The Reason Harris Doesn't Want To Lay Out Her Policies Is Because Everything She Plans To Do Will Be Disastrous To Our Economy

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
She wants us to vote for her and then see what she has in store for us.

By that time it will be too late to stop her disastrous policies.

It's why she's still in hiding. Everything she let's slip is widely panned even by the leftist media.

Yes we can.

GVLcW73WEAAQheD.jpg

It's why she's still in hiding. Everything she let's slip is widely panned even by the leftist media.

Yes we can.

View attachment 997136

The bitch obviously doesn't know the Constitution. They can't just take anyone's patents or anything else and takeover. She'd be bitch slapped by SCOTUS unanimously if she tried that shit.

Let's look at Kamala's price controls on food.
Read the ENTIRE post...it will explain her policy fully and it's effect.

The bitch obviously doesn't know the Constitution. They can't just take anyone's patents or anything else and takeover. She'd be bitch slapped by SCOTUS unanimously if she tried that shit.

Which is why as soon as the democrats have a House and Senate majority and a democrat in the WH, the 2nd thing they'll do is add at least 4 progressive liberals to the SCOTUS. The 1st thing they'll do is abolish the filibuster so they can do anything they want with only 51 votes, and the 3rd thing is to change presidential elections to be popular nationwide votes. And on that day we're fucked.

The Reason Harris Doesn't Want To Lay Out Her Policies Is Because Everything She Plans To Do Will Be Disastrous To Our Economy​

Well, YEAH! Obviously!
  • If she REALLY wanted to debate Trump because she was sure she could trounce him, she wouldn't be REFUSING debate opportunities!
  • If she REALLY had good policy plans, she wouldn't be running from reporters, she'd be on every network 24/7 bragging about them!
  • If she REALLY had good ideas popular to all, she would have them laid out in detail on her website!
  • If she REALLY had great appeal as a leader, her "rallies" wouldn't be closed to the public and by "invitation" only.
Harris isn't a candidate, she is an ACTOR.
She isn't running a campaign, she is producing a MOVIE.
She wants people to elect her on what they THINK she stands for because if they really knew, no one would vote for her.

Yes we can.

View attachment 997136

Trump left us with a literal Depression. Empty shelves. People injecting bleach.

Which is why as soon as the democrats have a House and Senate majority and a democrat in the WH, the 2nd thing they'll do is add at least 4 progressive liberals to the SCOTUS. The 1st thing they'll do is abolish the filibuster so they can do anything they want with only 51 votes, and the 3rd thing is to change presidential elections to be popular nationwide votes. And on that day we're fucked.

That won't do away with the "takings clause" in the Constitution.

Yes we can.

View attachment 997136

The religion of the statist left has obviously not worked out in America just like it has failed in every country it's ever been tried in. Kamala simply is not electable due to her outdated & narcissistic induced mentality of power & control big g'ment knows best. The current poli-map below tells the grim reality for Kamala, & for that matter the statist left in our America.

Though I do not believe the below poli-map link is as accurate as the "Gold Crown Politics" link above is, I included the below link to illustrate some facts.

1) In the below link we can see that the state of Oregon is TILT BLUE. That MAY be pushing it a tad but I can DEFINITELE see Oregon go light blue for sure. Eastern Oregon is fighting with all they got to be incorporated into the state of Idaho(Greater Idaho Project) for a variety of reasons, not the least unrealistic water & fuel limitations imposed by Governor Tina Kotek & her Salem gang on the farmers. Idaho, under the superb leadership of Governor Brad Little & also the Idaho legislature are ready to move on the project but that's a story for another time.

2) The rust belt states are different between the two maps as are the states of Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, & the 2nd district of Nebraska.

3) What's important to note is the fact that these NON-PARTISAN poli-mappers are all ending up with pres. Trump around 300 EVC & Kamala about in the 220-225 EVC. That may not be a Reagan/Mondale KO but it's enough to score a unanimous decision for pres. Trump for sure. I think Americans are waking up to the fact that they are bankrupt & that the statist left ideology is what bankrupted them.

Wow, wasted fifteen minutes of my watching your two videos. Talk about catering to idiots, both those guys are total numbnuts.

The first guy mentioned this study from McKinsey.

To bad he either didn't read it or doesn't understand it. The critical takeaway,

However, rising capital expenditures have also contributed to margin pressure for both grocery retailers and consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. Over the past decade, this increased spending has outpaced revenue growth. The capital expenditure–revenue ratio was 23 percent lower in 2022 than in 2012, highlighting the divergent paths of these metrics. From 2018 to 2022, EBITDA margins for grocery retailers and CPG companies decreased 0.4 and 1.5 percentage points, respectively

So, this guy sees declining margins and wants to focus on that. What he doesn't see is those capital expenditures, the vast majority of it on supply chain management. Those expenditures will lower costs in the long run and those savings WILL NOT be passed on to consumers.

I was raised in the grocery business, literally. My father started out as a bagboy and made it to the executive suite. I was in elementary school when he was a store manager, in High School he was a district manager. I started out in the grocery business, then went on to finance, but when the kids were all grown and I could afford the hit to income, I returned to grocery. Now, I am a rainmaker. A gunslinger. A
highly sought after change agent, companies bring me in to shake things up and I deliver results.

Let's look at example of that capital investment. We go no further than Walmart. Pre Covid, well Walmart had a perpetual inventory system with automated ordering. In many cases, suppliers were the ones creating those orders. Not ideal, but efficient. But it took labor hours to scan the holes, adjust the counts, and create the "picks", items that can go out from the backroom. Today, a robot scans the outs. And the picks, the employee pulls out his company provided cell phone, takes a picture of the "bin", where items are stored, and on that picture each case that will go out is marked. Talk about efficient. Nobody does it better than them, but that ain't going to give you a break in price.

Harris's proposal has nothing to do with price controls. It is about enforcing price gouging laws, already in place in more than 35 states. It is about enforcing collusion regulations and anti-trust laws. Something the government has stepped away from for more than four decades. You hear about the small margins of grocery retailers, and they are small, but they are usually above three percent. Back in the day, when I was growing up, they rarely exceeded two percent. But it is not the grocer retailers, it is the food processors and suppliers. Their margins average above 25%, that is insane. And here is the kicker,

In fact, a few powerful transnational companies dominate every link of the food supply chain: from seeds and fertilizers to slaughterhouses and supermarkets to cereals and beers.

The size, power and profits of these mega companies have expanded thanks to political lobbying and weak regulation which enabled a wave of unchecked mergers and acquisitions. This matters because the size and influence of these mega-companies enables them to largely dictate what America’s 2 million farmers grow and how much they are paid, as well as what consumers eat and how much our groceries cost.

Do you know any chicken farmers? How about dairy farmers? Both find themselves with no power, no competition. They can sell to one entity and they have to accept what they get paid. They get squeezed, and the consumer gets squeezed because of a lack of competition. Tyson dominates the chicken market. JBS dominates beef. China and Brazil, just how smart are we? Smithfield dominates pork, China again.

I am here to tell you, there is a lot of collusion going on, a bunch of price-fixing happening, and monopoly power within the food industry is very real. Time the federal government stepped up and enforced the laws on the books. That is all Harris is proposing.

Forum List

Back