The religion Forum

I just replied. USMB is not the right forum for you, if you cannot stand objection.

Since when did insulting other's beliefs become an objection? She doesn't object to discussing anything, she is asking for people to be respectful of other's beliefs and not turn it into an insult thread.
It is not insulting. Look at all the craze resulting from exercising religion.

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.
Atheists mock and insult Christians. You are FAR more tolerant of the people who would remove your head for mocking their beliefs.

Maybe there is something good to be said dor that religion after all

All faggots and commies should be encouraged to move to Islamo-Nazi countries and spread their sophistication and Diversity to them.

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.
Atheists mock and insult Christians. You are FAR more tolerant of the people who would remove your head for mocking their beliefs.

You mean ISIS? Muslims also get angry if you mock Jesus, but they don't kill you? Are you living in rural Pakistan?
Islam teaches That IF YOU SAY JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, WHEN HE RETURNS HE WILL COMMAND HIS FOLLOWERS TO KILL ALL WHO SAY HE IS THE SON OF GOD

But this is a LEGITIMATE thread for the religion forum, NOT HERE

In Islam Jesus is the purest of the prophets, born of virgin from the mind of God. They don't believe in blood sacrifice or original sin.. They think Judas was crucified in Jesus place because crucifixion is a cruel and humiliating death .. It suits their ideas about justice.

Have you lived around Muslims in an Arab country?

She's alive, so obviously not.

I just replied. USMB is not the right forum for you, if you cannot stand objection.

Since when did insulting other's beliefs become an objection? She doesn't object to discussing anything, she is asking for people to be respectful of other's beliefs and not turn it into an insult thread.

I don’t see any difference in the actions of religious people and not religious people, when it comes to insults. You seem to be as good as anyone.

I don’t see any difference in the actions of religious people and not religious people, when it comes to insults. You seem to be as good as anyone.
Do you have any point at all then?

Sure do and you dismissed it, just like I dismissed yours.

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.

All faggots and commies should be encouraged to move to Islamo-Nazi countries and spread their sophistication and Diversity to them.

What "Islamo Nazi" countries?

I didn´t. I said it doesn´t apply. That is a difference.

okay, whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better.

Certainly not a who is right debate about nothing.

It's all opinion not a who is right. Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's as is mine. Sorry this seems to stress you.

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.

'Cause there are none right? Islam is a religion of peace and we oppose theocracies, unless they're Muslim because they are a religion of peace

Strange
This is a lie.
It is the truth.

'Cause there are none right? Islam is a religion of peace and we oppose theocracies, unless they're Muslim because they are a religion of peace

She will never criticize a Muslim country, but post reams of hearsay and propaganda about Da Evul Xians n stuff, while not knowing a thing about them, just links to silly websites that she found with stupid BS from assorted deviants. This is how we know she's another Coyote.

Why? The far right Islamists are way more often in agreement with people like you.

Wrong, as is usual. the Islamists are big heroes of the left wing and homo groups, who like yourself love a culture that practices kiddie rapes of little boys and stones women to death, cuz, like, Jerry Falwell said stuff.

It's all opinion not a who is right. Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's as is mine. Sorry this seems to stress you.
It is you who attacked me over my opinion.

I attacked you? LOL!! Okay, snowflake, believe what you need to believe.

Okay, your memory is corrupt. Best way to fix that is a long prayer on knees.

Okay, your memory is corrupt. Best way to fix that is a long prayer on knees.

Forum List

Back