62 Forums here. SIXTY TWO.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Way too many for volunteer mods...of which there are not enough.

So...since I'm sitting here doing nothing as I wait for paint to dry on the rocks I plan to paint..I thought I would offer some suggestions.

SIXTY TWO!!!! Too many!

Don't get rid of..just combine with other forums.

So......here we go:
1) Breaking News. Fine. This encompasses all BREAKING NEWS that pertains to us all. Which includes politics, current events, Elections, media, Immigration, environement, science and tech, congress.

2) World News/Discussion: Australia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Palestine, Latin America, Middle East General, Europe, Asia, Africa, Canada.

3) Debate: Debate now, Clean Debate Zone, Bull Ring.

4) Entertainment: Writing, tv, reviews, humor, gardening, music, xbox games, photography, sports, travel, pets, hobbies, garage.

5) Spiritual/Religions: philosophy, history & Lifestyle.

6) General Discussion: Food and wine, USMB Lounge, Parannormal, conspiracy theories, stock market, law and justice, us constitution, education, military, race relations, podcast pit.

7) Politics Etc: Tea party, elections, constitution, immigration, education, military, wikileaks.

8) Badlands, 9) Rubber Room, 10)FZ as their own entities.

Dump Mafia zone. Nobody has been in there in almost a year.

And put each forum in a titled zone so everyone know what is allowed and what is not.

Just my 2 cents.

So...since I'm sitting here doing nothing as I wait for paint to dry on the rocks I plan to paint..I thought I would offer some suggestions.

SIXTY TWO!!!! Too many!

So......here we go:
1) Breaking News. Fine. This encompasses all BREAKING NEWS that pertains to us all. Which includes politics, current events, Elections, media, Immigration, environement, science and tech, congress.

2) World News/Discussion: Australia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Palestine, Latin America, Middle East General, Europe, Asia, Africa, Canada.

4) Entertainment: Writing, tv, reviews, humor, gardening, music, xbox games, photography, sports, travel, pets, hobbies, garage.

6) General Discussion: Food and wine, USMB Lounge, Parannormal, conspiracy theories, stock market, law and justice, us constitution, education, military, race relations, podcast pit.

7) Politics Etc: Tea party, elections, constitution, immigration, education, military, wikileaks.

And put each forum in a titled zone so everyone know what is allowed and what is not.

Just my 2 cents.
I was hoping they would start a board for topics just on Guam.

Or we could have a forum just for Gracie, and she could post all her goofy ideas and crap there, and the rest of us could just continue like we always have. Win/Win
Right. And nobody would be allowed to post anything but effusive praise for her and 100% agreement with everything she says. I am pretty sure this is what she wants.

SIXTY TWO!!!! Too many!

So......here we go:

Just my 2 cents.
I love ya Gracie, but combining all of those 62 into five doesn't do anything to lessen the mods loads. Just condenses the same number of posts into five instead of 62.

SIXTY TWO!!!! Too many!

So......here we go:

Just my 2 cents.
What da fuck is the mafia zone?

SIXTY TWO!!!! Too many!

So......here we go:

Just my 2 cents.
Rosanne Rosana Dana keeps a lot of those boards on life support...lol

Or we could have a forum just for Gracie, and she could post all her goofy ideas and crap there, and the rest of us could just continue like we always have. Win/Win
Do you think a board on fat shaming would get a lotta hits?
BB1dFSd2.jpg

SIXTY TWO!!!! Too many!

So......here we go:

Just my 2 cents.

They need a forum for videos of funny cats doing silly things. Wasn't that why the internet was invented?

View attachment 460143

She weighed 114 when I married her, but within the first year, I got more than double my money's worth.
Yeah, once they land you the feeding bag can stay on all day then.

To be fair to the wimmens, some guys don't end up keepers either...lol

View attachment 460143

She weighed 114 when I married her, but within the first year, I got more than double my money's worth.
Yeah, once they land you the feeding bag can stay on all day then.

To be fair to the wimmens, some guys don't end up keepers either...lol

The feed bill was just too high.

SIXTY TWO!!!! Too many!

So......here we go:

Just my 2 cents.

Gracie, didn't you put two other cents in the thread about streamlining the forum cats?

Or am I confusing you with some other insanely gorgeous lady? :D

SIXTY TWO!!!! Too many!

So......here we go:

Just my 2 cents.

There was a thread in Announcements 2 weeks asking for suggestions because mod staff already KNOWS this.. But a lot of folks would scream at us if we simply deleted or OVERMERGED forums. DTMB is leading the charge on revising this. Probably would end up with a lot of "closed and archived" subforums under one heading..

Forum List

Back