The red carpet welcome mat

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I live in L.A. and I had to sell a house in Prescott Valley AZ. (not many illegals living there yet)

The real estate agent tells me "YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CIGARETTE SMELL IN THAT HOUSE! ...and have the weeds taken out"

The agent, from a large company, gives me the name of two illegal aliens, and an estimate for several hundred dollars each.

I didn't really want to hire them, so I left some messages for some people who advertise on Craigslist...no one calls me back.

I told the agent, "go ahead and have your people do the work"

All the work is done, I was surprised to find the checks I made out are going directly to the illegals.

2 months later the bitch real estate agent calls me and says "THE CIGARETTE SMELL IN THAT HOUSE IS HORRENDOUS!" ...after I hired the illegals she told me to hire.

Shouldn't real estate companies only be suggesting fully licensed large businesses?

-------

I chose the highest price and made the agent list the house to recover the money of the worthless services.

The real estate agent got all pissed off and told me to lower the price , I said "no we'll leave it there for now"

The house sold for full price.

---------------

Must be nice to go to a foreign nation, have a massive company advertise your "services" for you to their customers, and no one cares if you pay taxes or not.

If I too was 500 miles away it would be one of those things where I'd be willing to settle for convenience just wanting to get things done. Otherwise I wouldn't want to see the particular agent get any commission and would have dropped him/her like a rock. At very least I would post a comment on Yelp.

That would never have happened without the consent and support of the "job creator" class.

Forum List

Back