The Religion of Hate

Truth is hate to those who hate the truth.
Ya know, I sometimes wonder if you know the Bible. I supported your opening line and showed the Bible indeed talks about Islam and it's many dangers
And immediately you go on the attack my beliefs and its attachment to Joseph Smith.
Maybe if you really studied the Bible you would know the events in Turkey today are of special interest of those of us that know the Bible rather than just quote ad nauseam from it like you do.
You're trying so hard to show us you have this "super knowledge" of the Bible and in your case it's just not working.

I'm not trying to do anything but preach the Word of God and you are not trying to do anything but prevent me!

If you wish to insult people go to the flame zone and find a thread where such behavior is permitted, Tyrone.

How can Muslims come to Jesus Christ if the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not preached to them?

Its been tried and failed for centuries. The crusades failed to dispose of Islam and converting them to Christianity has been attempted since then, and to the present day. But Muslims have an answer for everything you can throw at them. I know because I have tried converting them myself on other forums. Do not forget Muhammad says in the Quran that Jesus was not the son of God, and that he was not crucified.

As it happens the last time I read the Quran I noticed verse 5.18 says that in Muhammad's time, Jews and Christians alike thought they were sons of God. But Muhammad denied it.

The one thing we can agree on is that Muhammad was a false prophet.

Forum List

Back