The Red Wave Will Hit

The only question is where will congress go from there once it has Republicans in their seats again?

Red or blue makes little to no difference in the long game. Under democrat thrones woke insanity spreads. Under red thrones woke insanity spreads. All who believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen and still believe 2022 elections will make a difference are nuts.

Red or blue makes little to no difference in the long game. Under democrat thrones woke insanity spreads. Under red thrones woke insanity spreads. All who believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen and still believe 2022 elections will make a difference are nuts.

What is "woke insanity"?

Wow, you surprised me as I believed you to be one that had more sense than that. No offense or anything of course, but I do know one thing,.. once republicans are the ones making the laws again things will get really interesting. Of course, my worry is that they will never get passed as long as democrats are left in charge of the white house.

Republicans are expected to win the House, but now it will only a small majority. They will likely fail at taking the Senate, but even if they do it's looking like 51-49 at best. Biden is still president, so they won't be able to achieve much of anything.

^Believes everything that he is fed... that fits his narrative, that is...

Other than tax cuts for the billionaires.
They won’t even get that

What they will get is Boebert, Greene and Gaetz chairing key committees and a bunch of senseless investigations.

How long before they bring impeachment proceedings?

Actually democrats have opposed mail in ballots because they feared the ballots could be easily cheated with.

Even if Republicans take both Houses, what do you expect them to do?

Republicans never actually accomplish anything
Not true, they give democrats a good tongue lashing as they explain how inept democrats are and how they have destroyed the country as they make promises like repealing and replacing Obamacare and building a border wall.

Then they do nothing.

Uh oh Taz is in trouble now.

download (54).jpg

Yeah, that's what I thought....
Yes, you knew that your idiotic post would purchase no landing.

And your response shows this ever so clearly.

Now go support unborn baby execution while you talk morals.

Forum List

Back