No Hillary signs at all that I could see. That would label the crowd too close to the middle. Would muddy the plan that way.

...Trump's unregulated but welcome "allies" on the left would pull all the stops to see a Trump nomination and leave Trump with an unapologetic smile (see today's video above).

Because if Trump is the GOP nominee...all the minorities will vote for the dem candidate... How convenient these protests center around minority issues and the KKK etc. It couldn't look more choreographed from the far left if a five year old cut it out of playdough with a cookie cutter..

Last edited:
More on the dual-purpose mobbing of Trump rallies by the far left: Purpose #1 Galvanizing other GOP candidates to Trump instead to cause an automatic RNC Trump nomination & setting up #2. A democratic win for the Oval Office once the name "Trump" becomes synonymous with "racism"..

Protesters interrupt virtually every Trump speech. But what made Chicago different were its scale and the organization behind the effort. Hundreds of young people, mostly minorities, poured in from across the city, taking over whole sections of the arena and bracing for trouble.

And as the repeated chants of "Ber-nie" demonstrated, it was largely organized by supporters of Sanders, the Democratic presidential candidate who has struggled to win over black voters but whose revolutionary streak has excited radicals of all racial demographics. How Bernie Sanders Supporters Shut Down Donald Trump's Rally in Chicago

(Notice how NBC makes sure everyone (undecided on the right) knows it was a far-left mob event) So you know, everyone undecided and upset at the far left should cast a support vote for Trump, right? :popcorn:

"The Real Reason For the Left Inciting Near-Riot In Chicago: Getting Trump MORE votes...?"

This is a lie.

A lie Trump himself has tried to propagate – but that Trump is a liar and scumbag comes as no surprise.

As for votes, with Trump's continued lying and bigotry, democrats retaining the WH seems much more likely should Trump indeed be the GOP's nominee.

On directors' cue...enter stage right: Bernie Sanders playing the role of "Trump antagonist". In Act II of the dual-purpose Box Office Hit "Getting votes for a losing mandatory GOP nomination", Mr. Sanders enters the stage ranting as follows:

"I'm Bernie Sanders. Trump has accused me of putting my supporters up to inciting violence in Chicago. But Mr. Trump is a villain I tell you! Meanwhile I, (just so you're sure of the stark far left contrast, which all undecided conservative voters loathe) Bernie Sanders stand for [liberally liberal nutty nutty whacko..lavendar pinko, pro-muslim, crazy crazy commie, liberal liberal liberal quagmire, legalize all hispanic immigrants..etc. etc. etc.]

So the conservatives in the audience gasp and squirm in their chairs. The horror! "Trump stands for the opposite of that awful man?!", they seem to say in unison..

And during an intermission many were seen scribbling out their sample ballots from Kasich to Trump in Ohio and Rubio to Trump in Florida. Because you can never be too sure that you've got the RIGHT anti-Bernie candidate on your ticket. Better to err on the side of the complete polar opposite!

The Oscars will be held this Fall. The award for casting goes to George Soros. Best supporting actress goes to Hillary Clinton. Best lead role goes to Donald Trump; which will mitigate his ego having handily lost to [fill in democrat nominee] in the general election because you know, minorities protested the Oscars and Trump's getting anything at all out of the deal.

So did you get that folks? There is a crystal clear line between Bernie Sanders (the far far left) and Donald Trump. You should question whether or not that line is clear or muddier between Sanders and Kasich (in Ohio) and Rubio or Cruz (in Florida)..that's what the directors say anyway..

War on Democracy: Soros-funded MoveOn.org praises leftist thug violence at Chicago Trump rallies

Have a look at this! As if on cue: Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump From that OP:

"I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists."

And here! Cruz, Rubio, Kasich spout far left talking points in aftermath of Chicago protest

"America has come full circle, a sinister full circle no true patriot ever hoped would come about.

Three Republicans, desperate to cast front runner Donald J. Trump behind them in unbridled ambitions to lead America from the Oval Office, have thrown completely in with the Democrats in blaming main street Americans for Friday night’s George Soros orchestrated Chicago protest."

Those numbskulls walked straight into that bear trap.

You are welcome world. I friggin CALLED IT. :thanks:

Last edited:
The Real Reason For the Left Inciting Near-Riot In Chicago: Getting Trump MORE votes...?

No, it's to pretend that Trump supporters are violence-prone.

The more violence the Left can create at Trump rallies, they more people will say, "My, look how violent those Trump people are."

Never mind that it was the leftist-fanatic thugs who were initiating the violence, not Trump supporters.

Lying is the only way the Left can make themselves look good.

Last edited:
On directors' cue...enter stage right: Bernie Sanders playing the role of "Trump antagonist". In Act II of the dual-purpose Box Office Hit "Getting votes for a losing mandatory GOP nomination", Mr. Sanders enters the stage ranting as follows:

"I'm Bernie Sanders. Trump has accused me of putting my supporters up to inciting violence in Chicago. But Mr. Trump is a villain I tell you! Meanwhile I, (just so you're sure of the stark far left contrast, which all undecided conservative voters loathe) Bernie Sanders stand for [liberally liberal nutty nutty whacko..lavendar pinko, pro-muslim, crazy crazy commie, liberal liberal liberal quagmire, legalize all hispanic immigrants..etc. etc. etc.]

So the conservatives in the audience gasp and squirm in their chairs. The horror! "Trump stands for the opposite of that awful man?!", they seem to say in unison..

And during an intermission many were seen scribbling out their sample ballots from Kasich to Trump in Ohio and Rubio to Trump in Florida. Because you can never be too sure that you've got the RIGHT anti-Bernie candidate on your ticket. Better to err on the side of the complete polar opposite!

The Oscars will be held this Fall. The award for casting goes to George Soros. Best supporting actress goes to Hillary Clinton. Best lead role goes to Donald Trump; which will mitigate his ego having handily lost to [fill in democrat nominee] in the general election because you know, minorities protested the Oscars and Trump's getting anything at all out of the deal.

So did you get that folks? There is a crystal clear line between Bernie Sanders (the far far left) and Donald Trump. You should question whether or not that line is clear or muddier between Sanders and Kasich (in Ohio) and Rubio or Cruz (in Florida)..that's what the directors say anyway..

War on Democracy: Soros-funded MoveOn.org praises leftist thug violence at Chicago Trump rallies

There is no "line" between Sanders and Rump. The two could not possibly be any more opposite of each other.

No, it's to pretend that Trump supporters are violence-prone.

The more violence the Left can create at Trump rallies, they more people will say, "My, look how violent those Trump people are."

Never mind that it was the leftist-fanatic thugs who were initiating the violence, not Trump supporters.

Lying is the only way the Left can make themselves look good.

There wasn't any "violence". The only suggestion of a possibility of violence came from ---- the usual source. Der Furrier.

..between Sanders and Rump...The two could not possibly be any more opposite of each other.

And THAT my friend is the whole point of this passion play. "If you want to stop the looney left, go as far away from them as possible.. VOTE TRUMP".

Not what I'll be doing, but what you can bet the sheeple will herd up to do on Tuesday..

Folks, read the first page of this thread and then end up with post #10. I called it. I nailed it. And the GOP has precisely two days to expose what's going on or lose Ohio and Florida to Trump.

It's quite possible that all this violence will turn the American people off towards Trump. But who knows. I guess we will find out Tuesday

It's quite possible that all this violence will turn the American people off towards Trump. But who knows. I guess we will find out Tuesday
Sure let's just wait and see. Meanwhile if I wanted a sure bet, I'd expose the ruse all the hell over the place to show what is going on. Doing so would expose Trump for the slime he is, in collusion with the far left... giddy as he is that the far left is so willing to draw a sharp contrast with him to get him more votes in Ohio and Florida.

"The Art of the Deal" Yep, it's art all right and Trump has the ability to do or encourage anything to get what he's after..

I'd also paint out Trump very skillfully and nuanced as having tucked his tail and run from the liberal pressures. That will kill some votes for him. Turn this Titantic around.

Forum List

Back